Chapter 34: Thanks

'Is Y/N seriously ignoring me?'

She had lost sight of where Y/N was because she had pretended to make her eyes drowsy while kissing him. Gaining her senses, she had realized that he is taking it deeper by nibbling her lips, so she slapped him that caused him to snicker. "That was a better bitter."

"Oh. Shut up."

Not wanting to talk about it, Chaeyoung gets the feeling of disgust on her lips and wouldn't want to swallow her saliva mixed with her ex's. There's no way she would let him inside of her, so she spit everything out and bought a mouthwash at the nearest convenience store. Asked to be allowed in the store's comfort room and gargled everything until all inside the bottle of the mouthwash had sunk on the sink. "There's no way I'd kiss him like that."

Y/N didn't know which way to go and definitely doesn't want to go home after seeing Denrose in the same building just this morning. There's no need to pursue what Denrose is up to that time, as Y/N wouldn't want to be the one who is apt to judge. "Argh."

Y/N's head was aching like it was an effect of an alcohol hangover, but it's different when even the heart is beating in an odd manner of disappointment. It's like soon enough; the heart won't pump well and supply oxygen as Y/N is soon choking. About to fall, but someone was able to seize just a part of Y/N's cloth.

"Y/N!"

Before, Y/N could automatically whisk away someone's hands that would willingly offer help. Y/N hated it whenever someone's going to help and hates to ask for help. Instead, the most acceptable term for it is a partnership with benefits bartered.

"Mina.", Mina was with another person, and Y/N could remember the face, yes, the one who had the guts to bump Y/N last time. What's her name again?

"Y/N, do you need help?"

A worried face and a sincere one that Y/N doesn't know how to shoo her away. However, Y/N decided to move backward and keep a short distance since Mina had her bodyguard, and Y/N didn't know how Mina's bodyguard would take the situation.

"Y/N, she is one of us. Well, she is Tzuyu."

"Y/N?", Tzuyu nodded. "Oh. Wait?! Isn't this person the one whom we were looking for last time?!"

"Eh?", Mina scratched her head, in doubt to look at Y/N straight on the eyes. "Well, that was the past! You should've forgotten about that already, Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu decided to look at Y/N again, but Y/N is excellent at faking that what Tzuyu is doing isn't that uncomfortable. Giving it a shot, Tzuyu was the first one to offer her hand to the latter. Just as how Mina had welcomed Y/N, she trusts that Y/N isn't that bad. "So you're the one that gave Chaeyoung some bad luck, and she's willing to take it all."

"Eh?!", Mina grabbed Tzuyu's hand away from Y/N. "Hey! That's not the proper way to greet Y/N!"

"What is then?"

Not taking much of what Tzuyu had said side Y/N pretends not to care about Chaeyoung. There's no way that a weak body works become weaker for Y/N. A verbal fight might break out between the two quiet people, so Y/N wordlessly got away, used in escaping whenever something goes very obverse.

"Huh? Y/N?"

Mina searched for Y/N and glared back at Tzuyu before running to catch up. It would look funny how Mina runs cause her feet runs together with the howl of the wind. Tzuyu was still left to where she was last standing, dumbfounded that Mina had left her. They just went out today since Tzuyu wants to catch up on Mina, and this day has to be overthrown. "Aish. What's wrong with me?"