The Greatest Fear of All

I guess I must've slept for a while, because when I open my eyes, I see Ninjago right in front of us. I look up at Cole and see him smiling down at me, making me smile too.

,,How's your head?'', he asks me. My head? Oh, right! Totally forgot about that for a second. ,,It's much better now.'', I reply and he seems to be relieved.

,,Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything.'', Lloyd tells us. What? We were flying for one whole day?!

,,How did we lose so much time?'', Kai asks what I'm thinking. ,,You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind.'', Darreth mentions. ,,And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create power dragons takes time.'', Jay adds.

,,Well, we're running out of that. There's Ninjago City. Hurry!'', Nya says, pointing at the City in front of us. ,,Hurry's my middle name.'', Griffin jokes as he flies faster towards the City.

,,Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one.'', Lloyd tells us as we're flying over the city. ,,Let's do this!'', Jay yells. We all land our dragons on buildings, except for Kai, who lands on the street.

As the people see Skylor on his dragon, they begin to run away in fear. ,,If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen and why hasn't he attacked?'', Garmadon asks, more himself than us.

,,We have to get you and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone.'', Lloyd tells Skylor. ,,Everyone else, stick together and watch over the people.'', he continues and the other Masters fly off, while Cole and I go down to the other Ninja.

,,And where do we go?'', I ask Lloyd. ,,I don't know, we just have to get Skylor and my father away from the people.'', he replies. ,,I know where we can go. My Samurai X cave. Misako and Wu are already there, waiting for us.'', Nya tells everyone. Oh great. That means I have to see my father again...

We arrive at the cave and walk inside. Out of nowhere, a bird flies towards us and lands on Zane's arm. ,,And hello to you my old friend.'', Zane says to the falcon on his arm.

,,You're all...'', Wu starts, but stops as he sees me. ,,Lucy?'', he asks, not sure if it's really me. ,,Yeah, I know. You don't have to say anything. I'll be gone right after we've won this fight, don't worry.'', I tell him with a fake smile, getting a questioning and kinda sad look from Cole. I signalize him, that I'll tell him later.

Wu does what I said and just talks to Zane, ignoring me. ,,Zane. Look at you. You're all shiny.'', he says. ,,But where's your father?'', Lloyd's mother asks him. ,,It's me, Misako.'', Garmadon says while slithering towards her.

As she sees him, she gasps because he's a snake. ,,Don't worry, we have reason to believe the spell may be wearing off.'', Skylor tells her. ,,But if that's true, it only makes Chen more desperate to act now.'', Kai mentions.

,,Everyone, this is Skylor, Chen's daughter.'', he introduces her to Misako and Wu. ,,You're amongst friends, Skylor.'', Misako assures her with a smile. ,,There isn't much time. Our friends are on standby, but we don't know where Chen will strike first.'', Lloyd says, walking over to the radar system.

,,And if we're not all there to stop him when he first attacks...'', Cole starts, but gets cut off my Garmadon. ,,Ninjago will succumb to war. Our greatest fear will come true.'', he continues as we walk over to Lloyd.

,,Then our greatest victory will be that which has no battle.'', Wu says. ,,But how do we prevent a war? How do we stop an enemy we know so little about?'', Jay asks as the falcon flies over and lands on a display which changes to a picture of the Kryptarium prison.