Chapter 19: Against

"That someone was-", Mina once again looked at Dahyun's eyes. Why? "No other than Dahyun."

If only Mina had a better auditory sense that could hear micro soundwaves, she would probably hear the sigh of relief Dahyun had breathed out. Still, Mina keeps on noticing each action and reaction that Dahyun had made. Likely to explore more, another person caused the distraction that made her have selective inattention.

"I should better call our manager to handle this criminal case.", Jihyo excused herself.

"But Mina, why did you get drunk?", Sana went to Mina's side, taking Mina's hands and placed them on her chest to make Mina feel how worried she seems that her heartbeat palpitated like this.

"Drunk?"

"You smelled alcohol.", Mina was confused with Sana's crinkling face.

"That's enough. Rest is the most suitable way that she'll feel better in no time and not your annoying voice, Sana."

Their hands were separated when one hand get through by pulling the other one's hand, and Mina did not feel Sana's uptight heartbeat anymore. It gave her chills that Tzuyu gave Sana a hurtful statement, even if it was the usual savagery that Tzuyu is doing.

"Hey! That's rude!"

"Y'all go out.", Tzuyu opened the door, and of course, Jihyo had to leave to call their manager, and Dahyun had to leave to skip unnecessary questions. Sana also left as she was sulking but gave Mina a reassuring smile that could heal her. Jeongyeon is still left inside, giving Tzuyu an unbelievable look as she was the one who is assisting Mina. "What are you waiting for?"

So Tzuyu challenged the other tall girl, but Jeongyeon knows that she shouldn't be against Tzuyu. Eyeing Mina if she'll be okay, but Mina also begged her for space. She took hold of the doorknob and looked back for a moment.

"Don't tell me you'll be a hypocrite?"

Gritted teeth, that's what you can see on Tzuyu's face as Jeongyeon spoke out. You could see how psychotic Tzuyu looks like, but so no one would give her a doubt, she also complied with the door's banging. Mina also heard a smack on the head though she wondered whose head was smacked.

"Why did most of you come out from one room?", Chaeyoung asked them. "Did someone call for an emergency meeting?"

"Who is the imposter?", Sana laughed at her joke, but she got smacked on the head by Jeongyeon.

"Chae, you woke up very early.", Jeongyeon smiled at her. "But there's no meeting. It wasn't a good night for Mina last night. Dahyun saw her lying on the streets. Mina admitted that there was someone who was about to abduct her, and the rest, nobody knows."

"And that's why I'm calling our manager.", Jihyo's phone keeps on ringing.

"Glad you are still that leader."

Jihyo knew that Chaeyoung was grateful about that, but it's been somehow a long time since she had complimented her, especially when they have this prick in between their relationship. Jihyo blushed at the comment but tried to keep it inside. Chaeyoung passed by them, and another anxious feeling grew inside Dahyun when she remembered how Y/N had mentioned Chaeyoung. 'Chaeyoung wouldn't care, right?. I mean, she's not that fast to discover what's happening.'

A partial height showed up in front of Chaeyoung, but that did not stop her from going towards Mina's room. It was Tzuyu's elbow since Tzuyu didn't know why her shoulders were about to block Chaeyoung's way.