Firstbourne

We're sitting in our hideout Nya and Misako found for us. Lloyd and Nya are training together as Misako and Pixal sit on the side and watch them, while I'm sitting on the ground next to the box Pixal's sitting on.

I'm staring into the distance, lost in thoughts and with no motivation to do or say anything, but still listening to the others. ,,It's freezing.'', Dareth complains as he enters our hiding place, interrupting Lloyd and Nya's training.

,,So they'll never bother to look here. Did you get food?'', Misako asks, walking towards him. ,,Yeah, they took everything. Except... Ah-ha. Mr. Chen's Puffy Potsticker. I was gonna save it for later, but it's yours. Eat up, Lloyd. You've lost your elemental power, but not your appetite.'', Dareth tells him and gives the Potsticker to Lloyd.

,,Uh... They're just as hungry as I am.'', Lloyd mentions, looking at Nya and Misako. ,,No, son. You need your strength.'', Misako replies. ,,And we're here to protect you, remember? We insist.'', Nya adds.

,,Lucy?'', he asks, turning around to me. ,,I'm not hungry.'', I mutter just loud enough for him to hear, still staring into the air. I hear him sigh and eat the Potsticker. ,,Mmm. Puffy.'', he says. ,,Break's over. Let's go again.'', Nya tells him and they got back to their training.

,,How goes the training for the leader of our resistance?'', Dareth asks, sitting down next to Pixal. ,,Truthfully, not so well. Lloyd says he doubts he can lead us without what makes him powerful.'', Pixal tells him.

,,But Nya still has her power. Doesn't he believe it'll come back?'', Dareth asks. ,,He wasn't talking about his power. He was talking about his friends.'', Misako replies, as I look to the ground, trying not to cry again.

,,Ah, man. I miss those Ninja too. It's only been a week since Emperor Garmadon's taken over, and now everything's upside down. If it means anything, I'll protect that little green guy with my life if it comes to that.'', Dareth means, standing up.

,,We all would.'', Misako replies. ,,Sweet move, Lloyd.'', Dareth cheers as Lloyd's able to hit Nya. ,,Perhaps we should reach out to the other elemental Masters.'', Pixal suggests. ,,I mean, seriously, what have they done for Ninjago lately?'', Dareth asks.

,,It has been a while since we saw Skylor. But can we trust them?'', Misako asks, before the TV plays Ultra violets new show. ,,Huh? Turn it up.'', Lloyd says. ,,Looks like another one bites the dust. Who will be next? Ultra-hunt!'', Ultra violet laughs, making Lloyd look to the ground, sad.

,,Turn it off.'', Nya tells Dareth. She sighs as she looks at Lloyd, before she walks over to him. ,,Ninja never quit. Again.'', she mentions and they continue their training.

,,Embrace your power. Before you can use it, you must find it within.'', Nya tells Lloyd, who's fighting Samurai X now, while I haven't moved from my place on the ground. ,,Come on.'', he mutters as he tries to find his power again, but it doesn't work.

Pixal keeps attacking him and he dodges most of her attacks, but he ends up with a chain wrapped around him. ,,Fight it, Lloyd. Be stronger than what holds you back.'', Nya tells him as she walks over to him. ,,Let me out.'', Lloyd screams. ,,Fight it!'', Nya shouts and he tries it again.

,,I... I can't. I can't! Just let me out of these stupid chains, okay?'', he shouts and Nya motions Pixal to let him out, which she does. ,,I can't.'', Lloyd mutter as he slowly walks forward. ,,Or won't? You're not the only one who lost everything. I lost my friends. I lost my boyfriend. My brother...'', Nya reminds him, turning her back to Lloyd and looking to the ground. ,,They'd want us to fight.'', she adds, turning back to Lloyd, making me look up at her.

,,What if...? What if...? What if my powers don't ever come back?'', Lloyd asks, looking to the ground. ,,Then we fight on with what we have.'', Pixal tells him. ,,And we build what we don't. We get stronger. Each and every day. But we need you to believe in yourself.'', Nya mentions.

,,I saw the bounty get crushed to pieces. And the others... They all gave their powers to save my life, and I... I couldn't do anything. All I could do was watch.'', Lloyd replies, still looking to the ground, while I try to hold back my tears, thinking of that day.

,,There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of them. But as long as I have my power, and breath in my body, I'm going to protect you. And you are going to defeat your father. Because what else is there for us to do? Give up? I don't give up...'', Nya tells him. ,,Then maybe you should lead the resistance.'', Lloyd replies before he turns away from Nya again. She looks at him shocked, before her eyes land on me.

,,And you...'', she starts, pointing out to me. ,,Talk again! Or at least do anything! You can't just sit there for the rest of your life in silence, ignoring everything that's happening around you. Lucy... it's been over a week since you really said something.'', Nya continues, looking at me worried, while I just stare at her with tears in my eyes.

,,You don't understand...'', I mutter, looking back to the ground. ,,Of course I do. I lost them too. Why wouldn't I understand it?'', Nya asks, walking towards me. ,,Because Jay knew you love him. I never had the chance to say that...'', I shout, glaring at her, as I stand up for the first time today. ,,To Jay?'', Nya asks, giving me a confused and questioning look. ,,To Cole...'', I mutter, staring at the ground.

Suddenly the door bursts open, revealing Misako and Dareth. ,,We have to leave.'', Misako tells us. ,,Like pronto.'', Dareth adds, panting. ,,What is it?'', Nya asks. ,,Garmadon's forces are sweeping the entire block.'', Misako explains. ,,And we're not talking brooms and dustpans, but a full-on battalion.'', Dareth continues and the others run outside and run to the right side, leaving me alone in the room.

I have enough of it. I don't have the motivation to run away from them. Who cares if they find me. It doesn't matter anymore, now that he's gone...

I sit back down and a few seconds later the door bursts open again, revealing Mr. E. I look up at him as he motions the other members outside to come in. One of them walks over to me and grabs my arm, dragging me outside.

,,What do we have here? If it isn't the yellow Ninja... And where do you hide your little friends?'', Killow asks, laughing. I just glare at him, not responding. ,,What's wrong? You don't want to talk?'', he laughs again. ,,Bring her to the Emperor.'', he commands the one who's holding my arms. He throws me on the back of his motorcycle and drives off.

As we arrive, he drags me up the stairs until we arrive on the roof of a building. I see Garmadon standing on the edge, looking at the city beneath him, with Harumi next to him. As she hears us, she turns around, smirking as she sees me.

,,Ah... the yellow Ninja. It's such a pleasure to have you here...'', she laughs, making Garmadon turn around too, motioning the guy who's holding me to leave.

,,So, what's your plan?'', he asks, slowly walking towards me. ,,There is no plan.'', I respond. ,,A Ninja like you would never let herself get captured that easily, unless it's part of a plan.'', he replies, nor standing in front of me. ,,There really is no plan. I don't even know where Lloyd and the others are.'', I tell him.

,,Then why are you here?'', Garmadon asks, clearly confused. ,,Because that guys dragged me up here, duh.'', I reply, pointing behind me to where the guy has left. ,,Don't make fun of the Emperor!'', Harumi shouts as she runs over to me, ready to attack me, but Garmadon holds her back.

,,Don't...'', he tells her, before he turns back to me. ,,Lock her up in a cage and put her next to my throne where I can see her.'', he commands and Harumi smirks again. She grabs my arm and drags me over to the cage and pushes me inside, locking the door.

,,Lost our braveness without out boyfriend, didn't we?'', she laughs, before she walks back to Garmadon, leaving me alone. I glare at her back, but quickly realize that she's actually right, so I sit down, crying again.