34. Muh' Fuckin Delectable

8:24 pm
Los Angeles, CA
Deija

"Okay, wait push your boobs together...use your hands...yeah, just like that, okay, hold it!"

I did as told, pushing my boobs together as I shot a seductive look into the camera. I resisted a smile, watching as Jas snapped photos from different angles, a concentrated expression on her face.

"Got it." Jas snapped a final picture with a smile. Handing my phone over to me, we began to walk off set, towards the dressing rooms. "He might just hop on a flight to LA after he see's those."

I smirked, looking up from my phone, "You think?"

Jas laughed, "You sneaky bitch. You plottin'!"

"I'm not!" I chuckled, scrolling through the pictures and hearting my favorite ones. "I'm just reminding him of what he got at home."

"You mean the home he's currently hundreds of miles away from?" Jas raised a brow. "Yeah, you plottin'."

"Call it what you want." I chuckled.

Opening Cam and I's text thread, I selected my favorite pictures and typed out a small message before I hit send.

Me: [3 attachments]
Me: me and the girls just wanted to wish you good luck tonight 🍒😘

Almost instantly, I watched the text bubbles pop up and disappear, and before I could make another move, my phone lit up with a face time call from him.

"Look." I showed Jas the call with a smirk. "Seem's like my plan worked exactly how it was supposed to."

"Bye, Deija." She pushed me with a laugh as I stopped outside of my dressing room. "I'll be back over in ten to get you."

"All I need." I said, before pushing through the door as I answered Cam's call.

"What the fuck you got on?" Cam immediately asked once his face popped up on the screen.

I jerked my head back, "Hello to you too motherfucker."

He chuckled, "Nah cause who picked out that fit? Jas? Imma beat her ass."

I placed my phone against the lit up mirror as I took a seat at my vanity chair. "What's wrong with it?" I scrunched my brows, knowingly.

"What's wrong with it?" He looked at me as if I was crazy. "Your titties are bout to fall out of your shirt, Deij." He shook his head. "Matter of fact, that shit not even a shirt. I don't know what the fuck that is."

"The girls just wanted to say hey."

"Well they need to say goodbye." He scoffed.

I laughed, "You're the funniest person alive."

"I ain't joking."

"I know." I chuckled. "You really don't like it? I thought I looked cute."

"Baby, you look more than cute. You look sexy as hell. Muh'fuckin delectable."

"Delectable, nigga really?" I threw my head back in laughter. "Spell delectable."

He squinted his eyes, "You think you so fuckin' funny."

"I am." I cheesed.

He shook his head, "You lucky you cute."

"I thought I was delectable?" I pouted.

"Nah, I can't spell it so you just cute now." He said, making me laugh. I watched as he stood up from his bed and placed his phone on the tv stand. "How's the shoot going?"