47. Bride to Be

6:25 pm
Los Angeles, CA
Deija

After washing my hands in the sink, I slid my ring back on my finger, staring at it in amazement.

Wow.

I still couldn't believe that I was engaged. Me.

I, Deija Walker, am someone's fiancé. Not to mention that certain someone just so happens to be a handsome point guard for the NBA Lakers.

How did I get so fucking lucky?

"Baby, don't leave me." Cam's voice snapped me from my thoughts causing me to drop my hand as he walked into the bathroom. He pressed himself against my back and snaked his arms around my waist as he cradled his head in the side of my neck. "Just stay here, with me. I'll make it worth your while, I promise." He smirked, peppering kisses down my neck.

A smile spread across my lips as I watched us in the mirror, his arms wrapped around me, his lips on my skin, a beautiful sapphire and diamond ring on my finger, glittering in the light of our bathroom.

"Don't tempt me." I shook my head, wanting nothing more than to go jump back in bed with him just as we had for the past week since he popped the question. "You know tonight is important. We can not just skip because you wanna be nasty."

Tomorrow was the day of the long awaited wedding of Aiden and Tiana. A week had passed since the end of the NBA season which meant, in a little under 24 hours, our best friends would finally be able to call themselves husband and wife.

But before they can do so, they both have to have their last nights as unmarried people. Because even though Aiden and Tiana had practically been married for years now, tomorrow, their lives would change forever and everything would become real. So tonight, was going to be a celebration of everything they had been through and the beautiful future they had ahead of them.

"They wanna be laid up with each other anyways, not in our faces." He placed a kiss to the sensitive spot below my ear, making me draw a deep breath in. "You can be a little late right?"

As I watched him through the mirror, rub his hands down my body sensually and continue to press soft kisses on whatever skin was visible, I felt myself getting warm from the inside.

Maybe, I can be a little late?

And just as I was about to give in to his touch and allow him full access to me, my phone rang on the counter, a FaceTime call from Bella.

"Saved by the call," I blew a breath from my mouth, before picking up the phone and answering it. "Hello?"

Cam groaned as Bella's face expanded across my screen, her eyes immediately scanning my surroundings.

"Bitch you still at home?" She exclaimed, shaking her head. She appeared to be in the car, driving to were I assumed was Tiana's house. "You're supposed to be at the damn bnb."

"I know, blame yo brother." I turned the camera a little so that Cam's face, which was scrunched into a frown, was now in frame. "He's trying to hold me captive."

"Cam, let my best friend go! We don't have time for this, she got shit to do!"

"Man, I shouldn't even let her ass go all y'all tryna do is go to that lil funky ass strip club anyway." He shook his head. "Gone be tryna act up when I'm not there. I know how ya'll get down."

"You don't know shit!" Bella argued, though a smile was lingering on her lips.

"Okay Bella, let me see ya'll asses actin' up on the shade room in the morning, I'm on yo ass."