The Corridor of Elders

I feel someone shaking me and as I open my eyes, I see Nya in front of me. ,,The others are coming back soon.'', she tells me. ,,And what happened with the Anacondrai?'', I ask her.

,,It was all a trap. Chen lead them away from Jamanakai and took over the city. Now we're trying to find a new way to stop them.'', she answers while we walk back to the others.

As we arrive, I see that Neuro is already here. Soon after, the other Masters walk in. ,,Thank goodness. You got my message.'', Neuro says relieved..

,,Look at you.'', Kai says, walking towards Skylor and me. ,,The spell is wearing off, but my father's antics sadly have not.'', she tells him.

Suddenly I feel someone wrap his arms around my waist. I turn around and see Cole smiling at me. ,,I'm okay, Nya helped me.'', I tell him before he could ask anything, returning the smile.

,,So why were we asked here? We should be fighting snakes.'', Griffin asks us. ,,Becuase anyone can fight. Only one side can declare victory.'', Wu tells him.

,,In the time it took you to get here, Chen has taken over the entire eastern seaboard and is moving inland. With each village destroyed, they grow stronger.'', Nya informs us, pointing at the red points on the map, which shows, where the Anacondrai have already been.

,,There's a lot of red. Karlof not like red.'', he says while smashing his mittens against each other. ,,How are we supposed to stop them? Most of us have lost control of our dragons, not to mention we're outnumbered to then to one.'', Gravis speaks up. ,,Actually, 62.4 to one.'',Zane corrects him.

,,Look, I'm scared like the rest of you. It may look like we've lost, but it's not over. When we thought we lost Zane, it nearly tore us apart. But we didn't quit. We let it fuel us. We grew stronger.'', Lloyd motivates us.

,,There's hope. The corridor of elders.'', Wu mentions, pointing at a point on the map. ,,Corridor of elders?'', Shadow asks confused.

,,I know we don't stand much of a chance, taking on his entire army at once, but after he's controlled the east, he'll move west tomorrow and have to pass through echo canyons. Our best tactical position is to make our stand where it bottlenecks: Here, at the corridor of elders, the monuments honoring our ancestors. It's the narrowest channel, but out greatest chance.'', Wu explains.

,,If we can't stop them here, the rest of Ninjago will fall like dominos.'', Garmadon adds. ,,Karlof not like to lose. Karlof fueled.'', he says. ,,Then we have one day to save tomorrow.'', Wu mentions and everyone begins to cheer.

It's evening now. The Ninja went outside to talk to the people of Ninjago, about fighting the snakes. The other Masters are all down in the Samurai X cave.

I had to get out of there so I went outside and now I'm sitting in the sand next to the hidden entrance of the cave.

Suddenly I hear some noise from afar and stand up. I see the Ninja flying towards me on their dragons and land in front of me.

,,Watcha doing out here?'', Kai asks me. ,,Not much, just needed some fresh air and a little time alone. How did it go in the city?'', I ask them. ,,Good, I think. We're ready for tomorrow.'', Lloyd tells me. ,,That's good to hear.'', I reply, smiling at them.

,,So... are you coming back down with us or do you wanna stay out here?'', Jay asks me. ,,I think I'll stay here a little longer.'', I tell them. ,,Well, okay then, see you later.'', he replies and they walk down into the cave. Except for Cole. He stays where he is.

,,Don't you wanna go with them?'', I ask him. ,,Not really. I thought you would, maybe, like some company?'', he asks. I nod at him and sit back down.