1

Macey...

I could've sworn that my life was never all that normal. There always was something strange happening around me. And all the blame for that goes solely to my two best friends Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. The two goofballs that have been making my life a crazy rollercoaster since the day we met.

Actually...most of the blame falls on Stiles since I know that idiot longer than anyone else. We grew up together. A perk of being next-door neighbors and our moms being best friends when they were younger...and still alive.

The main reason why I never felt like a normal child or even a teenager was the fact that my family was never a safe harbor for me. My father, if I can even call him that, was more or less in love with his work and my mom left me involuntarily at the age of 7. Almost eight or so years from today then. I have been under the supervision of my older brother Newt since I was 13. He just finished at the Academy at that time and was able to become a Fireman for Beacon Hills.

He is not home most of the time since he takes all the shifts that he can just so we can have a bit more money. I am so grateful for him. We always had a great relationship with one another. Maybe it was because of the hardship that we went through or because our personalities just clicked together but yeah...we are good. Sometimes he gets a bit frustrated with the bullshit me and the boys get into, especially Stiles and I since we love to eavesdrop and Sheriff Stilinski's police calls but yeah, he loves me.

And now I'm here. Being just newly 15 years old, with my birthday being during this quite boring summer, and starting a Sophomore year at Beacon Hills High School tomorrow. Can anything be more fun? Yeah...literally anything. A fricking murder would be better than going back to that hell hole they call an educational environment. Or in other words...school.

I hate it there. My personality traits aren't the most valued there. I am a typical boyish girl. Didn't wear a dress since my mom died. Or skirt. I hated those things with a burning passion. I didn't care much about makeup. And I was more of a sportsperson and theoretically speaking a geek. In a sense of reading and movie-wise at least. You can't really understand how many fictional words I am practically living in every day. Scott calls it, ' head in clouds'. But I just can't help it. Books and movies are just life and some people in high school don't understand that. Illiterates.

At the moment I am sat on my bed which is just a mattress sat on a set of drawers under my window. My Harry Potter themed sheets were tossed aside as I just sat there leaning against the wall next to the window reading something that I can classify as some form of fantasy crap I found in our library some time ago. Werewolfs, weird lizards, foxy-thing, druids...I dunno...whoever wrote it was definitely on some good drugs. There is just no way a sober person could come up with stuff like this. But I like the fact that it is quite detailed and fun to read.

It is particularly late at night and according to my brother, I should be asleep already, because of the big day ahead of me. But you know, today he is not on a night shift after a long week of work, and therefore he passed out on the couch in the living room rather quickly. So there is no one to tell me when to go to bed.

A rustling sound coming from my opened window got my attention. I am one of those people that have their window opened at night. When it is closed I feel like I am going to suffocate...don't know why. I lowered my book slightly and peeked through the window to see nothing but a dark silhouette of the tree that is somehow connecting mine and Stiles' window. The street lights shining on the pavement in front of our house also didn't give me any creepy vibes.

My eyes fell on the parked up blue jeep in front of the Stilinski household. Stiles' precious baby. Honestly, I love that jeep as well, ever since he got his license he always drove me to school in it. Preventing me from having to walk all the way to school by feet like we used to before.