Chapter 38: Old

It's over. Just by looking at the ruined site and the bills of money that haven't been able to survive on the pit of fire, the latter thought it was all over. 'Is this even a good thing?'

After having a little observation, Y/N decided to drive away from here to go to a place where a possible suspect had made everything of this happened. Too furious that maybe there's no way to see mom again.

"Hey, Y/N!"

Some mates were calling, but they were left overlooked as Y/N dashed towards the head's office. Before the head could even have a proper greeting, her neck was already clutched that she couldn't even breathe, so how much more to converse?

"Tell me who did it. Who started to go after Mei Li's place?", Y/N hissed.

The head pointed to her neck instead of pointing at a person. Gradually taking control of self, Y/N's hands started to smoothen but wouldn't doubt to do it again if the head wouldn't tell.

"You have no right to do me like that. Know your place.", she fixed herself and started to eye Y/N in a pensive manner. "Why are you so eager about it?"

Reasons should come rushing on Y/N's mind. This hasty move made Y/N more pointed on the edge of the cliff. What is Y/N supposed to say?

"You should be just glad that we had one oppressor down. That's our job, Y/N. Even if you think you deserve to have it run on your hands, just be glad. You are not the only expert here."

Nodding with a smirk, Y/N left the door open and did not mind apologizing. It's a bit alright cause Mei had left something for Y/N last time, and that's the address of Wolf's main garage. 'It's not totally a loss.'

As the trail started to get blurry and was about to melt by the fire, Y/N grinned when Denrose emerged out of somewhere, and she stood there with a bit of shock seeing Y/N. Y/N's eyes narrowed to read why there wasn't a trace of enthusiasm in her eyes. Starting to leave, Y/N made a slight move in hitting Denrose shoulder to shoulder. "It was you, wasn't it?"

"Wow. After Kim Dahyun, it's her this time.", Jeongyeon continued to wash Chaeyoung's body with mild water on a towel. "Where did she even faint for her to have this much dirt all over her body?!"

Momo was right behind the door, laughing at how Jeongyeon didn't only clean rooms but also people's body. She's clearly good at that. Jihyo was giving warning glares on everyone that this wouldn't happen again to other members.

'Chaeyoung didn't get that much near my face for her to catch a fever from me.', Dahyun sighed as she glanced at the member. It's a good thing she's now feeling much better. 'What if she was overwhelmed because something happened? Y/N?'

"Come on, everyone. I'm really fine.", though, with her droopy eyes, she held Jeongyeon's hand. She thought that she had gained in living someone over again and that her members keep on catching the fallen her. They always clean the dirt she makes. What were all those sulking before for? "I'm sorry."

Everyone focused on Chaeyoung and got more worried seeing her very heavily. Nayeon and Sana immediately went on both her sides, not minding if they'll also catch a cold. Their friend needed comfort.

"Yah. Tzuyu, tell me that this isn't about that Y/N.", Jihyo was ready to take off and have a good fight.

"Why ask me?! I know nothing about that! I barely had even interacted with that person!"