17

Macey...

"I am not sure if you heard me when I said that I don't like this idea and that I want to abort the mission. So I am going to repeat it. I don't like this idea and I want to abort the mission," I said from the backseat of Stiles' car. Scott and Stiles said at the front, as per usual. 

We were just driving to our school. Who in their right state of mind tries to get in the school after it is already closed? No one and I tell you why, because it is totally crazy! Why would anyone go here willingly? It is SCHOOL! 

"Everyone heard you, we just don't care," Scott muttered from the front passenger seat. I have been rambling about how terrible the idea is for more than ten minutes already, so saying that Scott must be quite annoyed with me is obvious. Well, excuse me for being picky, but telling the Alpha the exact position where we are, practically luring him here to us sounds like total madness to me. 

That thing killed many people. And from how I remember it, I am sure it's not exactly someone you can have a wise conversation with. Negotiation here is kind of out of question. Just my humble opinion. I don't know about the werewolf population here but I sure as hell would not be able to take down an Alpha. My scrawny little body would be more than defenseless against that monstrosity. 

"Speak for yourself dude, I for one care what she has to say because she is kind of right," Stiles said parking the jeep in front of the school. All three of us stepped out of the car. Stiles holding the door for me so it won't hit me in the head or something. "This is a terrible idea." 

I know that Scott was already informed about how we feel about this whole plan but Stiles just had to voice his opinion so it was clear to everyone. Scott sighed, aggravated. 

"Yeah, I know."

"But we're still gonna do it?" I asked in disbelief, leaning against the back of Stiles' jeep. If we have no confidence in the plan why do it? 

"Can you think of something better?" Scott asked, raising his eyebrow at me, challenging me to speak. Yes, running away and letting it be sound like a good plan to me if I'm honest. 

"Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away." Stiles pipped in and I could never agree more with him than right now. I pointed to Stiles, pantomimically saying that I agree. Scott rolled his eyes at the two of us. 

"Just make sure we can get inside," Scott muttered seriously fed up with our attitude to the whole thing. Well, sorry mister but I just don't want to get trapped in school if something goes wrong. Stiles opened the back of his jeep, pulling out the chain cutters. He emerged from the back of the car just as the black Camaro arrived. "He's here." Scott stated the obvious nodding towards Derek who was stepping out of his car. 

"Oh what a joy," I muttered sarcastically. It was only meant for Stiles to hear but knowing the sensitive hearing of the other two I guess they heard it loud and clear as well. 

"Where's my boss?" Scott asked alarmed when he didn't see Deaton anywhere. 

"He's in the back," Derek answered with an eye roll. Anyone realizing how many eye-rolls there was so far? If we continue like this someone might eventually find their brain. All three of us looked through the back window to see Deaton there, unconscious and with duct tape over his mouth. I think he is tied up as well, but I can't be sure cause I can't see much through the window.  

"Oh, well, he looks comfortable." Stiles' sarcasm was clear in the sentence as day. Scott elbowed Stiles and grabbed my arm, leading me towards the entrance of the school. 

"Wait. Hey. What are you doing?" Derek was confused as to what the hell were we doing. Why were we going to school? I would be confused too, pal. But I was already dragged into this against my will.