Spellbound

Today we were all brought into a Zeppelin and now we're flying high above the island. ,,What are you looking at, Zippy?'', Jay asks the Master of Speed, who's staring at him. ,,The next one out of the tournament.'', he replies.

,,Why so scared to show us your back, Shadow? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?'', Kai asks Shadow. ,,I hope this next fight is between you and me, because I'm gonna put you on your back.'', Shadow tells him.

,,Tensions are high.'', Garmadon mentions. ,,Yeah, not as high as we are now. Can hardly see the island from up here.'', Lloyd replies, looking out of the window.

,,I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?'', Neuro asks, as h opens the door to the cockpit, just to find it empty. Just then, Chen's face appears on the display.

,,How do I know this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh I'm on. Right now. Ahem, ahem. Hello final nine. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my staff of elements. Instead of fighting for a Jade Blade, today you will be fighting for something different.'', Chen informs us, before the display shows us someone walking around.

As it zooms in, I see that it's Nya. ,,Nya.'', Kai mutters, surprised. ,,You know her?'', Skylor asks him. ,,She's my sister.'', he answers.

,,We have an uninvited guest on the island.'', Chen continues. ,,And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen.'', Kai mutters to himself. ,,Find her and you will automatically move on to the final round!'', Chen tells us.

,,He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance.'', Jay says, worried. ,,Then we have to find her before anyone else does.'', Lloyd tells us.

,,In 10 seconds the bottom will drop. But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you nine parachutes.'', Chen informs us as the parachutes all fall from the ceiling and the bottom begins to open up underneath us. Everyone runs out of the cockpit to get their parachutes.

,,Sensei Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes ten. Oh well, I was never good at math.'', Chen laughs and ends the call. ,,That guy's love for trap doors is seriously getting on my nerves!'', Lloyd complains.

As the bottom fully opened up we all fall down, most of us lose their parachutes and try to get one of them back. Soon everyone has a parachute again, except Lloyd and Garmadon.

As they finally are able to get the last one, they talk about who should take it. Lloyd opens up the parachute and let's go of it, so Garmadon is safe now.

Just a few meters before Lloyd hits the ground, he's able to summon his dragon and he flies back up to us. ,,Huh. He made it!'', Kai cheers. ,,Ha, ha! Of course he did it!'', Jay also cheers.

As I finally land on the ground, I can't see one of the others, so I just start to walk into one direction. ,,Hail, combatants. I have left a few treats to help you out in the hunt. I hope you use them wisely.'', we can hear Chen over the speakers.

I find a bow and take it with me. I'm walking around. looking for Nya about ten minutes now, when I suddenly hear someone walking up behind me. ,,Your time in this tournament has expired.'', I hear Clouse say and as I turn around, I see him standing in front of me with a few warriors.

I try to run away, but they surround me and take me back to Chen, where they lock me in a cage, together with the other Masters they have already caught.

After some time, everyone's got caught, except for Kai and Lloyd, but it doesn't last long until they also caught Kai and throw him into the cage. ,,Don't worry, Lloyd will come for us.'', Jay assures him. ,,I'm planning on it!'', Chen laughs, while slamming the door of the cage and locks it up.