The Fall/Endings

,,How much farther to that distress call?'', Nya asks. ,,We should be approaching it now.'', Zane replies. ,,I don't see it.'', Cole means. ,,There! That's gotta be it!'', Kai points out. ,,That's the Ninjago News Center!'', Nya adds.

,,It's covered in those... things. I guess they didn't evacuate in time.'', Cole mentions as we all look at the building. ,,I'll bring us in over the rooftop. Get them outta there before the clouds swallow the building.'', Nya tells us. ,,Come on, Cole.'', Jay says as they run to the ladders, while Kai and I watch them from the bounty.

They go down onto the roof and help the people climb up, as the tentacles are coming towards them. As everyone is rescued, Jay and Cole jump back onto the ladders, ready to leave. ,,Okay, Nya, get us out of here!'', Jay shouts up.

,,You've got it!'', Nya shouts back and runs over to the steering wheel. As she pushes the lever the wrong way, Cole gets blown away from his ladder and falls down. He's able to hold onto the last part of the ladder, but it tears apart on one side.

,,Cole!'', I shout, panicking. ,,I keep forgetting that.'', Nya mutters, before she pushes the lever to the other side, making us fly forward. ,,Hang on, Cole!'', Jay shouts down. ,,I got it! I think I can...'', Cole replies, but gets cut off as the second rope tears apart, making him fall down.

,Cole!'', Jay and I scream as we watch him fall. ,,No! Not again!'', I mutter to myself as I quickly turn around and run over to the bridge, grabbing a parachute. I run back and jump down from the bounty.

,,Lucy!'', I hear Jay shout, before I enter the cloud. As I'm half way down I open my parachute and look around. Everything is covered in a black fog and there are tentacles everywhere.

As I arrive on the ground, I suddenly feel like I'm not able to breathe and I start to cough, just like Lloyd did. I sit down on the ground and try to focus on the Oni part of me. It seems to work, because I'm able to breathe again. I get back up and start to search Cole.

As I look around to find the News Center, I hear screams come from behind me. ,,Cole!'', I think as i turn around and finally see the building I'm looking for. I run over to it and see a big black wall of fog behind the front door.

I open it and the fog slowly fades away. I walk inside and open the next door, closing it again behind me, so the fog won't get inside. I walk around the corner and see Cole with his back facing me smile.

,,Where's Nya or Pixal or Zane or Jay when you need them?'', he mutters to himself. ,,Hey! Why not me?'', I ask, playfully upset, making him jump and turn around. ,,Lucy?!'', he shouts and runs over to me, hugging me tight.

,,You followed me?'', he asks. ,,Of course I did. I can't lose you again.'', I answer with a smile. ,,What were you doing?'', I ask, pointing to the table he was standing at before. ,,I tried to fix my intercom, but it's still not working.'', he answers while we walk over and he takes it in his hands.

,,Let me have a look at it.'', I respond and take a quick look at it, fixing some things. ,,Please work, please work...'', I mutter, before the light on it turns from red to green. He starts to smile and we run back to the door.

,,Where is it? Where? I can't see it!'', Cole means frustrated as he looks outside through the glass door. ,,I can't see anything.'', he adds, looking to the ground. ,,What are you even looking for?'', I ask him confused. ,,My car that we left on the street the other day.'', Cole replies, not looking up.

A few seconds later, I see a light coming towards us. ,,Cole, look!'', I exclaim, pointing at the light, making him look up. ,,It worked!'', he cheers as the car stops in front of the building. ,,We can make it!'', he adds.