Chapter 45: Are You There?

I closed my eyes for quite a bit of some time, as I felt like my work on this world was done. I had exposed some dark shit, that not even my mother, nor I had ever believed in. I smiled a little bit, as I listened to the continues rings of the trap that I had got stuck in, keep ringing.
It was annoying, but it did not matter at all to me as long as those messages got through to them. I hoped my father could see them, and at least do some thing with it. They were going to kill me and I knew it. I had heard him say it to his wife, even though she had done her best to at least try to save my life.
It did not matter, as it was clear that he had made up his mind already, and now she might be the one in danger, if it so seemed like to him, that she did not actually want to be a part in his cult either. I did not blame her for it either, as I was sure that she had fell in love with him, only to find out he was a leader of an evil cult.
I had known that he was hiding some thing from the beginning, as there was some thing that had seemed a little off with this place from the beginning. I mean, hell, there had been stuff off with Kansas ever since I had first got to this place, as I had remembered that I had told my self that I would not ever go through this place again if I travel from east to west coast.
Luckily enough for me I suppose, I in fact would not ever have to worry about that again, as there was a much different place that I would be heading off to. I could tell you that I felt like it was not going to be heaven, as to the fact that, I had joined them in that cult gathering earlier.
I could almost feel the fact that I had sold my soul, as it seemed to be stripped away just like that. It made me feel sick, and it also got me kind of scared. I had not live a bad life at all, at the same time too, I had not really lived a God like life either, and I was not sure if I was qualified to make it in to heaven, after what I had just done.
It did not matter to me I suppose, so long as I exposed some truth to as many people as possible, about a lot of evil shit that was going on, and I saved as many peoples lives as I could, so that they did not fall in to that same evil shit like these people had clearly fallen in to.
I almost wanted to feel bad for Pat, as I was sure that he had been sucked in to it, when he was much younger, such as he was doing with his son. I felt like I could not how ever, even if his father had told him it was good, he had made his own decision in the end, of what he was going to do with it.
Such as poor young Braden was going to have to. Ashley on the other hand, I felt even worse for her. Braden had told me that Pat had a wife before Ashley and she had been found dead one morning. I was not sure if that was in fact the case, or if Pat had done some thing to her, and they had used that as an excuse.
I knew Ashley must realize that was what had happened, as she seemed to be a smart woman, as well as the fact that she seemed to be some what good, as it seemed like as well, that she also knew that what she was doing was not good, and it was wrong, though sadly for her, it felt like she might be stuck in it for a while.
I let out quite the loud sigh, as I knew what was coming next for me, and I was not so sure as to why I was worried about other people right now. I had always been that way, so I supposed that it would kind of make sense as well too, that it would stay that way at a time such as the one I was in right now.
I laid on the ground for a little bit longer, as the trap that had stuck to my leg was putting me in a lot of pain, but thankfully enough for me, I was not on thinking it through too much, as it felt like a rush of adrenaline, had come through me, at the exact same moment in time as well.
I opened my eyes, and I looked at the sky, as I single drip of water fell on my face at the same time too, even though I was in the woods. I blinked a few times, as I was a bit confused as to why that could be so, as I wondered if it might be a tear from God, which kind of made me feel a little bit better out of all of this, thought he might feel a little bit of sympathy for this.
As I got my mind, and my focus back to the present, and on what was going on around me at the current moment in time, I realized that it was just raining, and a drip of water had simply just managed to spill through, and hit me right below my eyes, as it now felt like I was the one that was crying.
Maybe I was to be fair... I was not sure what was going on, and what was happening to me. It had all gone by so fast... I gulped a little bit of some spit down my throat at the same time too, as I let out a soft sigh this time, as I lifted my self up from where I had been laid down on the ground as well.
I looked around me, as I saw that I was stuck in a heavy and dense section in the woods, and there was nothing around me in sight. It was the perfect place for me to die I suppose. No one would ever find me here, and no one would really understand what the message that I had sent, had meant at all either, except for perhaps my father at least, though I had not talked to him in quite some time, I was not sure if he was even still in to all of that.
