8. Grown Woman Shit

I said I was going to double update and then I forgot. But here y'all go🙃

10:32 amLos Angeles, CADeija

10:32 am
Los Angeles, CA
Deija

"Thank you." I smiled to the women who held the bathroom door open for me.

I walked into the relatively large airport bathroom, thankful that there weren't too many people in here. As I looked around one more time to make sure no one was watching, I pulled out one of the white pills I stuffed in an aspirin bottle and quickly swallowed it back with some water.

The toilet flushed, and a stall door opened. Out walked a middle aged women, with short brown hair.

"Headache?" She nodded at the small white bottle in my hand. "I get them too. Every single time I get off a plane."

"Yeah." I smiled, stuffing them back into my backpack and grabbing my water. "Have a nice day."

"You too." She smiled.

I quickly walked out of the bathroom, walking through the airport until I made it to my destination. I pulled my suitcase off the luggage carrier and was walking towards the door when my phone rung.

"Bitch where are you?" I heard before I could even speak.

"Um, hi to you too." I chuckled.

"Yeah hey, hi, whatever. I'm tryna see you." Tiana said. "And this old ass white lady keep honking at me to move-I'm fucking going! Damn!"

I stifled a laugh, as I walked out of the airport doors, instantly hearing the honks that were reserved for my bestfriend.

"Girl you need to hurry up before I curse this old bitch out. I swear to god I am not afraid to throw hands with an elderly." I could imagine her rolling her eyes.

I walked a little farther, smiling as my eyes landed on a small framed girl, whose hand was on her hip, with a phone to her ear as she stood beside her car, mugging a lady behind her.

"Well good thing I'm here then." I spoke, watching as Tiana turned around, her eyes immediately lighting up. "Hi, Tiana baby."

"Oh my god, Deija boo!" She ran up to me, throwing her arms around my neck. I grimaced a little at the pain I felt on my stomach but hugged her back nonetheless. "I missed you bitch!"

"I missed you too whore." I smiled, pulling back to see her. "You look fine as fuck."

"Me? Bitch you. Makeup all slayed and shit." She pursed her lips. "You ain't have to step on necks just to get in a plane Deija. Them hoes didn't deserve that."