Chapter 29: Account

"Why are you just standing there?"

A pleasant smile eloped when Chaeyoung saw a lover standing with pursed lips while breathing deeply in front of another girl's door. The only thing missing was the bloom of flowers to make the mood more appreciable.

"Have a couple of minutes standing there!"

Curious about why Chaeyoung is acting like a carefree kid, Tzuyu turned around and went towards her. Chaeyoung was prepared to take off from Tzuyu's grasp, but it seems like Tzuyu isn't into chasing a fight. She just went slowly with her arms crossed and her head bowed lightly.

"You were telling me to wait for a couple of minutes. Perhaps you know where she is.", Tzuyu has a feeling of discomfort talking about it. "I just talked to her last time, and we did have a great time together, but now she's not answering the door. Had I done something wrong again?"

Peeping slightly away from Tzuyu's left shoulder to look at Mina's room, Chaeyoung walked towards the door and knocked. The knocking goes on, but no one's answering the door.

"So you sure did wait for more than the minutes I intend you to be.", Chaeyoung was scratching her head, ashamed of Tzuyu. "Well, I haven't noticed her go out of her room. So I don't know where she went."

"Hey guys!", a noisy living being waved at them and jogged towards the two. "Since you are all here in the hallway, had you seen Dahyun? I want to have a date with her!"

"You could ask whoever, but why to choose Dahyun?", Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"I'm in my mood to go out with Dahyun, but if I don't see her fifteen minutes from now, then I'll give up and ask Jihyo instead.", Sana shrugged it off. "I'm glad that there are lotta girls in this group."

"Mina's not here-", Tzuyu tapped her foot.

"I'm not asking for Mina. We are always together!"

"And Dahyun's not here.", Tzuyu glared at Sana. "I was connecting the dots. It means both of them might be together, so give up on the thought of Dahyun."

It's obvious how Tzuyu was somehow annoyed of Sana as she bumped her shoulder intentionally. Chaeyoung just motioned to Sana to let it pass. Well, in fact, for Sana, she doesn't care and was used to Tzuyu acting like that.

"I might as well go to Jihyo as my partner for today! Bye!"

"You're leveling up knowing that you went to a secluded area but came back in two hours-"

Blabbering and bombing Y/N with her statements, it is evident that she's letting an inner pressure out of those lungs. To her mistake, it wasn't Y/N who's in front of the door.

"Oh. Sorry. We might've got a wrong address.", two girls were standing there and bowing continually. "Sorry for the disturbance. We'll be-"

"Were you somehow looking for Y/N?"

The two girls got back and nodded this time. Denrose opened the door widely and motioned for the two to come in, but they were unwilling as they don't know the woman inviting them. They were looking at each other if their thoughts and choices would somehow match. Guess they have this power of telekinesis for staying together in one house for a long time.

"Since we are looking for Y/N, we would like to have a small talk to whom we are expecting.", Mina's stance became steady in a moment, yet doubt is visible on her face, so Denrose snickered.