I felt sick if he was not, as if he was not, than it meant that the evil had won... I hoped that Christ was in fact coming back soon, so that he could cleanse this world from all evil. I stared down at the ground below me, as I looked at the trap that I had just got my self stuck in to as well.
I blinked a few times, as I then realized that some thing was off with it, but I was not sure as to what it was that it could be. I stared at it for a little bit longer, as it then hit me at the same time too. It was not some thing that I had to look at, to see that there was some thing not right with it, but it was rather the fact that it was some thing that I needed to hear.
The truth of the matter was, there was nothing at all for me to here either. That was what was off with it how ever, as I remembered that just a few minutes ago, there had been some very loud beeping noises coming from it. They were gone now... It got my hopes up, as I thought that I might perhaps be able to get up, or crawl far enough away, as to where they would not be able to find me.
I shook my head how ever, as I knew that it was no use, as I dipped my head down to the ground at the same time as well. I knew that my leg was bleeding like crazy, and they would be able to follow that trail of blood over to where I was at, as there was only so far that I would be able to crawl to, before they were able to catch up to me.
I let out a sigh, as I fell back down to the ground again, such as I had done not too long before now, as I gave up easily once again. I wanted to cry, but no tears seemed to want to drop from either one of my eyes at the moment. It was a worry to me, as I remembered that I might have sold my soul, meaning that I was not sure if I was able to have any sort of emotion.
I shook my head, as I just stared right back up at the leaves that were above me at the same time too. I looked at it for quite some time as well, until I all of the sudden began to feel a lot of some bit of loud buzzing come from my pocket in my pants. I was a little bit confused on what it was that it could be, as reached my hand in to my pocket.
I instantly felt it, as I realized that it was in fact my phone. It was as if I really had never got used to the fact that I had one in the first place. I blinked a few times as well, as I also realized at the same time as well, that some one was trying to call me to, and it was not a simple alarm clock that I set off for most mornings.
I remembered that it was nearly mid night right now, and it did not make sense to me having an alarm go off. I shook my head, as I shook off those thoughts, and I pulled my phone out of my pocket, to see who it was that was calling me for some odd reason or another, as I was not used to people wanting to call me, unless it was a scam caller.
I thought that it would be the case as well, until I also realized that it was in fact the middle of the night, and scam callers did not call me at this time, as I knew that they slept too. I wanted to fall asleep as well, even though I did not feel tired at all right now, as I was in an adrenaline rush, as well as the fact that I was in pain.
I blinked a few times, as I knew I was on the last few rings before the call went to voice mail, as I looked to see who it was that was calling me. I looked at the number for a few moments, and then I looked above to number to see in smaller letters, that it was one of the people that I had in my contacts, that was trying to call me.
It did not matter as to the fact that they were in my contacts, as I recognized the area code any ways, as I knew that it was the area code of my father. My father was trying to call me, and I was almost tempted to decline the call, until I realized as to what was going on all around me at the current moment in time too.
I knew I needed to talk to him, as I clicked on the green part of my screen, so that I answered the call, at the same time too. I then put the speaker up to my ear, so I could hear what it was that he had to say to me. I wanted to hear as to what it was that he had to say to me first, partially because I was in pain, but also a lot to do with the fact that I was not sure what to say to him, as I felt guilty about all that we had done, and how we had pushed him off on all of that conspiracy theory bull shit for so long.
I suppose that it was bull shit no more how ever, as it turns out, a bit of what he had told us, had been in fact true, as free masons were real, and they were a part of an evil cult too. I shook my head how ever, as I heard the blurry voice of my father begin to speak to me, which I had to assume had a lot to do with the fact that I had 2 bars of 4G.
I blinked a few times, as I looked in to the woods, as I was worried that they might here my voice, and that they were really close to catching me at the same time too. I shook my head how ever, as I knew I needed to be focused on my father, as I listened as to what it was that he had to say to me at the exact same time too.
