Iron and Stone

,,You asked to see us, Emperor?'', Harumi asks, slowly walking towards Garmadon, who's sitting on his throne. He slowly turns his head towards her, looking kinda angry. ,,Who failed to capture my son?'', he asks.

Harumi looks to the ground, not wanting to tell him. He looks behind her, where Ultra violet, Killow and Mr. E are standing. His eyes land on Mr. E and he walks towards us. ,,Mr. E did everything he could. We did not anticipate the elemental Masters helping the green Ninja.'', Harumi finally speaks up, making my head shoot up. ,,The elemental Masters are here?'', I ask myself.

Garmadon grunts and uses his power to lift Mr. E into the air, starting to somehow destroy him from the inside. ,,Please, my Lord of Destruction. He's just a machine. Built to follow orders.'', Harumi begs him to stop, as a few gears and screws fall out of Mr. E, landing on the ground beneath him.

,,My orders are not to fail. A fine machine. But fine isn't good enough. The whole is not more than the sum of its parts.'', Garmadon replies, before he tears Mr. E apart, letting his pieces fall to the ground. ,,Bring me my son. Or next, I will tear you to pieces.'', he threatens Harumi and she bows, before she leaves together with the other two.

,,So...'', Garmadon suddenly speaks up. ,,Can you explain one thing to me?'', he asks, turning to face me. ,,What?'', I reply. ,,Why did you let yourself get captured?'', he asks. ,,Because I don't care about it anymore.'', I mutter.

,,I thought Ninja never quit.'', he mimics my father's voice. ,,Obviously not all of us.'', I reply, still staring to the ground. ,,So you're admitting that you gave up?'', Garmadon asks as he stand up and walks over to the front of my cage.

,,Looks like it...'', I mutter, looking up at him. ,,Well, in that case...'', he starts as he opens the door of the cage. ,,...you're free to go.'', he ends, earning a questioning look from me as I slowly stand up- I walk out of the cage, not taking my eyes off of him.

,,Go...'', he says and I turn around. ,,... Lulu.'', he adds, making me turn back to him with a surprised look. He smiles at me for a second, before he turns around and walks back to his throne, confusing me even more. I also turn around and walk over to the door and down the stairs of the building.

As I arrive outside, I think about where I should go now. I'm sure Garmadon's up to something, so I'm definitely not going to search Lloyd. I decide that instead I'll go to Mistake. I want to know more about the Oni and Dragon, since I'm part of both.

I make my way to her shop and as I walk around the corner, I see someone familiar walking a few meter in front of me. ,,Lou?'', I call out, walking faster to reach him. He turns around and smiles as he sees me.

,,Ah. Lucy, right?'', he asks and I nod, returning the smile. ,,What are you doing here? Don't you have to help the Ninja save the city?'', he asks. ,,Yeah... the Ninja... more like Lloyd and Nya...'', I mutter more to myself, looking to the ground.

,,Yeah. I saw what happened on TV. How do you cope with it?'', he asks, laying his hand on my shoulder. ,,I don't...'', I reply. ,,What about you?'', I ask, looking at him. ,,You know, losing your son is hard... and seeing him getting crushed by a giant stone monster...'', Lou replies, trailing off. ,,I'm sorry I couldn't save him.'', I apologize, trying to comfort him at least a little.

,,It's okay. I'm sure you did what you could.'', he gives me a little smile. ,,We did.'', I assure him and we stay in silence for a moment. ,,Can I... maybe... tell you something?'', I ask him. ,,Sure.'', he replies, smiling at me.

,,There was something I wanted to tell Cole for a long time, but I never thought it was the right moment... and now he's gone...'', I trail off. ,,You really liked him, didn't you?'', his father asks and I look up at him and nod. ,,I'm sure he like you too.'', he assures me, before he gives me a hug.

,,The problem is, I just can't find any motivation to move on. I don't want to do anything without him.'', I explain. ,,Yeah, I understand that. It's okay to be sad. i mean it's only been a week since it happened. You know, when Cole's mother died I felt exactly the same, for a long time. Take your time. Do something to distract yourself and when your ready you can move on.'', he tells me.

,,What did you do to distract yourself?'', I ask him. ,,I practiced a lot with the royal blacksmiths. Of course I still miss her every day, but I moved on and I get along with it. It just needs time, you'll see.'', he answers.

,,You're right...'', I reply. ,,And whenever you need someone to talk, you can come to me.'', he offers, smiling at me. ,,Thank you.'', I smile back. ,,So, where were you heading?'', he asks, reminding me of what I was about to do. ,,I wanted to go to the tea shop over there.'', I answer. ,,You know, there's this tory...'', I start to explain him the whole story of the Oni and Dragon.

,,Well, if you want to know more about them, maybe it would help to meet one of them...'', Lou suggests. ,,I can't, Lou. They don't like in Ninjago. They're in the first realm.'', I explain. ,,You know, I don't understand much of these kind of things, but if the first Spinjitzu Master could come here, why shouldn't you be able to go to their realm?'', he asks, making an idea come together in my head.

,,You know what? Maybe you got a point. Thanks, Lou. You really helped me.'', I thank him as I hug him again and walk over to Mistake's tea shop.

I push the door open and enter. ,,Mistake?'', I ask. No respond. ,,Hello?'', I ask again, louder. Still no one replies. I walk inside and enter the back room. No one's here. ,,Okay, quick, where could she hide the travelers tea?'', I think.

I decide to look around a little. I walk over to the painting that shows the legend of the Oni and Dragon and stare at it for a while, before my eyes land on a package of tea, lying on the little table beneath the painting. I pick it up, looking at it.

,,Just what I was looking for.'', I mutter to myself, grinning. I know it might be dangerous and stupid, but Lou is right, it will help me and it definitely will distract me. ,,I'm sure Mistake won't mind if I take a little bit from her tea.'', I mutter, taking a bit out of the package and start to make the tea.

As I'm done, I focus on the place I want to travel to. I concentrate on the Oni, as i use the travelers tea and a portal opens in front of me. I walk through it and everything goes black.

AS I wake up I find myself lying on the cold ground. I stand up, looking around and questioning myself where I am. Then it suddenly comes back to my mind. I must be in the first realm. I keep looking around and figure out that I must be in some kind of village of the Oni.

,,But where are they?'', I mutter. I walk around, looking in every building, but don't find anyone. I walk back to where I woke up, in front of a big gateway and look at it. It has some kind of map on it.

I can't really see much, because it's getting dark, so I decide to search for a place where I can sleep. After I finally found a fitting bed in one of their buildings, I lie down and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.