Big Trouble, Little Ninjago

I made it to the prison really fast and as I drive to the other side, I already see Lloyd lying on the ground I jump out off my vehicle and run towards him. ,,Lloyd?! Can you hear me?'', I ask, kneeling down next to him. I lift his head up and lay it down on my lap, hugging it as I start to cry.

,,Lloyd!'', I suddenly hear someone shout and as I look up I see the other Ninja running towards us. ,,Is he okay?'', Nya asks as she kneels down in front of me. ,,I don't know. He's unconscious, I think.'', I tell her, still crying. ,,Let's get him onto the bounty.'', Kai suggests.

They lift him up from my lap and carry him over to our ship, while Cole helps me up and we walk after them. As we arrive at the bridge, the others lay him down and Nya walks off to call Misako to tell her we found him. We all stand around Lloyd, looking at him sad, while Cole stands behind me, hugging me to comfort me.

As Nya returns, she start to fly towards Ninjago City. ,,Where are we going?'', I ask her. ,,Misako told me we should bring him to Mistake's tea shop.'', she replies.

,,Oh. I c... There's... He's too... He's too much. I can't... Please.'', Lloyd's talking in his sleep as he's lying in the back room of Mistake's tea shop, while we all stand around him, Cole hugging me from behind again the whole time.

,,Hurry. He's burning up.'', Jay shouts to Mistake, who's making some kind of healing tea for Lloyd. ,,You cannot hurry tea. Only have patience to get it right.'', Mistake replies as she walks over to us.

,,It is ready.'', she adds. ,,Is it going to make him better?'', Cole asks. ,,It will heal his wounds, but...'', Mistake trails off. ,,But what?'', Nya asks. ,,There's always a but.'', Kai sighs.

,,It comes with a price.'', Mistake tells us. ,,Whatever it is, we will pay it.'', Zane replies. ,,I will take no coin for this. I speak of a price for you and your friend. Each of you must lay hand upon him. The tea will focus your elemental powers to save him. But it may use up all the power you have left.'', Mistake explains.

,,Are you telling me to save him, we could lose our power?'', Jay questions. ,,Perhaps. Perhaps not.'', Mistake answers, before Lloyd starts whimpering. ,,Do it.'', Nya says. ,,Wait! You don't just jump to decisions like this. I mean...'', Kai starts, making me glare at him.

,,You're just worried about yourself.'', Cole speaks out what I was thinking. ,,Maybe I am. But you saw how powerful Lord Garmadon was. Without our elemental powers, what chance do we have?'', Kai asks.

,,The decision has to be unanimous. I will give up my power to save Lloyd.'', Zane says as he lays his hand on Lloyd. ,,Me too.'', Jay does the same. ,,It's not even a choice.'', Cole adds as we both lay our hands on Lloyd, followed by Nya and at last, Kai finally does the same.

Mistake gives Lloyd the tea, making him glow in different colors where we touch him and he starts to groan. He opens his eyes and they glow green for a while, before he closes them again. ,,Now... we wait.'', Mistake tells us.

After a few hours, I see Kai making a small flame in his hand. ,,So at least we have our powers.'', Nya mentions. ,,Yeah. But is it enough?'', Kai asks, looking to the ground. ,,It always is.'', Nya replies.

,,But what if it's not?'', Kai asks again, looking up at her. ,,Ninja never quit.'', she tells him. ,,Ninja don't last forever.'', he replies. ,,Whatever happens, we fight on.'', Nya assures him, as we hear Mistake humming in the main room of the store.

,,Ugh, what possibly could be so important that you have to do that now?'', Jay asks her annoyed. ,,Just a little something... to go.'', Mistake replies, giggling, before she enters the back room with a package of tea in her hand.

,,What is this, takeout?'', Cole asks confused. ,,For your time of need. Remember to go.'', she tells Jay as she gives him the package. ,,To go.'', Jay mimics her while he laughs nervously. ,,To go.'', she repeats, before she walks into the main room again.

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake every few seconds. ,,What is that?'', Cole asks and we run to the door as we hear people scream. ,,What is it? What happened?'', Kai asks a guy, who's running away from something. ,,If you see it, run!'', he tells us before he continues to run away.