"Hey son... What was that, that you sent me? You finally in to those conspiracies like I was..." He said to me. As I stood there for a bit of some time, as I thought on what it was that he had said to me just now as well. I did not like how he had ended it with, 'I was', as it seemed like it had meant that he was no longer in to all of that.
It kind of got me a little bit worried now, as it did not seem that he realized that I was the one that had recorded all of that. I hoped that the other people would realize that how ever, as I got a little bit scared at the same time too, as I was not sure what to say back to him, or what it was that I should do.
I breathed in a little bit of a soft sigh, as I closed my eyes at the same time too. I was not used to calling people on my phone, unless it was my manager, who called me every so often, not to make sure that I was doing okay, but more to make sure that I was doing my job, which I suppose was fair enough for him, as it was his own job to do so, and not to be worried about me.
I shook my head, as I shook off all of those thoughts at the same time too, as I then opened my eyes once again, and I put my mouth right near my phone, so that he could hear every word that I was about to say to him at the exact same time too, as I then began to speak to him after a few more seconds as well, as I thought on what it was that I was even going to say.
"They are real dad! I don't know what else to say... You were right, and I am sorry for not listening... My truck shut down in Kansas... They're going to kill me, I got trapped dad..." I said to him, all at once, as it was a lot for him to take in all at the same time, especially since he really did not have a clue as to what was going on, or what I was even talking about.
I sat there for some time, as I did my best not to cry, like a little baby, even though I had every reason in the book to do so. I was in so much pain at the moment, both physically, and mentally, as I was not sure what to believe any more, nor what the difference was between real and fake either.
I shivered a little bit, as the line was cold for some time, as I almost wondered if he had hung up on me, or perhaps even left me on hold, as he was not taking this serious, as he had some one else call him, like it seemed to have happen to him, at least back when I lived with him.
I gulped just a little bit, as for some reason, it felt like he did not actually believe as to what it was that I had said to him just now, which for sure did not make me feel any better about all of this. I realized that the video I had sent to all of those people, none of them would have a clue in their right mind, as to what was even going on in it, or that it was even me.
I wouldn't be able to tell them that I was the one that recorded it, as I knew that I would soon be dead. Pat was looking for me, and he was out for my blood, to perhaps even sacrifice my blood as a tribute to one of his up coming satanic gatherings that he held in his big cabin out in the wood.
I wanted to almost cry, and just throw my phone down. It felt like it was point less now, as I knew no one would believe it, and I was just going to be left out to die in the middle of no where. I looked down at the ground for some time, until I heard the voice of my father from the other side of the line, and I listened to hear what it was that he had to say to me as well.
"Hold on son... Slow down a little bit... I need to know what you are talking about... All I hear is a bunch of gibberish at the moment." He said to me at the same time too. It felt like all of my fears were coming true all at once, as it did not seem to be, that he actually believed as to what it was that I had been saying to him.
I stared down at the ground, for just a little bit longer as well, as I was not even so sure as to where it was that I should even start off with. I was not even sure what had happened to me over to last couple of days, as it all was just one big scary blur flying through my head all at once.
I gulped a little bit, as I felt like the devil was getting in to my head at the same time too. Where was God when you really needed him? He really was just going to let this happen to me, as it seemed to be. I was not sure as to what it was that I had done so wrong, to deserve all of this.
I stopped my self from crying once again, as I looked up at the sky, such as I had been doing before. It then hit me all at once, like I had been hit by a truck too, all that had happened to me in the last few days. I nodded to my self, as I knew that I was wasting valuable time, and they would find me soon.
I breathed in heavily to my self, so that I was able to clear the cowardly thoughts out of my head, and get my self back on to the real, and the important subject that I was trying to show people in the first place. After the silence began to pass along for a bit longer, I finally decided that I was ready to speak to my father.
