Chapter 37: Taken

"Show your tattoo!"

Having a tug-of-war for Y/N's clothes was a very unexpected event knowing about their age. Behind Y/N's mind, 'Wolf' is present somewhere. That strong instinct of Y/N. 'Does 'Wolf' know all about me now?'

By the time Y/N had let go of the jacket, Chaeyoung had felled down with force. Scanning around, Y/N just realized that their place has a lot of words with in-between spaces. With eyes closed, Y/N now knows what to prioritize first.

"You can have my jacket and head home, Chaeyoung."

Only the inner shirt was left on Y/N's body, but Y/N started to get away from Chaeyoung until she realized she needed to see something before she'll totally let go of Y/N too. In the deafening sound of silence, a thin cloth could be heard ripping. Should she escape now that Y/N faced her again? It's like a wild that turned back into a human seeing Y/N's upper body naked.

"You have none."

It's rude to stare for a long time, but the reason why Chaeyoung is gazing more lasting than she should be was her fondness for Y/N's body filled with little sweats, glistened by the moonlight.

"You aren't bad, Y/N. But why? Why are you handling such dangerous things?! Such dangerous life?"

"You judged me, Chaeyoung."

That muscle tone shows a clear inline like how the clouds have their silver lining. Now, Chaeyoung knows that Y/N is the most refined art on this planet. Without any hesitation, Y/N grabbed Chaeyoung to the covered woods. Chaeyoung believes that Y/N wouldn't do a crime, but if Y/N did, it wouldn't matter. She's certainly in love with criminals, and it's a crime for plainly doing so. It reminds her of a lot, but with Y/N, it's alright.

"I'm sorry I judged you so easily, but I did not even believe myself in the first place. I was just pushing you away, so I'm trying to convince myself you are just like my ex."

"I never even judged you for having your tattoos."

Paltry eyes did Chaeyoung show, and she isn't even sure what more is there to talk about. Her tattoos that a lot had admired while some would consider it taboo. What is it really?

"Y/N, I'm sorry.", for some reason, Chaeyoung found it soothing to hop onto the arms of the latter. Squeezing those solid muscles. Chaeyoung is filled with hatred for herself.

"I will prove you right. I will prove to you how bad I am."

There were no lights that supported their eyes when they felt some drops of soil on their feet. Raindrops were on the ground and gave them dirt. Maybe the outpouring of the rain was a sign for them to stifle themselves and have a good night's sleep.

"I'll be bad for doing this. Forgive me."

But as Y/N was about to do what's considered a bad thing, it was unexpected that Chaeyoung would be doing the same thing. Their minds collided, and so did their bodies.

"I always knew how tricky she was. I bet Y/N already got everything from her.", Denrose did not bother to search for the two in the woods. 'Have them having themselves.'

"You seem so distracted. What's going on there?"

Denrose could still hear the person on the other line but focused on the holder's long umbrella. Umbrellas couldn't help them, though. But at any point, maybe the sharp tip of the umbrella could. "They're soaked in the rain, but if it goes bloody..."