20

Yeah, hi, sorry for the long wait. I kind of forgot I didn't publish anything for a long time...sorry. Here's a new chapter, hope you will like it.

Macey...

We bolted it towards the chemistry classroom. Why not? We suffer in here through normal school hours, why not literally die here right now? Sorry for the sarcasm I'm just...turning into Stiles right now because of stress. Anyway... Scott figured out that propping a single chair to the doorknob will block the Alpha's way in. 

Great thinking, absolutely intelligent. I am giving it a golden star for positivity because that is probably as much as I can do right now. Sometimes I need to admit that Harris is correct about the stupidity of us students. Luckily he will never hear me agree with him...if he will ever hear me again. 

My hands were shaking fright. A heavy layer of uneasiness settled on my chest. I would love to tell myself that this is just a stupid nightmare. One that I had already have millions of. I will just wake up in the morning, look out of the window to see Stiles getting ready for school haphazardly, and then we will go to school. Experiencing a totally boring day, with Scott dreaming to be first line and Stiles thinking up poems about Lydia or giving us these annoying Star Wars quotes. What would I give to have Star Wars quotes and Harris' annoying personality as my only problem. 

Wishing for simpler times to come back right now seemed to not be of any avail. Wishing for a unicorn now would be more probable than this. The normal life with no supernatural looked more like something from one of my dreamlands. Now remembering all those times I wished to be in one of my books...can I take it back, please? I changed my mind all of a sudden. Take this horror replica of Remus Lupin and leave us alone...please? No, of course, no. 

Why do I have to wish for such stupid things? Does everything I wish for just magically come true? If so I wish for me and Stiles to be dating. Are we yet?  No...guess it doesn't work after all never mind then. 

Scott on my ride was about to cross to the other side of the room where Allison was. He wanted to calm her down. Maybe apologize for yelling at her earlier. But maybe it would be a better time if there wouldn't be Alpha just randomly going past while looking for us. 

Stiles managed to grab Scott by his jacket, dragging him back as the big shadow of the Alpha appeared behind the window that was installed in the door. My breath hitched when I saw a flash of red. Holding all the sounds in, we waited for it to walk on which it luckily did after a few nerve-wracking seconds. 

We all let out a soft relieved breathe when it walked off. Granting us a few more minutes to live and maybe coming up with a plan of how to get out of here. And those minutes might be short so we better hurry up.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asked hurriedly. Are we planning on escaping in that little toy car of his? I am sorry but I tend to get claustrophobic in such small spaces. 

"Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap," Jackson answered. I watched as Allison's eyes bulged out as she stared at Jackson bewildered. I guess I am not the only one who noticed the small size of Jackson's...car. 

 "Five? I barely fit in the back." Allison hissed, clearly discomforted by the idea. 

"Hate to point out the details but there are six of us anyway," I stated, lifting my hand slightly, asking for the opportunity to speak. A habit from school. That hell hole has learned me some things for life. Stiles pulled my hand down, so it slouched down by my side before he scooped it into his hand to hold it. Oh my god, how are his hands so warm? I am literally freezing. 

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention." He remarked. Look at the cute little pessimist here. But he is right. We have no way of getting out of here without making a sound. That just isn't possible. And as we figured out already, whoever has planned up this torturous night in the school for us, isn't totally stupid. He could use his werewolf senses and easily find us by smell.