"My truck shut down in Kansas... I was near a house and they let me stay there. Some thing told me to follow them one day though, and I found them in a cabin in the woods, doing satanic sacrifices..." I began to say to him, as I knew that it was a lot to take in all at once, but I said it much slower than before, in a way that made sense... I also knew that I did not have much time either, as I had maybe 10 minutes if I was lucky. He did not say a word to me, so I then began to finish off with the story that I had told him. "I heard them talking about killing me because they knew I had found them, so I ran out in to the woods, and now I am stuck in a bear trap and they are coming for me... They are going to kill me dad! Please believe me!"
I added in that last part, due to the fact that I was not all too sure if he did believe what it was that I was saying to him in the first place. I was not so sure if he was still in to all of those theories that he had been in not too long ago, as I had not talked to him in at least 2 years.
The phone line was empty for some time once again, just as it had been not too long before now. It scared me even more, as if he did not believe what it was that I was saying, than it meant that no one would believe what I was saying to them. I did my best not to cry again, as I had all of those thoughts going through my head all at the exact same time.
I stared at the ground again, just as I had done before, as I waited for my father to respond to what I had said to him just a few seconds ago. Every second felt like it mattered to the most at the moment how ever, as I knew that they were coming for me, and they would find me, and kill me soon.
After a few more seconds had passed, and my stress and anxiety levels kept on going through the roof as well, I then heard my father finally decide to speak back to me from the other side of the line. I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief as well, as I then listened as to what it was that he had to say to me at the same time too.
"I believe you son... I just don't know what to say... I have not been able to hear the conspiracies for a long time, as Google took them off of Youtube... It is nearly impossible to find them..." He explained to me, as I nodded to him at the same time too, as I felt like a bit of an idiot for doing so at the same time as well, as I knew that he could not see me nod. I shook my head, as I heard him begin to continue to speak to me from the other side once again. "You said they are going to kill you? Have you tried calling the police? Perhaps they could come save you before they get to you... I am just thinking of ideas son..."
I stared at the sky for a bit of some time as well, as I thought about what it was that he had said to me. I blinked a few times too, as I felt like a bit of an idiot for not thinking of that before. I felt like it was too late now how ever, as I was not so sure how much longer I had left, nor how they would be able to find me out in the woods either.
I thought about for some time, as I then realized tht I could not have called them before now either, due to the fact that I was in the middle of Kansas, and I had no signal practically wherever it was that I was at. I was lucky to even have 2 bars of 4G as it was right now.
I closed my eyes once again, as I dipped my head to the ground as well. I was scared, and I was not sure what I was going to do. I knew I was going to die no matter what it was that I even tried to do, so it felt like there was no point in even trying to save my self at this point.
All that mattered to me now, was the fact I needed to expose the truth to the rest of the world. I nodded to my self once again, as I opened my eyes, not that it mattered any ways, as I finally decided that I was now ready to speak back to my father, after I had just wasted a few more valuable seconds of time.
"No... There is hardly any signal out here... I was lucky enough to even find 1 bar in the middle of these woods... They would not be able to find me on time out here any ways... These people know where I am at... I don't think I have but maybe 5 minutes now." I said back to my father, as I felt like it was a good enough explanation for him to understand as well.
Even though I had brought up the fact that I had about 5 minutes until they found me, my father still sat in silence, as I could tell that he was thinking of some other sort of idea in his head, as to how I could make it out of here alive. If he saw where I was at, and how bad it was for me, than perhaps he might think other wise.
I stared down at the spot that I was still trapped in, under my leg, as I saw blood oozing out of it, as it almost made me feel like I was going to pass out, now that I saw how much blood I had last. Perhaps I would die to blood loss, before Pat was able to find me, and kill me out in these woods.
I felt like I would rather have that happen as well. I shook my head at the same time how ever, as I did my best to shake off all of those thoughts at the same time as well. I kept my eyes closed for some time, as I felt that at any moment now, I would hear the foot steps of Pat walking up to where I was at, stuck in the bear trap.
