32. Sex Playlist

1:34 pm
Chicago, IL
Deija

"Did it make it?" I asked Tiana as we walked through the busy Chicago airport with Bella.

We had all just flown into Chicago from LA for the holiday. It was Christmas Eve and everyone and they mama was at the airport today.

"Did what make it?" Bella asked confused.

"Her gift for Cam." Tiana told Bella, before looking back at me. "And yes. I had it sent to my mom and she said she got it yesterday."

"Thank god." I felt as if I could finally release the breath I was holding in.

Bella chuckled, "Damn, it must be a special ass gift to have had you that stressed."

"Girl," Tiana tilted her head down, shooting Bella a look. "Our bitch gone get dicked down for this one."

My mouth gaped as Bella and Tiana busted out laughing.

"It's that good?" She asked, causing Tiana to nod. "Damn, my bitch bout' to get the best dick of her life."

"Shit, I wish." I pouted. "I'm feenin' I'm not gonna lie."

"Y'all ain't had sex yet?" Tiana asked incredulously while Bella looked at me through narrowed eyes.

"Ain't no fuckin' way." Bella said.

"We haven't." I shrugged.

"How is that possible?" Tiana asked. "I mean, I know you. I know Cam. How..." she trailed off shaking her head.

"Um pause, hold up." I jerked my head as the words registered in my head. "What you mean you know Cam? What that mean?"

Tiana blinked, "Huh?"

"Nah, don't act slow now bitch." I chuckled. "You said you know me but you know Cam. What you know about him?"

"Girl, nothinggggg!" She drawled out.

"He got around or somethin'?" I asked. When she didn't respond, I looked at Bella, who immediately looked the other way. "Are ya'll foreal? I'm not gone be mad, it was before me."

"Girl you are not about to have me in shit with Cam." Bella shook her head. "Nuh uh."

"Why y'all actin' scared of him?" I laughed. "Actin' like that nigga gone do somethin'."

"Tuh. Let you be the test of that." Tiana pointed at me, whilst shaking her head. "Not me."

"Y'all are ridiculous." I shook my head.

"Let's not get off topic though. See you trying to change the subject and shit, why my brother got you out here high and dry?"

"Aye, I may not be gettin' pipe, but ain't shit high and dry over here." I told them. "He get the shit done regardless."

"Oop."

"Tell her sis!" Bella laughed.

"But if y'all must know," I continued. "If it wasn't for my unstable ass mental health we would've been goin' crazy."

"Real shit?" Tiana laughed.

"Real shit. Do you know how hard it is to not just say fuck it and tell him to pin me against the wall and tell him exactly how I want it?" I looked at her bewildered because it was honestly so hard to not jump that man every time he looked at me for too long.

"This is what the fuck I was talking about!" Tiana exclaimed. "Ain't no way yo freaky ass and Cam freaky ass been sharing a bed for months and he ain't laid pipe."