Stiix and Stones

It's been a few months since the tournament of elements now. Me and my sister still live in Stiix and I'm still working at Ronin's store and sometimes even my sister comes over to help with a few things.

Right now, I'm also in the store, in the back room, looking over some bags Ronin brought yesterday, while he's in the front of the store, talking to some customers, I think.

After a while he also comes into the back room and sits down next to me. ,,Found something we can use?'', he asks me. ,,Well, I just watched through the first two bags and so far we only have a few little things that we can sell.'', I tell him, pointing at what I've found.

He walks over to have a look at it. ,,What about that vase you brought yesterday? Don't you wanna put it out in the store room? I think it won't take long for it to be sold.'', I tell Ronin, pointing at the vase behind me.

,,Yeah, of course, I'll put it out. Wanna bet the next ones that enter this store buy it?'', he smirks at me as he lifts us the vase and walk out into the store, whistling.

,,Ronin. Going soon? Huh.'', I hear someone say ask from outside, the voice sounds kinda familiar but I can't figure out why... ,,If this is about our last encounter, it was only business.'', Ronin explains.

,,You left us in the mouth of a...'', another one says, also sounding familiar, but he gets cut off my Ronin. I decide to concentrate back on looking through the bags, because if it's something important, Ronin will call me when he needs help.

,,So you're still upset. Let me make it up to you. Aha! Uh, that was a mistake. I can explain that.'', I hear him say, probably trying to capture them with his net, which I told him months ago it wouldn't work, but he didn't believe me.

,,Nothing here is legit, including you.'', my head snaps up immediately and my eyes grow bigger as I hear that voice. ,,Cole?'', I mutter to myself and jump up from my seat.

,,Yeah, I bet your airship's not far either. What do you call it again? Rilo? Ruby?'', I hear Jay's voice, now remembering it's him, which means the other one that spoke was Kai.... But what are they doing here?

I walk closer to the store room until I'm standing behind the curtain, between the both rooms. ,,Rex. And could you have a little sympathy? Sold her so I could buy this place. As you can see, I'm trying to make and honest living.'', Ronin tells them, making me laugh to myself. Of course he does.

,,Honest enough to steal the scroll of Airjitzu?'', Kai asks him. Oh, that's why they're here, but why would they need it? ,,The scroll of Who-whatzu?'', Ronin asks, acting like he never heard of it before.

,,Airjitzu. It can make a Spinjitzu Master fly.'', Jay explains. ,,Yeah. So hand it over or we can make you fly.'', Cole says and I hear something smash against the wall.

,,Woah, cool down, fellas. Even if I had such a thing, it sounds really old and important. Definitely not something I'd keep on site. And definitely too much for you to afford. Maybe I can interest you in some unique weaponry? I've got Jade Blades, obsidian armor.'', Ronin tells them as I thing they're walking to the back of the store where the weapons are.

,,Have anything that can vanquish ghosts?'', Zane asks him. Ghosts? ,,Hmm, ghosts you say?'', Ronin asks. ,,Yeah, They hate water, but we're not looking for water balloons. We need something reliable.'', Cole replies..

,,Hmm, what you're looking for is an Aeroblade, forged by deepstone, an aquatic material mined from the botttom of the ocean. Very unique. Even more expensive.'', Ronin tells them.

,,Can't you see he's giving us a runaround? We want the scroll, Ronin. What do you want for it?'', Kai asks him. ,,Two hundred.'', he replies. ,,What? If they need it it's something important, just give it to them!'', I think. ,,What? Two hundred? We don't have that kind of dough.'', Jay yells.