I shook off those thoughts though, as I finally then heard my father speak to me after quite a bit of some time. I opened my eyes once again, not that it mattered all that much in the first place any how, as I then listened as to what it was that he had to say to me for perhaps the last time.
"Son... I am sorry then... I truly am... All I can tell you is, put the address to this place in the group chat, and I will be damn sure that these people have justice for what they have done to you." He said to me, as I almost wanted to laugh at what it was that he had said to me, but I held it in all at the same time as well, as this was not exactly a time that I found any thing to be funny. As I sat there for a few more seconds, staring up at the sky, tears falling from my eyes, I heard him begin to speak to me once again, as I listened as to what it was that he had to say to me too. "If you only have 5 minutes, than I think you need to call your mother... She needs to know about this... I love you son..."
That was when I began to cry, as it had been a long time since I had ever heard my father say 'I love you' to me. It hurt me even more than ever before as well, as not only had it been the first time in a while sense I had heard him say it, but it would also be the last time I would hear it as well.
Tears poured down from my eyes all at once, as it was all just too much for me to handle. Though I was in pain due to the fact that I had my leg stuck in a bear trap, it felt like most of the pain was all in my head. It hurt me more and more, every second that I thought on what it was that he had said to me at the end of all of that.
I felt like he might have said the part at the end, to call my mother as well, to let her know about it, due to the fact that he might be wanting to brag, as sick as it was to say, but I also knew that he was right as well, as I needed to tell my mother at least a little bit of what had happened, and say good bye to her too.
I nodded to my self, as I shook off all of those thoughts that seemed to be swarming through my head all at once as well, as things then began to get serious at the same time too. I blinked a few times, as I let out quite a loud sigh, that I thought that my father might have even heard from the other line of the phone.
It did not matter any ways, as I knew that he was right, and the both of us had wasted a fair amount of time. I had to call my mother before it was too late, even if my father had a different reason as to why he wanted me to do so, as I then began to finally speak back to my father as well.
"Thank you dad... I love you too..." I said to him on the other line. I heard a bit of a sob at the end of it as well, as I could tell that he had a lot of emotion going through him just as I had. The emotion made me feel a bit better how ever, rather than it made me feel worse, as it felt like I might not be going to hell, and I still had my soul with me.
I shook my head at the same time too, as I then heard a beep come from the other side of the line, telling me that the call had ended. I looked at my phone screen for a few more seconds, as it still felt that none of this could be real to me. I then felt the pain in my leg, from the bear trap, reminding me that all of this was in fact real.
I shook off all of those thoughts once again, as I knew that every second I stood there, I was wasting a valuable amount of time. I then clicked off of that screen that I was on, as I remembered what it was that my father had said to me at the same time too, as I went straight to the group chat that I had just added.
I saw that a couple of people had left, as it did not seem like they had even spent their time to even look at the video that I had sent them. That did not matter at all to me how ever, as I shook my head and then I looked up at the sky, to try to remember what the address was to the house that Pat lived at.
I then nodded to my self, as I saw the numbers on the mail box, when I had been walking up to the porch when I had first got to that place. I blinked a few times, as I knew the numbers would not matter all that much, if I did not know the road that they lived on any ways.
That was when that hit me at the same time too, as I remembered looking at the road name, when I had got to the intersection, when I had gone to look at where it was that they had gone off to last night. I blinked a few times, as I then typed in the address as quick as I possibly could, to make sure that I did not waste any more time.
Once that was done as well, I then did not hesitate at all, as I clicked off that screen, and then went to the dial page and typed in my mothers phone number right after all of that. I clicked on it as well, as unlike my father, I was not sure if she would be up at 1 her time.
After the dial tone continued to ring for a very long time, as I was about to give up, when suddenly the ringing ended. I did not get my hopes up how ever, as it still could be the voice mail box, as it was always dead silent for the first couple of seconds. How ever, the other line stayed silent for even longer than that did, leading me to believe that my mother had answered the phone.
