Interlude 2

The rabbits were a bit more quiet than they usually were today. It was almost as if they knew what it was that was about to happen to them. They did not try their best to get out of the cages, like they typically tended to do. It was all just so calm, as though they were just awaiting their death.
The other people that were around the truck did not seem to notice, nor did they seem to care. There was not much that they did care about after all. It was as if they had no souls, or at least their souls had been taken away from them.
They had a bit of a blank look on their face, as if they did not have any sort of an emotion. The only sort of emotion that it might seem that they could have, was the fact that they had a bit more of a strange grin on their face, almost as if they had some sort of evil mastermind plan up their sleeves.
Well... In fact, they did have a bit of an evil plan, but it did not take a master mind to plan it out. It did take a bit of a master mind to fund out what the plans might be however. Yes, there were people out there that new exactly what it was that these people were doing.
They knew about it too, and you would think that they would go after those people, and potentially try to kill them, to silence them. But no... They did not need to do that, no one believed in them in the first place, if they did something such as that, it would only make it more believe able.
Everyone scoffed at those people, as if they were just a joke, or they were doing it to get money. That was not the case at all in fact. But anyways, off of that subject, as now the group of about 15 or 20 people were now lifting the crates that the rabbits were in, from out of the truck.
They nodded to each of their 'friends' and then they followed who was obviously the main person, in to the little wooden shack, that looked as though it had been run down, and had not been used for potentially many years.
That was not the case at all in fact however. In fact, it was used at least twice a week, by more than just 1 person. The group began to walk into the small room, which looked as though it might have been a horse stable at one point, maybe a very long time ago.
Such a long time ago, that it did not seem as though it had any light switches to light up the place, because the place had not had that sort of technology around them at that point in time. Luckily there was some light for them to see, from the large cracks that were above them in the ceiling.
A normal person might be scared that the ceiling might collapse on them. But no, not these people, they knew that they had their God on their side. Who was their God? That was one question that a narrator like me could not quite tell you.
I was not completely sure if I was going to be honest. One thing that I knew for sure, is that their God must love them, as it seemed as though everything seemed to go these peoples way. That did not matter at the moment however, as now they were at the center of the large room in the building.
They all looked at each other, with the most strange grins on their faces, as though it seemed as if each of them were hiding something, that they did not want their peers to find out about. There was not much time to think on that though, as one person in specific stepped up for the others that were in the room.
The rest of them bowed their heads, as it was clear that the man that had stepped up to the others that were in the room, was some kind of leader for all of them. Almost as if this was in the B.C. times, with how they were treating the man.
The man smiled at his companions, as he then lowered his head to the ground for some reason. One might think that was because a person was nervous, or he was not sure what it is that he was going to say. But this man was not like the rest, if I must say so.
He kept that grin on his face for quite some time, as he eventually lifted his head and looked at his little group that was with him. He nodded to each of them one by one, as they nodded back to him humbly and gratefully, as the man then finally began to speak.
"I have brought these rabbits to you, our God. We pray to you, that you do so however help us, as you are the greatest of all Gods... Please, now let us feast with you..." The man said to what ever God it was that he was speaking of.
It was as if he had some sort of faith, as though they might believe in more than one God. As that is what it seemed as though he might have meant by his wording. I was not sure if you had to ask me, as I had not seen anything quite like this in my short life.
The group then all lowered their heads the ground, with large grins on their faces, as it was clear that there was some sort of reason as to why they were doing that in the first place. They all just kept on staring down for quite a long period of time.
Then suddenly, there was a burst of light, not quite like anything that seemed normal. As it was too bright for me to see what it was that was going on, but there were surely some scary sounds that were coming from the light that seemed to be moving around.
Just as soon as the light had appeared, it seemed to go away, just in a flash. The faces of all of the people that were in the clearing all had quite the smile, as it were clear as well, that they had been a bit excited at what they had just seen.
After a bit longer, a woman in particular stood out above the rest of the others. As she walked up to the cages that the rabbits had been sitting in. But the rabbits were no longer there, and the metal bars that had been holding them had an orange color, as though they had just been surfaced by something that had been very hot. The woman kept her large smile, as she spoke to her group.
"He accepts our sacrifice! All praise to our God, Lucifer!"