Chapter 18: Hungry

"Yah! It's you!"

Whoosh! A wind with an approaching hand was quickly caught by Y/N. Eyeing the person to explain what is she doing, the person blushed in embarrassment again. Y//N did not let her hand go and just pulled her and lead her to a walk.

"Yah! Where are you taking me?!"

"I did not like your sudden action, so I'm gonna give you the same thing that you wouldn't even like.", Dahyun could only see Y/N's back as there's no use for her to struggle out when she knows Y/N's strength just by how Y/N is grabbing her now. "So we'd be equal."

"Please, let go of me. I wouldn't dare to do it again.", Dahyun was faking out, but she swears that she would want to be let go of. "M-my wrist! It's aching."

She would like to consider that Y/N was a soft type when Y/N went soft on her, but again, she thought back to how Y/N is for Chaeyoung. Taking it as an opportunity, she shoved off her hands at Y/N and was about to give a slap again but was stopped when they heard something nearby.

"Help!"

That sound- help- on a dark alley was someone with a small voice asking for help. An unexpected thing that happened was when Dahyun pulled Y/N together with her, not even saying anything. They were running and running out of time.

"Wasn't I the one grabbing you together with me? Why am I the one being grabbed right now?"

"I need help cause she needs help."

"Did I agree?", both of their feet halted when Y/N stopped midway. Y/N realized how serious Dahyun was when she was about to shed a tear, and so she did. This is not a drama, so before going in, Y/N firmly wiped Dahyun's tears first then grabbed her towards the other way.

"What do you think you're doing?! My-", Dahyun yelped that even the veins on her neck were visible because of her white skin. Glad that there are lights and some people are walking around in this area. Y/N shrugged and was about to leave Dahyun, but Dahyun held Y/N once again.

"Just stay."

Holding up one finger to warn Dahyun, it sort of hypnotized her since she did as Y/N told her. In a swift moment and a click, Dahyun realized that Y/N is not around anymore. She started running to look for Y/N, who disappeared in a second. Stopping for a moment then, she realized she had someone to attend to.

"Oh, no!"

No matter how hard you will look at Dahyun, you can't convince yourself if she went pale. 'Be brave. The Lord is with me'. So she dashed into the inner alley that even her white skin can't be easily seen. She went running faster than ever, like a flash, until she could finally hear some muffled noise, and she could recognize that it was Y/N's back. At the end of the alley, there was a dark shadow disappearing through the dark, but Dahyun isn't sure if she saw it right or was she hallucinating because she was just scared.

"Mina unnie!", Dahyun pushed Y/N aside as she saw Mina, who is getting unconscious in time."Y/N, can I ask for help once again?"

Seeing Dahyun struggle is hard enough for Y/N. Without waiting for Dahyun to beg for it, Y/N knew what to do and lifted Mina. Dahyun followed then when Y/N went out of the alley. She knows that Y/N is probably irate that she did not follow what Y/N had said, but she hoped that Y/N would understand that she was just concerned with her friend.

"Aigoo. What happened to you, Mina?", the light is reflecting the drops of sweat coming from Mina's forehead. Not knowing much to do, she just took out her handkerchief and wiped those sweat while Y/N was still carrying her.