It still was silent how ever, as I began to worry that she had accidentally answered it, while she had been rolling around in bed. I lowered my head to the ground at the same time too, until finally, after a few more seconds, I did in fact hear a voice speak to me from the other side of the line, as I listened to the voice, to hear what it was that she had to say to me.
"Hey Anthony... Why are you calling me so late in the night? Are you okay?" She began to say to me. I sat there for perhaps a second or so, as I thought back on what it was that she had just said to me at the exact same time as well, as I once again stopped my self from laughing, just as I had to do to my father not too long before now.
None of this was funny at all... This was the worst, and the most scary situation that I had ever been in, in my entire life as well. I could only see one way out of this too, as I was fairly certain that I could not get out of here, and take my self to a safe place. The only way out, was the death of me.
I stared down at the ground, at those thoughts too, as it made me feel sick. I had taken it in at this point how ever, as it no longer scared me now. I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self once again, as I knew that my mother was on the other side of the line, and I was wasting a fair amount of insanely valuable time too.
Just as I thought on it, that was when I heard the foot steps... That was when I knew, that this was the end for me, and all of this was in fact real, rather than me just being in a dream... It was Pat, and he was coming right over to where the loud beeping noise of the bear trap had been a few seconds before now.
I gulped, as I knew that I was out of time now... I shook my head at the same time too, as I had to at least say one last thing to my mother, before all of this ended for me. I looked up at Pat, as I saw a smile on his face, as he drew closer and closer to me at the exact same time too, as if this was some sort of game to him, or perhaps even a sport.
I blinked a few times, as I good hear a bit of some heavy breathing from the other side of the line, reminding me that my mother was still here with me. That was when I knew, that I had to say one last thing to her, before it was too late, and Pat caught me. I began to speak to her quietly, that way Pat could not hear me.
"Mom... You need to listen to dad! Please! He will tell you every thing! Call him please! I love you..." I said to her, as I did not even waste my time on trying to see if she said it back to me, as I slid the phone in to my pocket, that way Pat did not notice it. I knew that they did not know much about technology, but I still did not even want to take the risk of him deleting the video, and the address, from the group chat that I had just made.
I made sure that it was safe in my pocket, as I then stared back at Pat, as I saw that he was in to the small clearing that I was in right now, as he was about 20 feet away from me as well. That was when he stopped at the same time too, I was a little bit confused, as I then saw him walk over to the trap that was on my leg.
What confused me even more than before, was the fact that he pulled the trap off of my leg, to let me go. There was no where for me to go at all how ever, as I could not sprint away from him, much less walk. I stared down at the ground, as I then just began to wait for my inevitable death.
I saw him slip out the dagger that he had used for the rabbit when I had been in the cabin with the rest of them, from the corner of my eye, as I also saw a sad look on the face of his wife at the same time too, that kind of had the look that she knew what it was that she was doing was in fact wrong.
I just continued to stare at the ground, as Pat then put the dagger right up to my throat, as I then waited for him to slit my throat at the same time as well. He did not do so how ever, for at least the time being, as he kept the same creepy smile on his face, as he stared right at me, and then he lifted my head at the same time too, to get my attention on him.
I squinted my eyes at him, to let him know that I was not going to budge, nor give in to all of his bull shit. It did not seem to bother him at all how ever, as he laughed it off a bit, and he then nodded to me at the same time too. I did not nod back to him how ever, but I listened to what it was that he had to say to me at the exact same time as well, not that I had much of another choice any ways.
"Well... Look what the cat dragged in... Or maybe the bear at least... Oh praise God! I knew that bear trap was going to be useful one of these days..." He said to me. I blinked a few times, as I thought on what it was that he had just said. Maybe he was right... Maybe Satan was in fact God... What were the odds that this kind of miracle, so to say, could happen for them?
The real God had not done any thing to help me... Maybe I should have listened to them, and I should have just joined their church... I shook my head at the same time as well how ever, as I knew that was the devil getting in to my head, and speaking to me, trying to tell me to do evil things.
