Snake Jaguar

I've been laying here a few minutes now and I'm slowly catching my breath again. I stand back up, seeing everyone's gone. ,,Pixal? Are you there?'', I ask over the intercom. ,,Yes, how can I help you, Lucy?'', she replies.

,,Can you locate Cole's last location?'', I ask her and she does what I asked for, telling me where she got the last signal from him. ,,Thanks, Pix.'', I thank her and use my Spinjitzu to change my clothes into something bikers would wear.

,,Wait, what are you going to do?'', she asks me. ,,Save Cole. Oh, and can you do me a favor?'', I ask her. ,,Sure.'', she replies. ,,Keep an eye on Harumi. I don't trust that snitch.'', I tell her, before I turn off my intercom and head to the train station, where Cole's signal came from.

I walk down the rails to the exact point where Pixal lost his signal and as I nearly arrive, I hear a train coming from behind me. I jump to the side, hiding behind a big stone on the side.

Suddenly a secret door opens next to me and the train drives through it. I sneak inside quickly, before the door closes again. I follow the rails until I see the train from before and hear someone talk, so I hide behind the train.

As I look around the edge of it I see the violet girl as she and another guy drag someone with them. ,,Wait, isn't that Zane?'', I ask myself as I recognize him. They open a big door and walk inside the room behind, I follow them quietly.

As I enter the room, I walk over to a group of bikers, acting like I belong to them. The girl throws Zane to the ground. So you're the big man?'', Zane asks as he looks up at the guy in front of him. ,,And you're the scum who saved Mr. E.'', as really big guy laughs, sitting in the back of the room.

,,They say your name is Snake Jaguar. What sort of name is that?'', the guy asks as he stands up. ,,The sort that can put you on your backside if you have to ask.'', Zane replies, standing again. The big guy walks over and roars at Zane, which he replies with a growl and the big guys laughs again.

,,So you're in charge of the Sons of Garmadon.'', Zane states, making the guy laugh even lauder. ,,He thinks I'm in charge. I'm Killow. It's my job to decide who's in and who's out.'', Killow tells him, but after that I son't pay attention to them.

I watch two guys walk through another door and sneak after them. Behind the door are many cages and lots of guards, so I decide to get invisible for the moment. As I think about in which corridor I should search Cole first, I see the violet girl walking past me, so I follow her.

,,Ultra Violet? Didn't you just walk past us?'', one of the guards asks her and she stops, giving them a confused look. I use the opportunity and take his keys. No one noticed it, because the keys went invisible the moment I touched them. ,,What do you mean, I just walked past here? Get your eyes fixed.'', she tells him and continues to walk.

,,Zane!'', I hear someone scream that sounds like Cole. As I follow Ultra violet around the corner, I see Cole in one of the cages. He was clearly screaming for Zane, so I assume he was here before.

,,Uh... Sane! I'm not sane! Get me outta here! I'm insane!'', Cole screams, so Ultra violet won't know Zane's here. ,,You and I both.'', she laughs before someone calls her and she leaves.

I watch her until I can't see her anymore and as I turn my attention back to Cole, he's trying to open the lock with a screw. ,,You know, this gives me flashbacks of the tournament.'', I speak up, turning visible in front of his cage.

,,Lucy?!'', he shouts. ,,Shh! Before someone hears you.'', I mention. ,,You never told me you can turn invisible.'', he whispers. ,,Yeah. I never knew myself. I just figured it out as I remembered that Paleman could do that.'', I tell him. ,,That's so cool. And I'm glad you're here.'', he replies, smiling at me.

,,So, any idea how we can open this door?'', he asks me. ,,I don't know... How about we just use the key?'', I grin at him as I take the key out of my pocket. ,,How did you...'', he asks but I cut him off. ,,I jus took them from one of the guards.'', I explain while I open the door. He runs out of the cage and hugs me.

After he lets go of me, we look around the corner and see no one's there. I walk down the corridor, but notice that Cole doesn't follow me. I turn around and see him, looking inside another room.

,,What are you doing?'', I ask as I walk back to him. ,,They said that what's inside this room is the key to the third mask, so I thought we should take it with us.'', he explains.

I use the key again to open the door. In the middle of the room is a box with a red blanket over it. We walk over and Cole slowly lifts up the blanket, revealing a... baby?! Cole screams and jumps back from it. ,,And... that's not a key.'', he says as he walks back to the box, lifting the blanket off again. ,,Sorry, baby, but I'm looking for a key. I gotta go, you understand.'', Cole talks to the baby and starts to walk away.

,,Cole, wait. We can't just leave it here.'', I tell him as the baby starts to cry and he turns around. ,,Oh, fine.'', he gives in and walks back to lift the baby up. Suddenly, we hear a laugh behind us and turn around.

,,You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?'', Ultra violet asks, walking into the room, the baby crying again as it sees her. ,,Sweet, isn't he?'', she asks, sarcastically, looking at the baby.

,,Heh? If you want the masks to bring back Garmadon, why take a child?'', Cole asks her. ,,You really have no clue, do you?'', she replies, before she runs over and grabs the baby. We start to fight and somehow the baby flies into the air.

Ultra violet pushes Cole and me to the ground and grabs it, making it cry again. ,,You wouldn't hurt a child!'', Cole shouts as we get back up. He takes the baby away from her again and I kick her, so she can't take it back, until she grabs my feet and slams me into the next wall.

,,Lord Garmadon will not be stopped.'', she shouts and grabs the baby again, while I still lie on the ground. ,,Lloyd saved his father. He sacrificed himself for Ninjago. He wasn't a bad man.'', Cole tells her. ,,This one will be.'', she replies as she kicks Cole in the stomach, making him fly backwards, outside the room.

I quickly get up and also run outside as I got an idea. ,,Lord Garmadon will eventually destroy you all.'', Ultra violet laughs, before she gets ready to run towards us. But I slam the door she can get outside and lock it. We all laugh and walk out of their hideout.

Back at the surface, I turn my intercom back on. ,,Nya? Can you hear me?'', I ask. ,,Lucy? Did you find Cole?'', she asks. ,,Yeah, he's with me. We're somewhere in the City. Can you come and get us?'', I ask her. ,,Sure. I see your signal. We're there in a minute.'', she replies.

,,They're coming in a minute.'', I say, turning to Cole. ,,How are we gonna explain this?'', I ask him, pointing at the baby in his arms. ,,I have no idea.'', he replies and we both laugh at each other.

Suddenly a ladder falls next to us. We look up, seeing it's the bounty, so we climb up and jump onto the ship. ,,Lucy! Cole! Are you... Is that a baby?'', Jay shouts, but gets confused as he sees the baby in Cole's arms. The others also give us questioning looks.

,,Okay, listen. We don't know how, but that baby somehow is the key to the last mask.'', I try to explain. ,,Yeah, that's why we took him with us.'', Cole adds. ,,Okay...'', Jay awkwardly says and we stay in silence for a while.

,,What about Zane?'', I ask, breaking the silence. ,,Well, before you called us he was somewhere in the desert, racing with the Sons of Garmadon. Let's see if he's okay.'', Nya answers and we walk over to the control desk.