12. Good Luck Charm

6:54 pm
Los Angeles, CA
Deija

My eyes blinked slowly, as the world around me slowed. I could hear my heart beating against my chest as my breathing quickened.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

"Please." I cried a little, but it came out a little as a moan. I guess he took that as a sign he was making me feel good because a large smirk came on his face as he pushed my legs to my ears, wrapping his hand around my neck. He pummeled into me faster and rougher than before giving me deep strokes. At the pace he was going, it felt like my vagina was rubbing against sand paper. I wasn't wet at all. There was no lubricant coming from me, so each time he rubbed against my walls I felt a burning pain.

I could feel my skin tearing.

"Fuck!" I screamed, the pain becoming too much. "Please, stop!"

"I got you." He grunted, fucking me so hard, the couch began to move. "You gone get yours."

"Deija."

"Fuck." He groaned, pushing my legs up farther as he pummeled into me.

I felt tears wet my cheeks at the pain that seemed to worsen between my legs. I cried out in pain, moving my hands to his lower abdomen, trying to push him away from me.

"Move yo fuckin' hands." He grunted, swatting my hands away, sliding deeper into me. He spit on himself, trying to give some sort of lubrication that I wasn't giving him, due to me not wanting this at all.

"Deij!"

"Huh?" My head snapped to my right, as I blinked rapidly trying to get the graphic images to clear from my vision.

Bella squinted her eyebrows, "You okay? You don't look so good."

I gulped, trying to center my focus, "I'm fine. I just have a headache." I lied, opening my small basketball shaped handbag and pulling out the little white bottle I'd stuffed in there before I left Bella's apartment.

I poured a white pill into my hand, throwing it to the back of my throat and swallowing it quickly. I took a deep breath, looking around the large stadium, that was buzzing with people who were all engaged in their own conversations.

A month had passed since that night, and it had been one of the roughest month's of my life. Derek was having a bad football season so far, so instead of putting all energy and effort into perfecting his game, he put it all on me.

Luckily for me, today was the opening game of the NBA season with the Lakers playing up against the Chicago Bulls. Cam and I had been texting and FaceTiming consistently over the past month so I had fully planned on watching him and Aiden ball out from the forty-inch in my bedroom, but Tiana and Bella insisted I fly out to surprise them both.

We were currently sitting in the front row seats—that sat directly on the court—Tiana got us as we waited for the game to start. Cheerleaders lined up and down the court, doing opening cheers while music played in the background and fans roared in their seats, waiting for their favorite teams to come out.