That was not going to be the way that I was going to go down... If God did not want to help me, than so be it, but I was never going to let my self ever praise to devil. I looked at Pat, as he still had the dagger held right up to my throat. That was when I suddenly grew a big pair of balls, as I spit right in to his face.
He looked at me with a very angry look on his face, as I was about damn sure that he was going to slip my throat now. He then put his hand up to his face, and slowly wiped off the spit that I had just shot at in to his face. I could tell that he was very angry, but some how he did manage to hold his cool, and his temper as well, even after what it was that I had just done to him.
His smile that he had as well, just a few moments ago, was now gone. That felt like a win in my eyes as well, as I put a little bit of a grin of my own face, as I kept those thoughts in my head. I stared at him for a little bit longer as well, as I was sure that he was going to slit my throat at any second now.
He held it to my throat still, as I could just slightly feel it, as my body did not seem to be able to feel all that much any ways, due to the fact that I had practically just had half of my leg chewed off. I gave up on him doing so as well, as I then began to speak up to him at the same time too, with an angry voice as well.
"Go ahead and do it you pussy! Cant wait til you are in hell, you Satan loving freak!" I yelled at him, saying every word possible in the book, that I felt would make him angry. At first as well, it had seemed to do a fair amount of some good work, as I saw him squint his eyes at me, even harder than he had before.
That look on his face did not seem to last all that long, as he moved the dagger away from my throat at the same time too, as if he had now decided all of the sudden, that me going after him like that, changed his mind of the fact that he was going to kill me, which confused me a bit.
It kind of got my hopes up at the same time too. Pat, to my surprise, got rid of the angry look on his face, as he then began to start to laugh maniacally, as if he was going crazy. To be fair, the dude was a leader of a satanic cult that he held meetings with out in some random cabin in the woods.
I was fairly certain that the guy already was crazy as it was. I tilted my head a little bit at the same time too, as I looked at his wife from the corner of my eyes, as I saw that she had a look of 0 emotion on her face at the same time too, which I was not sure if it was due to the fact that she was hiding her emotion, or if it was because she just did not have any.
I shook my head how ever, as I looked back at Pat, as I saw him now looking back at me, with the same creepy ass smile on his face, that he had not too long ago. I looked right back at him, not budging one bit, as he then began to speak right back at me, as I listened to hear what it was that he had to say at the same time as well.
"Don't forget man... You joined us in that cabin... You're going to hell too!" He said to me, as I thought on what it was that he had said as well. At first, it kind of got to my head, as it seemed like he was the one that had just won on all of this, but I realized that it was a defense mechanism. Pat stared at me for a little while longer as well, as he then put the dagger right in front of me again, as he spoke to me one last time. "Cant wait to join you I suppose."
He began to laugh, as the guy was fucking crazy, no doubt about it, as I was not sure how I had not realize that, during the fact that I had found out that he was a leader of a cult. At first I had thought that out of all of the people in the cabin, he was the most normal out of all of them.
I now realized I was wrong how ever. I shook my head any ways, as I stared at him for a little while longer. That was when, he did it. He put the dagger swiftly to my throat, and he sliced right in to it, like he was slicing bread. I thought it was going to be painful, but to my surprise, I did not feel any thing at all.
I wondered if it had even happened in the first place, or if he was just messing with me again. After a couple of seconds longer how ever, I then realized that it had in fact just happened, as I then began to notice that I could not breath at all. I just did not feel any thing, due to the fact that I was still pumped up with adrenaline, as I had just lost half of my leg, and also with all that was going on around me.
I cracked a little bit of a smile, which I could tell got to Pats head at the same time too, as he then looked away from me. That was when, I fell to the ground, and every thing all of the sudden went dark for me. It was all gone... It was all so empty and bleak...

The man and the wife stared down at the dead body that was on the ground, as you could clearly see a sad look on the face of the wife. It was clear that she felt sick, and she felt not even human for the fact that she had been a part of what had just happened right in front of her eyes.
