True Potential

After all the officers drove off, we went to Dareth's karaoke bar. I'm playing billiards with a guy, while the others are on the stage, singing. ,,Dareth, cut the music.'', Lloyd tells Dareth and he turns the music off.

,,Come on.'', Cole exclaims, annoyed. ,,What is it, Lloyd?'', I ask after I walked over to him. ,,Look.'', he replies, pointing at the TV. ,,It's always good to see my beautiful Gayle Gossip, ah.'', Dareth says as he turns it louder.

,,Where an assailant rammed a stolen garbage truck into the front of it. I'm hearing word it was a jail break. A prisoner was freed from custody.'', Gayle informs, as the others also walk over to us. ,,Okay, maybe not always good. Hey, didn't you just put the princess in jail? You don't think it's her, do you?'', Dareth asks.

,,Okay, I'm getting verification the prisoner that was freed was the recently apprehended Jade Princess Harumi. Security footage caught the two on video...'', Gayle continues and they show the video, making Lloyd and me gasp.

,,Holy cow. That looks like...'', Dareth starts, but gets cut off as the others gasp too. ,,That... That's impossible.'', Lloyd stutters, shocked. ,,Could be anyone.'', Kai speaks up, earning a questioning look from me.

,,But he has four arms.'', Zane mentions, earning a punch on the shoulder from Kai. ,,So does Mr. E. Heh. Who doesn't have four arms these days?'', Jay asks, laughing nervously. ,,We stopped the ceremony, didn't we?'', Lloyd asks, turning to his mother.

,,I'm telling you, that's not him. If that's Lord Garmadon, heh, I'm Lord of the Jig.'', Jay replies. ,,That-That's when she said, kneel before Lord Garmadon.'', one of the police officers says in an interview.

,,Ah. Okay. That's definitely him.'', Jay admits. ,,You better start jigging.'', Cole tells him, making me grin at both of them. ,,Misako, can you find a place to keep Wu somewhere safe?'', Nya asks, handing her Wu.

,,I have a corner pad on the east side. You two can make it your own. Heh, heh. Just don't mind the underwear lying around.'', Dareth offers. ,,We'll take him there now.'', Misako accepts his offer. ,,I'm coming with you.'', I turn to Misako. ,,Okay, the rest of us... we've got work to do.'', Kai mentions, before they leave.

,,I got this place in case the Brown Ninja ever needed a secret headquarters. Heh. Truthfully, I'm a little bummed the Ninja haven't needed me more.'', Dareth explains. ,,Well, we need you now.'', Misako mentions. ,,This is perfect, Dareth.'', I tell him, before we walk inside the building.

As we arrive the apartment, he opens the door, revealing a big chaos. Dareth quickly runs inside, picking up a few thing or throwing them to the side. ,,The toilet's on your right. If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. If it's blue... Uh, I don't know what to do.'', Dareth jokes, earning a glare from Misako.

,,Sorry. I guess this isn's the time for jokes.'', he apologizes. ,,In all seriousness, no one should find you here.'', he adds while we walk around the room, looking around. ,,Gayle Gossip?'', Misako laughs, pointing at the big poster on the wall. ,,What can I say? I'm a news junkie.'', Dareth replies, embarrassed, before he takes it off and lays it on his bed.

,,Uh-oh. For a safe house, I guess it could be a little more child-friendly, or, uh, little master-friendly. I gotta be honest. This little dude is freaking me out. No offense, Wu.'', Dareth mentions. ,,This will do just fine. Thank you, Dareth. Or should I say Brown Ninja.'', Misako thanks him. ,,Heh, heh. The honor is all mine.'', he replies.

Dareth has left and Misako was in the kitchen with little Wu for a while now, while I'm lying on the couch, watching TV. Suddenly, the show I was watching stops and the picture changes.

Now I see Lloyd walking into the prison and meeting with his father. ,,What's going on? And where are the others?'', I think to myself, before Garmadon attacks Lloyd and they begin to fight.

,,Misako! I think you should see this.'', I shout and she walks out of the kitchen with Wu on her arm. ,,What is...'', she stops as her eyes land on the TV and she sits down next to me. They keep fighting for a while, making Misako and me gasp every time Garmadon manages to hit Lloyd.

Suddenly, Garmadon throws Lloyd away and he flies through a few walls of the prison, until he lands on the ground outside of it. We both stare at the TV shocked, as Lloyd's lying on the ground with his face down, barely moving. ,,I have to go...'', I mutter and with that I get up from the couch.