Two Lies, One Truth

I wake up to some noise and yelling outside, coming from the gate. I stand up and walk outside, towards the gate, to see what's going on. I sneak over, hiding behind a rock, close enough to hear them talk.

,,It's... real...'', I hear a woman's voice say. ,,We have Faith. Now we have a map.'', a man says, as I look out from my hiding, to see who's talking. As I see them my heart stops for a second and my eyes fill with tears, before I slowly walk towards them.

,,Cole?'', I quietly ask as I nearly reach them, making them jump a little and turn around. I gasp as I see that it's really Cole and the others and run the rest of the way, throwing my arms around his neck, hugging him as tight as i can, before I start to cry. He also throws his arms around my waist, pulling me even more into him.

,,Lucy, what are you doing here?'', he softly asks as he wipes my tears away. ,,I thought you died...'', I whisper, crying even more at that thought. He throws his arms around my neck, pulling me back into another hug, trying to calm me down.

After a while I stop crying and look up at Cole, who gives me a smile which I return, before I let go of him and turn around to the others, hugging them too. ,,Hi.'', is all that I'm able to say as I let go of them.

,,So, how did you get here.'', Jay asks me, as Cole lays his arm on my shoulders, pulling me into his side again. ,,Travelers tea.'', I simply answer. ,,But why?'', Jay asks. ,,I wanted to find out more about the Oni and the Dragon since I am part of both of them.'', I explain.

,,But why did you come here? I mean you could've just asked Mistake...'', Jay mentions. ,,Yeah, that's what I actually wanted to do, but then someone told me it would maybe help me if I meet one of them. And besides, I couldn't find Mistake anywhere.'', I tell him.

,,Who would tell you such a stupid thing?'', Cole asks. I turn my head around, grinning a little at his question. ,,Actually, your father did.'', I reply, still grinning. ,,You... you talked to my father?'', he asks. ,,Yeah. I met him on the way to Mistake's tea shop.'', I answer, before one question comes to my mind.

,,By the way, where's little Wu?'', I ask, looking around. ,,Well, you actually can't call him little anymore. Heh.'', Jay laughs a little, looking over to a guy who's standing next to the gate, looking like he's around our age.

,,That's him?'', I ask shocked. ,,Yup.'', Kai replies, grinning at me. ,,But he doesn't have his full memory back, so he might not know you're his daughter.'', Cole tells me, as Wu walk over to us, together with the woman I heard before.

,,And who is she?'', I ask. ,,That's Faith. Faith, this is Lucy.'', Cole introduces us to each other and she shakes my hand. ,,Okay, listen... We have to find the dragon armor, before the Iron Baron does. That map on the gate shows where it's hidden. We start tomorrow morning when the sun's up again.'', she explains. ,,We should make a fire.'', Wu suggests and everyone starts to walk off to search wood, except me.

,,Cole?'', I call out to him, before he runs too far away. ,,Yeah?'', he asks, walking back to me. ,,Can I talk to you for a second?'', I ask him, getting a little nervous. ,,Sure.'', he replies, smiling at me. ,,Okay... uhm... I... I need to tell you something.'', I stutter. ,,What is it?'', he asks, coming even closer to me.

,,I... I think I love you...'', I finally admit, smiling at him nervously as he just stares at me. ,,You...'', he starts. ,,... I think I love you too.'', he continues after a few seconds, making me smile at him.

,,You do?'', I ask surprised. ,,Why are you so surprised?'', he asks, laughing at me. ,,I don't know. I mean I always hoped that you would and your father and Jay even assured me that you do, but I never really believed it.'', I tell him.

,,Wait, my father and Jay told you?'', he asks confused. ,,Yeah...'', I chuckle a little, looking up at him. He does the same and smiles at me, before he moves closer and lays his hands on my cheeks and kisses me.

,,Finally!'', we hear Jay shout and jump a little away from each other, turning our heads to see everyone standing there, grinning at us. I glare at him for a second, but can't help but grin too. They walk over to us and throw the wood they found on the ground and Kai uses his power to make a fire. We all sit down around it.

,,So... what exactly happened to you after the bounty got crushed?'', I ask my head resting on Cole's lap as I lie on the ground. ,,Well, we used the package Mistake gave us, which had travelers tea in it and it brought us here. We got captured by dragon hunters and they thought we're Oni at first, but when they found out that we're elemental Masters, they used us to attract dragons so they could catch them. We managed to escape and now they're after us.'', Jay explains.

,,Dragon hunters?'', I ask. ,,They're leader, the Iron Baron... he wants to find the dragon armor so he can control Firstbourne, the mother of all dragons. We must find it before he does.'', Faith responds, staring into the fire. ,,I'm sure we find it.'', Wu assures and smiles at her.

After a while we decide we should sleep. Cole lies down next to me and I lay my head on his chest as he lays his arm around me and we fall asleep really fast.