Chapter 35: Agent

There were crashing sounds as the latter acted impulsively. Clattering of broken glasses as each step that Y/N makes would crush them into finer ones until they would be recognized as dust clouds instead of glass. Wasted foods were smashed on the floor, and only the hungry mammals could benefit from it.

"I have no more time to spare!", a woman was lifted by Y/N's hands. "Li, you know what's our agreement!"

Not caring about how the woman felt and how those men are pointing their knives and guns at Y/N, Y/N still threw Mei on piles of bags unzipped, revealing tons of cash. Mei is still commanding her guards to hung their heads low. She knows that Y/N was just too impatient and works to save the possible downfall of their business.

"Y/N, calm down.", swiping off the dust on her shoulder, she maintained a calm manner, admitting her failure.

"Well, how could I?! For a mafia boss like you, how can you accept a down arrow?!"

"I don't know what made you act so very beast-like, but that 'wolf' ain't easy to find."

Very agitated, Y/N was still thinking about the mother's sudden revelation. It distressed Y/N to believe that that was the suffering mother's first word and what she might have kept on her heart and mind after all these years. Aware of how many offending types of equipment were being pointed at the front, back, and sides, Y/N decided to drop it down just for once.

"I am going."

"To where?"

"To hunt."

After the young boy had received the needed money, he ran away but gladly, the one who gave him money shrugged it off and also went on his way. While the young boy was running, the bag of bills flew away when he bumped into a taller guy with this big stomach that was about to burst any moment from now. The tall guy offered his hand to help the young boy who was shivering in fear.

"Hey, young fellow! This place is not meant for you! You shouldn't enter the premises! Unless if you are going to paint something around the walls of floors which could make the place a lot more wonderful!", the young boy, despite how lively the older man had communicated, was still shivering. He is shivering because he did something unacceptable, maybe to himself too. Unluckily, the older man had seen the bag of money that flew with some powder stuff. It's against the rules. "Too bad, you are bad for us."

The young man had started to pick up all the money and planned to run away again, but he was already carried on the back of the other man. He could only run on the air in magic.

"If that's magic for you."

After hearing about the commotion and how the usual silent place became wild instantly, L thinks that this is no time to walk fantastically. L needed to run and had finally witnessed a young boy being pushed by trusted men. Though the young boy only had scratches on his knees, L sighed in disbelief for all the men.

"Place him down in an instant!"

And there, the young man was plopped down. L had also seen that there was this bag of money, and L could estimate thousands of dollars there that could benefit many people out of it. Still, the young guy was trembling, so L had given him a coat he hadn't dare to take.

"What's your name, young guy?"

There was no answer, so one of the men threatened him to answer L with the year of eye flashes. L took the bag and placed it in front of the young guy.