Kingdom Come

As we arrive at the front door of the city, it immediately opens up and a man walks towards us. ,,Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you.'', he greets us.

,,Ha, how are we...'', Jay starts but gets cut off by the man. ,,standing on a cloud? Easy, in other realms, there are other rules.'', he and and answer's Jay's question. ,,I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around.'', he introduces himself.

,,Nice to meet you, I'm...'', Kai starts. ,,Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago.'', Fenwick tells us.

,,Then you know...'', Cole starts. ,,You've travelled far for the sword of Sanctuary. A powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the first Spinjitzu Master.'', Fenwick explains, even though we already know.

,,Blimey! But how be you...'', Zane speaks up, still with his pirate accent. ,,Finishing your sentences? I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say... we know what's going to come next. Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain.'', Fenwick tells us as he begins to walk away and the others follow him, except for me.

,,You're coming?'', Cole asks, turning around as he notices I'm not following. ,,Don't you think he's kinda weird? I'm not sure if we should trust him.'', I ask him.

,,Don't be so suspicious all the time. He's okay, I'm sure. Now come.'', he says, holding our his hand for me to take it. ,,We'll see...'', I reply while taking his hand and we follow the others and Fenwick.

We walk over to a big building and enter it to find everyone inside starring at us. ,,Wow, it's the Ninja.'', one of them mutters to another one as we keep walking.

,,I know you're familiar with a few of the realms. Cloud Kingdom is just one more of the 16 realms that exist parallel to Ninjago.'', Fenwick explains. ,,16 realms?'', Kai asks.

,,In this realm, we strive for greater understanding and let go of distractions. There is no television, no video games...'', Fenwick explains but gets cut off by Jay. ,,No video games? Hmph, not impressed.'', Jay says, making me laugh at him.

,,It appears all any lad does here be writing.'', Zane notices. ,,That is because here our words matter. You see, in Cloud Kingdom, we are the writers of Destiny. It was here that it was decided that Lloyd should be the green Ninja. And just now, that Zane should find his voice again.'', Fenwick explains to us.

,,I sense my vocal pattern has returned without any repairs.'', Zane says, having his normal voice back. ,,Aw! He doesn't talk like a pirate anymore.'', Jay whines. ,,Oh, no! How could they do that?!'', I mimic him, getting a glare from him.

,,How'd that happen?'', Cole asks Fenwick, after laughing at me. ,,It was written.'', Fenwick answers. ,,Hey, guys, he's writing about Darreth.'', Jay speaks up as he stands behind one of the monks who's writing on a scroll.

As he moves closer to have a better look at the scroll he spills ink all over the paper. ,,Oh, poor Darreth.'', the monk says, trying to fix it, which makes Jay laugh nervously and he slowly walks back next to me and Cole where he stood before.

,,Um, if you know what's going to happen next, then you know how important it is for us to get the sword of Sanctuary.'', Kai mentions as we follow after Fenwick again. ,,Yes, and I know you made a promise to save your friend, Lloyd. Sadly, we cannot ensure promises, because we aren't allowed to choose sides.'', Fenwick explains as he stops walking and turns around to us.

,,And no one else will tell you this, but we had intended for Morro to stay in the cursed realm.'', Fenwick whispers, not wanting anyone else to hear. ,,What do you mean intended?'', Cole asks him.