Out of the Fire and into the Boiling Sea

,,Ew. No matte how many times you see it, watching those suckers hatch is gross.'', Jay mentions as he watches another Vermillion egg break in front of him. ,,Jay! Less watching, more helping!'', Lloyd shouts as we're running up the stairs to the tunnels.

,,You know guys, I was thinking now that we got Ninjago's workers out of here, maybe we should join them.'', Jay suggests as he runs after us. ,,What about my father?'', I ask.

,,He's gone. It's a strategic retreat.'', Jay replies. ,,Strategic retreat is just a fancy way of saying giving up.'', Cole mentions.

,,What do you think, Lloyd? You're the Master in training here.'', Jay asks him. ,,We need to regroup at the temple.'', Lloyd tells us and we run inside the tunnel. ,,Zane, cover ice!'', he tells Zane and he starts building a wall in front of us so the Warriors can't follow us into the tunnel.

They start throwing stones at it, trying to break it. ,,Quick! Before they get through!'', Lloyd yells. ,,One moment. I'm getting a signal.'', Zane speaks up. ,,Oh yeah? Does it sound anything like this: Move your butt, Zane!'', Jay screams.

,,Cyrus Borg. I must retrieve him.'', Zane mutters more to himself. ,,Wait, you're totally outnumbered.'', Cole mentions, trying to stop Zane. ,,He's right. There's like, a million more Vermillion out there.'', Lloyd adds.

,,There's no way you could possibly save him all by yourself.'', Jay agrees and runs over to Zane. ,,So I'm coming with you.'', he adds, getting odd looks from Lloyd and Cole.

,,What? We're Ninja. Saving people is, you know, what we do.'', he tells them, as I walk over to him. ,,He's right.'', I agree, laying one hand on his shoulder. ,,Yes we do. Take cover!'', Lloyd commands as the ice wall breaks down.

We all hide and the Vermillion walk into the tunnel. They look around for us and as they can't find us, they leave.

,,Ha. What luck. They left.'', Jay breaths out relieved. ,,Except all the Vermillion forces in the swamp are apparently headed to the same place we are: the Dome.'', Zane tells us. ,,I didn't say what good luck.'', Jay replies as we walk out of our hiding spot.

,,So what do we do? We're in deep trouble the moment they spot us.'', Cole mentions. ,,Then let's make sure they don't.'', Lloyd replies, picking one of the Vermillion helmets up and putting it on. We do the same and put on the rest of the Vermillion armor and sneak into the Dome.

,,Well, that was easy.'', Cole mentions as we enter the Dome. ,,Yeah, too easy. Ow!'', Jay shouts as someone throws a stone at him. ,,Unto the breach! Freedom!'', Cyrus Borg yells as he comes towards us and pushes us aside, ready to attack Lloyd.

,,Stop! He's not a Vermillion.'', Zane shouts. ,,I know a snake when I see one.'', Borg replies, but gasps as Lloyd takes off his helmet. ,,Ninja? You've come to rescue me!'', he yells excited.

,,Ugh, a decision I'm starting to regret.'', Jay groans as we all stand up. ,,Now come on. Let's get you out of here before we're discovered.'', Lloyd states.

,,Hey, Borg, why exactly did Krux and Acronix kidnap you anyway?'', Jay asks him. ,,Duh. Pay attention, Jay. We know why. They grabbed every builder in Ninjago to outfit their army.'', Cole replies.

,,No, not me. I was forced to create something far more sinister.'', Borg tells us as he rolls over to a covered window and reveals a big metal robot thing behind it.

,,Oh, heh, it's a... What is that thing?'', Jay asks. ,,I'ver heard them call it the Iron Doom. Krux and Acronix' ultimate weapon.'', Borg explains.

,,And you designed it?'', Zane asks. ,,No, a blacksmith did. I'm afraid that I am responsible for that. It's a...'', Borg answers, pointing at something in the middle of the Iron Doom.