46. Pure Ecstasy

3:26 pm
Los Angeles, CA
Cameron

My eyes fluttered open the next morning, the sound of running water waking me from my sleep. The sun shined brightly through the curtain's, making me snap my eyes right back shut. I turned onto my side, reaching my arm to pull Deija closer to me, only to be met with nothing but a pillow.

"Looking for me?" Deija spoke softly from behind me, her tone laced with humor.

I turned on my back, finally catching site of her standing in nothing but a black silk robe with a playful smile on her face.

"Yes. Why you not in bed?" I grumbled.

"Because it's 3:30 pm, Cam."

"Okay? And? Come here," I beckoned her with my fingers, until she was in front of me at the side of the bed. "Hey beautiful. Can I get a kiss?"

"Did you brush your teeth?"

I smacked my lips, "Really?"

"Yes really, you was drinkin' all night and been sleepin' all day I just know that breath is hot." She shook her head, a look of disgust on her face.

I reached out and pushed her away from me, making her laugh, "Man stop playin' with me."

"Who playin'?" She smiled innocently, as she walked into the bathroom.

I got out of bed quickly, following behind her. When I walked in, she was placing a towel in front of the running shower.

"Put me one out too." I said as I spread toothpaste on the brush.

"Put you one out?" She smirked. "You takin' a shower too?"

I nodded, my smirk matching her own, "Yep. Problem?"

"Hm? No, no problem here." She shook her head quickly, and placed an extra towel down for me.

I watched through the mirror as she pulled the tie to her robe, letting it fall open before slowly pulling it off her shoulders, revealing her smooth chocolate skin. She shot me a wink, before she stepped through the glass doors into the shower, where the steam blocked my perfect view of her.

I finished brushing my teeth and wiped my mouth with my towel before walking over to the shower and pulling my draws off. When I opened the door, steam immediately hit my face before I could even step in.

"You always got this water hot as fuck." I complained, as I pressed myself against her back snaking my arms around her waist as I pressed a soft kiss to the side of her head. "I'm finna pass out, innis bitch."

"You'll be aight." Deija turned in my arms to face me. "The steam is good for your muscles."

"Yeah aight." I chuckled, shaking my head as she ran her hands down my chest. "Can I get my kiss now?"

"Sure, papa." She smiled, pressing a soft kiss to my lips before pulling away. When I shot her a look, she laughed. "What?"

"A real kiss, Deija."

"That was a real kiss!"

"Why you wanna play with me so bad this morning?" I stepped closer to her, pressing her body against the glass wall. Her breath quickened as I wrapped my hand around her throat softly, pulling her lips a mere inch from mine. "Give me my kiss."

Doing as told, she kissed my lips softly until I dipped my tongue into her mouth, deepening it even more. She kissed me back hungrily, snaking her arms around my neck to pull me in closer. I felt her hand trail down my chest until her slender fingers wrapped themselves around me.