Chapter 12: Address

It wasn't for a long time when Mina spoke. For Mina, everything makes sense, and that she knows her tactics is one step ahead of the others.

"I remember Chaeyoung speaking of a person.", Mina was looking at Tzuyu straight in the eyes, pleading for her to understand every word she is about to say since she wouldn't want herself to be repeated. It's energy-draining. "Chaeyoung said how this person is different. If Chaeyoung mentions the word, there's no doubt that she is lingering on that person. To avoid suspicions for future use, I did not bother to dwell on that topic. I made the right choice in doing that action at that time."

"And what about Somi then?"

"Don't worry. She wouldn't be an addendum. It's just, I remembered Somi's caption on a media, indicating that she sulked when Chaeyoung left her. Chaeyoung wouldn't leave a friend's side while hanging out."

And at that moment, Tzuyu was enlightened about how Mina had a tile to step up. It's because Mina is not missing any point in someone's life. Dead silence and Mina accepted it since she knows Tzuyu is soaking everything in her brain.

"And what are we about to do next, unnie?", Tzuyu was the one who asked for assistance, but it seems like she's more of the assistant. She doesn't even know when and where to start previously up until now. She doesn't know which way to go, so she's abiding everything to Mina.

"Go back to the museum at the right time."

"For us to be able to get through them.", Y/N was wrecked up but is still trying to think of ways to know more. "Why don't I start with Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu. Those are the people that Y/N had yet met. 'I wasn't able to talk to Tzuyu. Dahyun also has a hard shell. It's like her wings as an angel is made out of a shell if you could only imagine how it would look like. Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung, the only girl I could get through. Defenseless.'

"I'll be taking a break for a few weeks from here because I am needed by somebody."

Y/N looked at Denrose with a genuine feeling of guilt, although not evident in the eyes. Maybe Y/N was too much, and Denrose would resign on being by Y/N's side. An anxious feeling built up, but it's not like it would be that bad if Denrose is deciding to do a different job.

"Is that your way of escape?", Y/N frankly spoke, thinking what attitude should fit in to not scare a lot of people.

"Do you think I am a weakling?", Denrose chuckled. Inside, she's pretty happy that Y/N's feelings are surely resurfacing. "Do not bother to think what's wrong with yourself. I repeat I am just needed by someone."

"Okay then."

"And if you also need me, you have your phone. You also have a psychiatrist's number.", Denrose joked along before she left Y/N with disbelief.

"Now, what am I to do?"

"Would a few more penny be enough for you?"

Everyone was shocked when Chaeyoung placed her credit card and even some paper bills and coins in front of Dahyun and Jihyo. Mina and Tzuyu looked at each other with something going on inside their minds that nobody else knew. And if it's too much, Jihyo pushed the money away. They were just finished with their dinner, and there are some plates on display, so Dahyun and Jihyo didn't want to accept the offer.

"Pardon?", Jihyo's lips quivered, knowing that it has something to do with last night's event.

"The company pays for some random scandals to be covered up. I'll be heading out somewhere secluded. I'm paying paparazzi right now."