The Jade Princess

,,Moonlit walks on the canal. Sharing food. Ah. Sounds a lot like a date. Ah.'', Cole replies to Lloyd, who had just told us what happened last night, as the two are fighting. We'd got up early to do some training and they all are fighting now, except me. I'm standing next to them, watching.

,,It was not a date.'', Lloyd tells us. ,,A date... a social or romantic engagement often involving a meal or an intimate setting.'', Zane telling us the meaning of a date, while he's fighting with Kai. ,,Ha ha. You can't argue with a Nindroid.'', Jay laughs.

,,Look, if you like this girl, you're gonna have to step up your game.'', Kai tells Lloyd, before he attacks Zane. ,,What do you mean, game?'', he asks confused. ,,It means one's ability to charm. You need to convince her why you're the most logical mate.'', Zane explains, as he's able to throw Kai to the ground.

,,If you want to impress her, you gotta act tough. Like flex your muscles and stuff. Break things.'', Cole tells Lloyd as he does his earth punch and destroys one of the training machines. As he stops, he looks over to me and winks, making me roll my eyes at him.

,,No way. You gotta make her laugh. Just ask Nya She couldn't resist my sense of humor.'', Jay speaks up, before Nya hits him to the ground. ,,It's an acquired taste.'', she replies, making me grin.

,,Don't listen to them. You gotta act cool. Like you don't even care.'', Kai tells him. ,,But I do.'', Lloyd replies. ,,Aha. So you admit it.'', Jay yells, smirking at Lloyd.

,,Okay, stop. All of you are really not helping him. Look, just be yourself.'', Nya interrupts them. ,,Nya's right, Lloyd. It's so much easier than trying to be someone you're not.'', I add.

After training, Kai goes back to watch the palace, while the others went doing some things on their own, except Cole and me. We went to beg again, because we had to guard the palace this night.

As Kai comes into our room and wakes us up, we walk outside and start climbing onto one of the roofs to have a better look. Cole's really silent the whole time so I decide to ask him about it.

,,Cole?'', I ask, getting his attention. ,,Is everything okay?'', I ask, worried. ,,Yeah, I just thought about how I met Master Wu.'', he answers and I give him a side hug, as we watch the setting sun.

As I look down to the ground, I see Hutchins sneak around and walking through some kind of secret door that's inside a big stone. ,,Cole, look.'', I point down at Hutchins. We jump down from the roof and follow him.

There's a stairway going down, leading to a small corridor. We walk down until three different corridors appear. Cole thinks for a second, then runs into the one on the left and I follow him.

As we walk into that corridor, we're shocked at what we see in front of us. ,,Blast-zap.'', Cole mutters. ,,Guys, we've got a big problem.'', Cole speaks into the intercom, telling the others what we found. ,,Cole, you're not coming in. You have a bad signal.'', Lloyd replies, as the Blast-zaps start to bubble.

,,Run!'', I shout and we start to run away. ,,We gotta get everyone out of here. The whole palace is rigged to explode. It was Hutchins.'', Cole tells the others, before we hear explosions from everywhere.

We finally made it back to the palace, seeing the Sons of Garmadon have arrived and are fighting the others. ,,Whoever you are, you should've brought more help.'', Jay calls out to a guy, standing in front of the mask.

Cole and I jump over a bike, lying on the ground and Kai and Nya arrive on the other side of him. ,,Hands in the air.'', he shouts as we walk towards him. Suddenly the guy takes out a red mask.

,,The mask of Vengeance.'', Jay mutters as the guy puts on the mask and starts to change, getting horns and four arms. ,,Really? Four arms? Like that's new.'', Jay says as we get ready to fight.

We try to defeat him, but he's really strong, even our elemental powers don't do anything to him. ,,Can't any of us stop him?'', Jay asks, using his power, which he seems to absorb with the four swords in his hands.

Cole, Kai and I run towards him to attack him, but he somehow releases Jay's power, using it to push us away from him. He crashes the glass around the second mask and takes it. Kai makes a fireball and throws it at the mask, destroying it. ,,Uh, I think my brother just destroyed the mask of Deception.'', Nya informs Lloyd over the intercom.

As we get back up, we see the guy has left, so we help the people who are still inside or around the palace. As we got everyone safe we go outside, seeing it's already morning. We climb out of the palace area, onto a road.

We turn around one last time to have a look at what just happened, before we hear something behind us. We turn around and see Lloyd arrive with the destiny's bounty. He flies down in front of us and we climb onto the ship.

As I arrive on it, I look around, seeing everyone standing around Lloyd, with Harumi behind him. I also walk over to them, not taking my gaze away from Harumi. ,,The emperor and empress? Where is Hutchins? Did they...'', she asks, looking at us. ,,I'm sorry, Princess. They didn't make it.'', Nya tells her. Harumi turns around, staring at the palace.

,,What about the mask?'', Kai asks and Lloyd shakes his head, looking down at the ground. ,,I promise you, we''ll find the people responsible for this.'', Kai assures her. ,,Once again, I am... alone.'', Harumi mutters as she turns back to us.

,,You're with us now, and we'll make sure to find out who's behind all this. They are not going to get away.'', Lloyd tells her as we all walk closer to her, before we fly away.