Into the Breach

,,How far, Nya?'', Jay asks as we're flying above the clouds. ,,We're going as fast as we can. But this ship needs some fine tuning for sure.'', Nya replies. ,,Am I the only one freaking out about this?'', Jay asks as he walks over to us, pointing at Garmadon, who's sneaking around behind us.

,,Why freak out? Our deranged, psychotic arch-nemesis is now our house guest.'', Kai replies, freaking our and I lay my hand on his back to calm him down. ,,I find the term freaking out inadequate and imprecise. I prefer to say I am deeply troubled.'', Zane mentions.

,,Lloyd, are you sure he can be trusted?'', Nya asks, turning to Lloyd. ,,No. Of course not.'', Lloyd answers. ,,Of course not? That's not what you're supposed to say! You're supposed to say yes!'', Jay yells, also freaking out.

,,What choice do we have? If Master Wu is right, and we're under attack by the Oni, then my father may be our best chance. And anyway, he doesn't have his powers back. So how much trouble can he really cause?'', Lloyd asks, before the engine stops working.

We turn our heads and see Garmadon walk away from the control desk. ,,Did he just turn off the...?'', Zane asks. ,,Oh, great!'', Cole shouts, before the ship starts to fall down fast. ,,He shut off the engines! We're gonna crush!'', Jay yells.

,,Zane, the ignition switch! Hit the ignition switch!'', Nya shouts, but Kai loses his grip and flies backwards, bumping into Zane and they both fly backwards. ,,Ah! I can see the ground!'', I shout. ,,It's getting really close, really fast.'', Jay adds.

Just seconds before we hit the ground, Zane finally pushes the button and the bounty catches itself, flying back up. We all sigh relieved. ,,Hm. That button should be labeled.'', Garmadon simply says, before he walks past us. ,,It is labeled! It says, Don't push wile in motion!'', Nya shouts at him angry.

,,Perhaps it would be wise to accompany your father, Lloyd. To prevent further... mishaps.'', Zane suggests and Lloyd starts to follow his father. ,,Argh! I can't believe I have to babysit my own father!'', Lloyd complains, before he leaves.

,,So? Did you pop the question yet?'', I ask as I watch Kai and Jay scrub the deck. ,,No. I'm waiting for the right time.'', Jay replies. ,,There may not be a right time, Jay. You gotta just do it.'', Kai tells him.

,,Do what?'', I hear Cole ask as he walks up behind me. ,,Jay's going to ask Nya to be his yang.'', Kai explains him, excited. ,,What? Seriously? That's great! Why am I always the last person to know these things?'', Cole questions.

,,Shh! Will you keep your voice down, please?'', Jay tries to shut him up. ,,He's been planning it for weeks.'', Kai whispers to Cole. ,,Weeks? Ha, ha! You gotta just do it, Jay! It's like ripping off an old bandage. The sooner you get it over with, the better.'', Cole tells Jay, laying one arm around his shoulders.

,,Like you did?'', I ask with a grin, earning a joking glare from Cole, while Kai and I laugh at him. ,,Um. Did you just compare Nya to an old bandage?'', Jay questions, looking at Cole. ,,Nice. Way to go, Cole. Way to take the romance out of it.'', Kai mentions.

,,But he's got a point, though.'', I admit, earning questioning looks from them. ,,How?'', Kai asks. ,,You know, if something would happen to Nya, and you didn't ask her before, you're gonna regret it so much. Trust me, I know how it feels.'', I explain.

,,So, you're saying that I should ask her as fast as possible because something might happen to her soon?'', Jay asks me. ,,what I'm saying is, that you never know. You think I expected you guys to get crushed? You survived, but I didn't know back then.'', I reply and Jay nods understanding. ,,All hands to the bridge.'', we hear Zane shout and run over to the bridge.