,,What could do that?'', Jay asks. ,,Only a being of great size.'', Zane replies, before a building crashes down in the distance. ,,Come on!'', Kai shouts and runs towards it.

,,What about Lloyd?'', Nya and I ask at the same time. ,,Looks like it's just us six.'', Cole replies, before Pixal lands behind him in her Samurai X suit. ,,Don't forget me.'', she mentions.

,,You guys go. I'll keep watch over him.'', Nya means and we run towards the rumbling. As we walk around a corner, we see it, a big stone Warrior. ,,We need to stop it before anyone is hurt.'', Zane speaks up. ,,We're losing it!'', Kai shouts and starts to climb onto the next building while we follow him.

We jump from roof to roof with Pixal's help as it starts to rain. ,,Sweet Garmageddon!'', Jay exclaims as we have finally reached it. It's standing in front of a few police officers and the commissioner, lifting its foot into the air to crash it down on them, but suddenly it stops.

,,What happened?'', the commissioner asks confused. ,,You mean what happens next?'', Harumi corrects him, standing on the roof on the other side of the stone warrior. ,,Kneel! Or I will raze your city back into the dust from which it came.'', Garmadon commands them and they start to go down on their knees.

,,Not so fast!'', Kai shouts. ,,Not so fast? That's our big entrance? You used that ages ago. After all these battles, all this time, you couldn't come up with something better?'', Jay asks, nearly shouting at him. ,,Look, I'm sorry if I'm distracted by that giant, walking thing.'', Kai shouts back, pointing at the stone Warrior, which turns around to us.

,,Uh, guys... I think he heard you.'', Cole warns us, before the stone Warrior punches the building we're on, destroying it. Cole, Kai and I are able to grab Pixal and fly off, while Zane and Jay fall down and Zane uses his power to save both of them.

Pixal brings us to the ground and we follow that thing again. Cole uses his power to create a whole in the ground and it stumbles, landing on an electric cable. Jay uses his power to zap it, but ends up making it even angrier.

,,He really doesn't like us now.'', Jay mentions and we climb back onto a roof and jump over them to get away.

Somehow we managed to get away from it and we hide behind a corner. ,,We're no match for it. Of all the big things we've fought, this is the biggest!'', Jay mentions. ,,We need the bounty!'', Cole shouts. ,,Go! I'll keep it busy!'', Pixal tells us and flies back to the stone Warrior.

We run off to the bounty and quickly start it to fly back and help Pixal. ,,I have Wu. Can any of you hear me? Where is everyone?'', we hear Lloyd over the intercom and see him on one of the gondolas.

,,We hear you loud and clear.'', Kai tells him as we fly next to him. ,,Jump!'', I shout over. ,,It's too far!'', Lloyd shouts back. ,,Get us closer!'', Jay tells Zane. ,,She's as close as I can get her!'', Zane replies, before a road gets in our way and we have to fly over it while the gondola Lloyd's on drives under it.

I use this as my chance and jump down onto the road and from there onto the gondola as it appears again. ,,Lucy? What are you doing here?'', Lloyd asks a little shocked. ,,I thought you could need a little help, especially if you can't get onto the bounty.'', I reply, pointing at the Sons of Garmadon following him.

Just as I said that, Harumi jumps onto the gondola with the mask of hatred on her face. ,,Give me the child. The emperor wants his brother.'', she says. ,,Guys, jump! You can make it!'', Kai shouts.

Lloyd thinks for a second and jumps into the air. But Harumi grabs his feet and he lets go of Wu. ,,Catch him!'', Lloyd shouts, before Harumi drags him back down. I look over and smile a little as I see Cole was able to grab Wu.

,,You shouldn't have done that.'', Harumi tells Lloyd and attacks us. I jump onto her, but she throws me away, so I fall down from the gondola and land on the ground. As I get back up, I see the stone Warrior has grabbed the bounty with both his hands and starts to crush it slowly.

,,No!'', I shout and run towards it. As I run around the corner, I'm just in time to see him slam his hands together, crushing the whole ship. ,,Cole!'', I shout at the top of my lungs, before I fall to my knees and start crying.