Her husband felt 0 emotion at all how ever, as he turned his head over to his wife at the same time too, as he squinted his eyes at her. He could see the look on his face, and it was a fair bit suspicious to him. He had noticed from the beginning, that some thing had been off with her, and that man that he had just killed.
He shook his head how ever, as he felt like he should not be too worried about him at all any more. He was dead... There was no reason to be jealous. He still could not help but to he interested in what it was how ever, as he then began to speak up to his wife at the exact same time as well.
"Don't tell me you feel bad for him..." He said to her, as he squinted his eyes at her at the exact same time as well, as he waited to see the reaction of his wife, on what it was that he had just said to her too. She did not seem to have heard what it was that he had just said to her how ever, as she stared down at the dead body of the man for quite a bit of some time.
Pat, the man, was starting to get a fair bit upset at his wife Ashley, as she just stared at the ground, not giving a care in the world as to what it was that her husband had just said to her. She had heard what it was that he had just said to her how ever, but she was thinking of an excuse as to why she seemed to be so hurt by all of it.
She felt bad for the man, as she did in fact kind of like him. She was starting to really regret falling in love with Pat, as there was no denying that he was a crazy man. She let out a bit of a soft sigh at the exact same time as well, to where only she could have noticed her do so, as she then lifted her head up, and looked back over to her husband as well.
This time, she seemed to be the one to grow a pair, even if she did not have one in the first place, as she squinted her eyes right back at him. She then nodded to Pat, admitting to the fact that she did in fact feel bad for him, even though she knew he would not be too happy with that fact.
Pat blinked a few times, as it was clear that he was shocked by the fact that she had just now admitted to it. He blinked a few times, as he was not sure how to respond to all of this, or what was even going on in the first place, as she then finally began to speak up to him at the same time as well.
"Well... You can't really blame me for it, the guy had potential..." She said to him, as she nodded to him at the same time as well. Pat was still lost on what was going on, but it seemed like what it was that she had said, was enough for him at the very least, as he then nodded right back over to him.
Ashley was simply only telling a white lie how ever, which was enough for Pat at the very least how ever. Pat began to head over to his wife, as he had a smile on his face, which Ashley did not smile back at him at all. Pat shook his head as he put his hand to her shoulder, to get her full attention on him.
Pat then nodded ahead of him, at an area in the woods. Ashley was a little bit confused as to what it was that he was getting at, at first, until she realized that he was trying to tell her that it was time for them to head back home. He knew that he did not need to worry about the body either.
The animals would tear it apart fast, and no one would ever be out there in the first place. Even if they did find the body, it would just be bones at that point, and there would be no sort of evidence to the fact that Pat or Ashley had ever had some thing to do with any of it.
Pat smiled as well, as he looked back ahead of him at the same time too. He knew that he would have to explain what had happened to Anthony, to his young son Braden. Perhaps this was his time to slowly get his son in to the fact that his father was a leader of a cult, and some day as well, Braden would be the leader of it too.
Ashley did not have that same smile on her face how ever, as she just shook her head, shaking off any of those thoughts, as she was almost tempted to kill her husband, even though she knew that there was no way she could ever get close. She let out a bit of a soft sigh, as she just continued to follow her husband, Pat, it to the woods, and back over to their home.

The corpse sat on the ground, as the body had a smile on its face, which if any one was to find it, and see it, they would be afraid of what it was that they had just walked in to, and what it was that they had just found. It was as if this man had wanted to die, due to the fact that he had such a strange smile on his face in the first place.
None of that mattered how ever... The animals were coming for the body soon how ever, now that they knew that the other 2 humans were no where to be found. It was quite the sad ending for this man... As he would be on the missing person list for a long time, but no one would ever find his body.
But perhaps, the animals would not draw near the body for a little while longer, as there was some noise coming from the body still. It was coming from the mans back pocket, and some one would only hear it if they were to get up close to the body very soon. The noise that was coming from it, was a voice rather, of a woman as well, as she was trying to say some thing.
"Anthony... What is going on? Are you there?"