The Oni and the Dragon

We're flying away from Ninjago City, to hide somewhere no one would find us. As everyone's still trying to comfort Harumi, I decide to go down below. I sit down on the couch, thinking about what had just happened.

,,Lu?'', I suddenly hear someone ask, making me jump. I turn my head and see Cole sitting next to me on the couch. I must've been so deep in my thoughts, I didn't even notice him come down.

,,You're okay?'', he asks. ,,Yeah, I think so.'', I reply with a weak smile. ,,What were you thinking about?'', he asks. ,,Don't you think something's suspicious about this? About her?'', I ask him, glaring at the stairway, knowing she's up there.

,,Harumi?'', he asks and I nod. ,,I just get this bad feeling whenever I look at her. I'm not sure if we should trust her too much.'', I tell him. ,,Well, I don't think she's bad. She just lost her family and her home, so she's probably not the happiest person. Maybe that's what you feel.'', Cole replies, not believing my feeling.

,,But if you really think she's up to something, then I promise you I'll keep an eye on her.'', he adds with a smile as he lays his arm around me, pulling me into his side and we sit there for a while.

As we feel the bounty go down, we walk back to the others. ,,Is this... where we will be living?'', I hear Harumi ask, as we pass her and Lloyd. Cole already walks to the others, while I keep listening. ,,Just until we know you're safe.'', Lloyd replies.

,,Don't you have a headquarters?'', she asks. ,,It's too in the open. The Sons of Garmadon will be looking for you. We'll need to keep moving.'', Lloyd explains, before they walk into my direction, so I quickly jump up the ladder to Cole, who's talking to Kai.

Lloyd and Harumi climb up the ladder and are walking over to us. ,,So, Harumi, looks like we're gonna be... roomies for a while.'', Cole awkwardly says to her, making Kai and me sigh. ,,You have all been so gracious to take me in since our palace was... taken away. And...'', Harumi trails off.

,,You're safe with us.'', Jay assures her with a big smile. ,,That assumption is not entirely justified, Jay. We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon's full capabilities.'', Zane mentions. ,,We know nothing about them. Period.'', Kai adds as we've walked over to them.

,,We do know they're after the three Oni masks. Unfortunately, they already have two of them.'', Nya tells us, showing the two masks on the screen, as Lloyd and Harumi also join us, grinning at each other and clearly not paying much attention to the conversation.

,,Pixal scanned everywhere for the third mask, but it came u empty. It's as if it... never existed.'', Zane informs us. ,,Then we need to focus on who's giving the orders. A group this organized must have a leader.'', Lloyd thinks, while Harumi looks around until her eyes land on one of Jay's underwear. ,,Maybe someone from our past.'', Jay thinks out loud.

,,Uh, forgive me, but is that... underwear?'', Harumi asks, lifting it up. Jay chuckles embarrassed and quickly grabs the underwear from her. ,,We're usually more organized... but our leader got lost in a time-stream. Uh, they're Cole's.'', Jay explains, making me grin.

,,They're blue!'', Cole shouts. ,,You're lucky they're not yellow.'', Kai laughs, making Cole grin and nudge my arm, because my suits yellow, making me roll my eyes at him.

,,What about the suspect captured at the heist in Borg Tower? I can stand behind with Harumi if you wanna press him on who he works for.'', Nya offers. ,,The police have him in custody, but he has refused to talk. He is set for release today.'', Pixal informs us. ,,Then if Johnny Law can't get his to talk... maybe Johnny Ninja can?'', Kai replies, getting awkward looks from everyone.

,,Uh, I thought we were in a hurry to get to the police.'', Jay mentions as we walk towards a tea shop. ,,A quick stop. I the prep won't talk, maybe we can get something to loosen his lips.'', Lloyd explains as he opens the door.