Curseworld 1

I wake up by the sound of someone knocking at the door. ,,Lu! Wake up! We're here.'', I hear Cole's voice through the door. ,,Coming!'', I shout back and get up and open the door, revealing Cole, who's starts to smile as he sees me.

I follow him to the others. As we walk outside, I see we're back at the tea shop. ,,Shouldn't we be going back to Stiix? The longer we wait, the worse it'll get.'', Kai asks Wu as we all climb down from the bounty.

,,We need to stock up.'', Wu replies. ,,On what? Magic tea that will make us invincible? Give us special powers? Is it gonna give us four arms?'', Jay asks, getting excited at the thought. ,,Who'd want four arms?'', I ask him, grinning at his excitement.

,,Sadly, no magical tea today.'', Wu speaks up before Jay could reply anything. ,,I had to sell the rest of the merchandise along with everything else.'', Wu informs us as we walk towards the shop. ,,What? You sold your business? But that was for your retirement.'', Zane mentions.

,,Ah! Hello again, Ninja!'', a man in a wheelchair greets us as he opens the door of the shop and comes over to us. ,,While we were away, I had Borg use the money from the tea farm to create us some new toys to balance the scales. They are expensive, you know.'', Wu explains.

,,It's been so long, I hardly recognize any of you. Lloyd looks older. I see a water Ninja. A titanium Nindroid. Cole is... a ghost. Heh. Jay looks shorter. And then there's Kai.'', Borg says, looking at each of them until his gaze lands on me.

,,Hey. What do you mean I look shorter?'', Jay asks him. ,,And I see you have a new member in the team. I'm Cyrus Borg.'', he introduces himself. ,,Oh, I'm Lucy, but I'm just helping out.'', I tell him with a polite smile, which he returns.

,,Sorry, Dr. Borg, but cut to the chase. We don't have much time.'', Kai reminds him. ,,Yes, always the impatient one. Come, let me show you.'', Borg replies as he rolls back to the shop and pushes a button which makes the ground behind us move away and reveals three mechs.

,,If you want a little muscle with that hustle, I've made Jay a lightning-fast Ghost taker GT. Front spectral intake, rear incorporeal storage.'', he tells us, pointing at the one that's for Jay. ,,Why did the ghost cross the street? Oh, I don't know, maybe cause he saw me coming in that!'', Jay shouts excited as he jumps into his new mech and starts to drive around.

,,Zane's ice mech. Sure it appears to be the same, but I've equipped the underarms with Deepstone particle shooters, allowing you to freeze the competition.'', Borg continues. ,,Super cool. And I mean quite literally.'', Zane responds also walking over to his mech.

,,Cole, I've made you a ghost cycle. Twin carbine blasters, auto-evasive handling. Made entirely of Deepstone, perfectly molded to fit the, uh... bodiless. And I've set all the radio presets to your favorite: soft rock.'', Borg tells him and he slowly walks over to his cycle. ,,I do love a slow jam.'', Cole mentions as he jump onto the cycle and starts the radio.

,,And for you Kai.'', Borg says, throwing something over to him and he catches it. ,,A headband?'', Kai asks, looking at the thing he caught. ,,A personal embroidered headband. Thirty-two thread count, easy tie capabilities. I apologize. I lost track of time building the other vehicles. Same goes for you, Lloyd. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure you'd be making it back.'', Borg apologizes.

,,Hey, I'm just happy to be here. We'll take any help we can get.'', Lloyd responds. ,,I hear Morro has opened a bridge between our two realms. It'll take time for the preeminent to cross.'', Borg informs us.

,,Which is why we need Lloyd to use his powers to destroy the realm crystal before that happens. If Ninjago is cursed, the other realms are sure to follow.'', Wu tells us. ,,But they'll be expecting us. And Morro still had the sword of Sanctuary. Even with all these fancy new vehicles, how are we supposed to get close?'', Nya asks.

,,Yeah, we're supposed to take on an army of ghosts?'', Jay asks, finally stopping his mech in front of us. ,,Maybe I can lure him out. He said he always wanted to be the green Ninja.'', Lloyd suggests. ,,No. He will not leave the realm crystal unguarded until his Master is freed.'', Wu mentions.

,,But even with our powers back, he's seen all of our moves.'', Cole reminds us, still sitting on his cycle. ,,Then we'll show him something he hasn't...'', Kai speaks up as he pushes Nya over to where the vehicles are. ,,... a water Ninja.'', Kai continues his sentence.

,,But I've just started my training. I haven't even found my true potential.'', Nya contradicts. ,,Nya, when our parents passed, you were there for me. Now I'm here for you.'', Kai tries to convince her.

,,He's right. She's our greatest weapon.'', Cole agrees. ,,And as brother sharpens brother, the same should go for a sister.'', Zane adds. ,,Our greatest power isn't what we can throw at him. It's what we have right here. A united team.'', Lloyd tells us.

,,So, what do you think, Nya? Are you ready to lead them into battle?'', Wu asks her. ,,I'm in. But if they know we'er coming straight for them, how about we show them not every path is a straight line?'', Nya suggests.

,,Intrigued. Do you have a plan?'', Zane asks her. ,,I'll explain on the way.'', she replies and with that they go to their mechs and drive to Stiix, while Misako, Wu and I take a vehicle that looks like one of Chen's noodle trucks and follow the Ninja.

As we arrive near Stiix, we see some other trucks and follow them. Before we can get into the city, we get stopped by Bancha. ,,Wu. A special delivery, I presume?'', she asks while the other ghosts fly to the back of the truck and open it, just to see there's nothing in it.

,,Let me talk to my pupil. It doesn't have to end this way.'', Wu tells her as he gets out of the truck. ,,Sensei. I was wondering when you were gonna show up.'', Bancha replies, changing her face into Morro's. ,,Morro.'', Wu mutters.

,,You think I'll just let you stroll right in? Your wisdom fails you in your old age.'', Bancha tells him with her face again. ,,Last chance, Morro. You may no longer be my pupil, but I still can teach you a lesson. My Ninja are well-trained, and they will defeat every last one of you. Give up now, or forever rest in peace.'', Wu tells her.

,,Take them.'', Bancha commands the other ghosts and they fly over and grab us. ,,You think I'd ever let the Ninja in my town? Foolish old man.'', Bancha says before we get dragged away to a cage where they already locked up a few other people.

They throw us inside and leave. I sit down on the ground while Misako and Wu explain our plan to the people. ,,It's time we get these people out of here.'', Wu speak up after a while. ,,Everyone, stand back.'', he adds and starts to unleash his dragon outside the cage so it can destroy one side of it.

All the people run out of the cage and towards the ship at the docks as we follow them onto the ship. ,,The preeminent is about to arrive. Lloyd's running out of time.'', I hear Wu say as he and Misako are watching the city, while I'm making sure that everyone is okay.