8

Macey...

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked opening the door for us as we entered the school. Scott has been telling us about this dream that he had last night. Seriously if I had a dream like that...I would not be able to fall asleep for at least three days after.

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott said. Well, that sounds weird enough and I am glad I never had a dream like that.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles shrugged with a smirk on his face. I looked over at him, suddenly feeling uncomfortable standing so close to him.

"I know we are close, but rather not THAT close. Keep your horny thoughts about Lydia to yourself man." I grumbled rolling my eyes and walking a bit in front of the boys. I will be parting ways with them anyway since they want to go to the lacrosse field to train a bit before classes.

"'A,' I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and 'B,' never give me that much detail about you in bed again and 'C' maybe you should tell Mace who the dreams are really ab..." Scott went to continue but got cut off by Stiles.

"Noted. And thank you for the suggestion but I'll pass." I rolled my eyes and turned around the corner going to my locker. The first period is chemistry. Can there be any worse start of a day? Harris is a real pain. I seriously despise that teacher. And that goes the other way around.

I think I was a bit lost in my own world until someone leaned on the locker next to mine. I looked over to see Stiles there, grinning at me.

"What are you doing here?" I sighed rolling my eyes and putting my books inside the locker while searching for my notebook from chemistry.

"Do you want a short version or an extended one?" I shrugged at the question. The class should start soon so I don't think there is too much time for long explaining here. "We have a slight suspicion that Scott's dream might be true." I almost hit my head against the door of my locker when he said that. He...they...what?

"What?"

"Um, the bus outside the school was full of blood...Scott now thinks he killed Allison and he is frantically searching for her around the school." Freezing momentarily, like an old computer trying to load everything. This is so much information for this early in the morning.

"Wait so...why aren't you helping him then?" I asked confused.

"I lost him." Stiles shrugged. For the fact that our friend could have killed someone, he seems to be calm. I looked around trying to see Allison somewhere. She has her locker right next to me so she will surely come here...if she is alive.

I was getting slightly worried when I couldn't see her anywhere. Until my eyes caught on the familiar brunette that I was searching for. A relieved sigh escaped my lips when I saw her talking to Scott.

"Do you think that since there's been a possible murder on the school grounds that we could get out of here?" I asked Stiles, closing my locker with the chemistry book in hand. Before he had the opportunity to speak though, the Principal's voice rang through the speakers.

"Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled."

I groaned, having the sudden urge to hit my head against the locker, repeatedly. If it were math I would even go jump off the roof of the school. Math is pure evil people. Pure. Evil. Stiles chuckled at the discomforted look on my face.