30. City Girls Down A Milli

12:34 pm
Phoenix, AZ
Cameron

I watched Deija as she slept, her eyes closed and lips slightly ajar, at peace. The sun shined through the windows of the hotel room, hitting her skin and creating the perfect glow.

As much as I wanted her to rest, I couldn't help but want her to wake up so I could just talk to her.

Leaning foward, I pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, to her cheek, and to her jaw before placing one on her nose, making it scrunch up.

"Wake up." I chuckled, gripping her waist in my hand.

"No." She responded, groggily.

In response, I blew air into her face continuously, making her face scrunch up. She tried to withhold it, but after a few moments her eyes snapped open.

"You are so annoying." She laughed.

"I just want you to wake up."

"Why? So you can bother me?" She raised a brow.

"So I can kiss you." I said smoothly, leaning in to kiss her, when she turned her head to the side, causing me to kiss her cheek. "Why you do that?"

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

"Okay?" I looked at her weirdly. "I don't give a fuck."

"Well, I do." She said.

I sucked my teeth. "Gimme a kiss."

She shook her head.

"Gimme a kiss."

"Nooo."

"Deija."

"Cameron." She said simply. "Let me just go brush my teeth real quick."

As she tried to get off the bed, I pulled her back to me, my hand wrapped softly around her neck.

"I'm not playin' with you." I looked at her.

As much as she was trying to play it off I could tell I was having an effect on her.

"I'm not playin' with you, either." She said.

"Gimme lip and you can go brush your teeth as long as you want."

"No."

"No?" Reaching under the covers, my hand slid over her smooth pussy that was exposed through my shirt she was wearing, stroking her softly. Her mouth gaped slightly at the contact. "You sure?"

"Cam." She moaned softly. "Stop."

"Gimme a kiss." I sped up my pace slightly, making her bite her lip.

She shook her head, continuing to defy me. I dipped my finger into her, surprised at how wet she already was.

"Stop." She tried to grab my hand but I wasn't budging. I kept working her, eventually slipping a second finger in, curling upwards how she liked. "Fuck."

"You gone give me a kiss?" I watched her.

"Cam." She moaned.

Releasing her neck, I pushed her back onto the bed, working her clit as I moved my fingers in and out of her. Just like last night she was squirming from the pleasure.

"Baby!" She moaned again and without any alert she came all over the sheets, surprising me.

"Shitttt." She shook a little as I took every last drop from her.

Leaning in, I kissed her slowly, dipping my tongue into her mouth to deepen the kiss. If I could give her this dick right now, I would. When I pulled away, I smirked.