The crooked path

We've flown back to the tea shop and now we're getting prepared just in case Morro shows up to get the sword back. ,,There. This should keep customers away. Closed for renovation.'', Zane reads out loud the sign we both just hung up.

,,More like fortifications.'', Kai replies as he puts a bucket filled with water over the door. ,,If Morro and his ghouls show up here to steal the sword of Sanctuary, they won't know what hit them.'', he adds.

I look behind him to the door as it opens up and Cole's about to walk out. ,,Cole, watch out!'', I warn him, pointing at the bucket and he jumps back just in time. ,,Careful, you know not all of us are immune to water. I for one would like to stick around long enough for Misako and Sensei to figure out the last clue.'', he says as he jumps over the other water traps we've made, landing next to me.

,,We got Cyclondo, we got the sword, now they just have to figure out where the toms of the first Spinjitzu Master is.'', Jay mentions and for the first time I see what he's doing.

He made a moat and is now laying something over it so the ghosts will fall into it when they step on it, so I walk over to him. ,,Ahem, Jay? Ghosts can fly, y'know?'', I ask him not sure of it anymore.

,,And?'', he asks back. ,,They won't fall into your trap if they don't touch the ground. I mean it could maybe work for Morro but not for the other ghosts.'', I tell him. ,,Yeah, yeah. We'll see, smartass.'', he replies and walks away.

I walk inside to see how Misako and my father are doing. ,,How's it going?'', I ask them as I enter the room. ,,We know the skull represents his tomb.'', Wu tells me. ,,But from everything that was ever written about it, there's nothing in Ninjago that matches its description. Where is it? The clues are all right here, but what are we missing?'', Misako asks, looking at the book in front if her frustrated.

,,We mustn't give up. If Morro finds it first and takes the realm crystal, I'd hate to think what would happen next.'', Wu mentions. I start to look through some of the scroll that lay around, trying to find a clue as suddenly a bell rings.

,,The early-detection warning system.'', Misako says. I walk outside just to see the postman all wet as he walk away angry. ,,You know he's not a ghost, right?'', I ask the Ninja, holding back my laugh.

,,Ha, ha, ha! At least we were ready. Where were you?'', Jay asks clearly offended. ,,Inside, trying to figure out the location of the tomb.'', I answer his question, still laughing. He just rolls my eyes at me and we walk back inside to find Ronin in the store, acting like he's doing nothing.

,,Looking for something?'', Kai asks him. ,,Just making sure the tea blends are in alphabetic order. Yep, there we go. A to Z, heh.'', he obviously lies but we shrug it off and walk back to Misako and Wu.

,,So you figured out where the tomb is?'', Jay asks Misako. ,,Not yet, but we think we know how to locate it.'', she tells us. ,,Zane?'', she asks and he uses his falcon to show us the skull symbol and Wu turns out the light.

,,To bring you up to date, the skull symbol refers to the tomb's entrance.'', Misako informs us. ,,We also know my father's resting site, where the realm crystal resides is protected by three deadly tests designed to keep anyone unworthy away, and only the sword of Sanctuary can see past its riddles.'', Wu continues.

,,Yeah, but where is it?'', Cole asks. ,,We started to wonder of the scroll and sword combined held a secret. That's when Kai reminded us there was a map on the back of the scroll a...'', Misako tells us but Kai cuts her off.

,,And if you use the sword on the map, the blade's reflection will reveal the tomb's location.'', Kai continues Misako's explanation. ,,Exactly.'', she replies. ,,Which means we'll have to get our hands on that map.'', Cole thinks out loud. ,,But Morro has it. How...'', I'm about to ask but get cut off.