35. Your Baby Daddy 4L

2:43 am
Los Angeles, CA
Bella

I sung softly to myself as I let the water from the shower run over my body, washing the suds of soap from my skin. Once every sud was rinsed off of me, I turned the shower off, hopping out of it with a quickness.

It was a shame I had to make my shower so quick, because I couldn't lie I was in love with that shower. It wasn't anything special, but the shower head had the perfect water pressure that made you want to stay under it forever.

Unfortunately, fifteen minutes would have to be enough. I was afraid if I stayed in their any longer, the owner of the shower would try to join me, and another round with him was not on my agenda tonight.

Drying myself off with a towel, I tied it around me, before tip toeing back into his bedroom. The lights were still off, but from the light that spilled into his room from the small crack in his bedroom door I could see he was asleep in his bed. His body faced away from me, but his chest rose and fell at a steady pace and small snores erupted from him.

The snores were so small they were cute, and if I wasn't in such a hurry to leave I might've watched him sleep for a little longer. But I did not want to be here when he woke up or he might've thought this 'thing' between us was more than it was. And the only thing between us was sex.

Sneaking around his room quietly, I picked up my discarded clothes that were thrown around the room earlier in the night. I pulled my panties on before stepping into my jeans quickly and pulling my top over my head. I grabbed my phone from the edge of the bed, sparing him one last look before I left. He was lying on his back now, the sheets draped just below his waist, leaving his toned abs on full display.

Hm, hm, hm. Just fine.

Shaking my head, I made my way out of his bedroom and towards the door. I grabbed my heels that were discarded on the floor, deciding to put them on in the hallway. Slinging my purse around my shoulder, I opened his apartment door, quickly stepping out and letting the door shut behind me.

I turned around quickly, ready to make my escape down the hallway, when I came in contact with a hard chest.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I immediately began to apologize, stepping away from the person. My eyes scanned the strangers body, from the Alexander Mcqueen's on his feet, to the Burberry shirt he worse. "I was rushing, I didn't even see you..."

I trailed off as my eyes finally landed on the strangers face, but it was no stranger at all.

"Bella?"

My heart skipped a beat as his familiar voice traveled through my ears all the way to my stomach. After all these years, I still loved the way my name rolled off his tongue.

"Miguel." I said simply, still in shock that I was seeing him again, in the flesh.

It had been two years since I'd last seen him and let's just say our time apart did him good. He looked handsome as ever, his body looking more toned than it did two years ago and his face now sporting a little stubble that made him look more irresistible than ever.

Fuck, Bella. Get it together.

"It's been a long time." He looked at me with the same shocked expression I gave him. "You look..." his eyes scanned my body, making me feel nervous. Why did I feel nervous? "...amazing as always."

"Thanks." I said dryly, not really knowing where to go with this conversation.

"You live here?" He asked, surprised.

I shook my head, looking beside me at the door I'd just run out of. "No, I was um-" I paused, for whatever reason trying to come up with a lie to tell him. "my friend lives here."