26. You're Dangerous

10:43 pm
Los Angeles, CA
Deija

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!" Cam yelled as I let the last of the wine slip down my throat and placed the glass down on the coffee table in victory. Cam laughed, "No way you really just did that."

Sitting back into the couch, I hit my chest a little, causing a deep burp to bubble out of my mouth. Laughing, I said, "You made me!"

"I ain't think you was dead ass! Thought you was tryna be funny talkin' bout you could down a full wine of glass in ten seconds."

"That was a fat ass glass too." I looked at the empty one of the table, before turning back to Cam who was biting into a slice of pizza. "Your turn?"

"Nah, I'm good love." He shook his head with a smirk.

"Come on! Don't tell me you're no fun anymore." I stood up from the couch a little shakily, grabbing the bottle of wine from off the coffee table. Filling up Cam's glass, I walked over to where he sat on the couch, and straddled his lap. "Try."

"Hm, hm. That's your party trick, not mine."

"Boo!"

Cam only smiled at me as I brought his glass to my lips and began to take a long sip. I stared at him over the glass, with low eyes. After downing that last glass, it was safe to say the alcohol was starting to get to me. I began to smirk.

"What you lookin' at?" Cam raised a brow, his hands moving to cup my ass.

Pulling the glass from my lips I said, "You."

"Why you lookin' at me?"

"Becauseeee..." I bit the rim of the wine glass playfully as I looked at him from under my lashes. I leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "You make me excited."

I placed a soft kiss right below his ear, licking the skin a little, before pulling away.

Cam's eyes were now dark and staring at me with hunger. His eyes scanned my face for a moment, before shaking his head.

"You need to chill out." He said.

"Why I gotta chill?"

"That wine is getting to you."

"Only in the best ways." I smirked, taking another sip.

"Yo! You wildin" Cam chuckled, throwin his head back on the couch. I leaned in and kissed his exposed neck, making his head snap back to mine. "Deija."

"What?" I asked innocently, taking another sip from the glass while trailing my other hand over the waist band of his sweats.

His hand quickly grabbed ahold of mine, pulling it away from his pants, he looked straight into my eyes.

"Stop."

"I don't want to."

"You gonna start some shit you can't finish." He said, sternly, and by the way his eyes focused strictly on mine I could tell I was slowly getting to him.

Leaning in closer, our faces only inches apart I whispered, "Who said I can't finish it?"

I looked at him seductively, my stare never wavering as I brought the glass back up to my lips to take another sip. Before I knew it, Cam had grabbed the wine glass out of my hand, placing it on the floor next to us. When he leaned back up, he wasted no time connecting his lips with mine.