Lessons for a Master

,,I hope that's your falcon, Zane.'', I hear Kai say as I wake up. I open my eyes and look over to him, seeing the shadow of a bird on the ground. ,,My receptors pick up that it is an avian scavenger, a harbinger of our approaching demise.'', Zane informs us, as we watch two birds fly circles above us.

,,It's a Bonepicker. And Zane is right.'', Faith tells us. ,,Why does Zane always have to be right? Can't it just be enough that we're tied to giant poles in the middle of the desert? And don't forget Wu is being held hostage, forced to steal Iron Baron the dragon armor so that he can become invincible! Can't that be enough?'', Jay asks, as one of the Bonepickers lands next to Cole.

,,Shoo! Don't some to me! Shoo!'', Cole shouts at it, making it fly away again. ,,Look. Something is going on...'', Kai mentions, looking to the hunters. ,,Stop questioning me. Come on!'', the girl with the jetpack shouts at the others as they are arguing over something.

,,Probably arguing which one of us to eat first.'', Jay suggests. ,,Dragon hunters do not eat people.'', Faith tells him. ,,Well, that's good to know, Faith. So it isn't all bad.'', Jay replies.

,,This is our chance. While they're distracted, let's see if we can get these, unh, poles rocking. By rocking our bodies from side to side.'', Kai suggests and starts doing it. ,,Yeah, I'm not doing that.'', Cole tells him. ,,That won't be helpful.'', Zane adds.

,,Guys, come on! Team work. If we all do it together...'', Kai replies and we do the same. ,,I hope the son of the Spinjitzu Master figures out something. Because this is ridiculous.'', Faith means. ,,Hey. It's better than nothing.'', Jay mentions.

,,Teamwork. Teamwork. Teamwork...'', we all say together and it's actually working. ,,It's working guys. Just a little more.'', Kai tells us. ,,I can't believe this is working.'', Faith mentions. ,,We do have a little faith.'', Jay replies and we keep doing it.

,,What do you think you're doing?'', the girl with the jetpack suddenly asks, flying in front of Jay and me. ,,Ah, nothing.'', I tell her, before she takes out her blade. ,,They are going to eat us!'', Jay shouts, but instead, she cuts us free, making us fall to the ground, before she flies over to the others and does the same with them.

,,You ever heard of stairs?'', Cole asks, as he stands up. I quickly get up too and walk over to hug him. ,,I don't know if I should thank you, Jet-Jack... or prepare to fight.'', Faith means, walking towards the girl.

,,Or if you're going to eat us...'', Kai trails off. for a moment. ,,Eat him first. He's filled with cake.'', he adds, pointing at Cole. ,,No!'', I yell and smack his arm, giving him an angry look.

,,We got to talking, and this dragon armor business has gone too far.'', Jet-Jack tells us. ,,Iron Baron speaks of serving his people, but he only serves himself.'', the one with robot legs adds. ,,Yeah. He's kind of a jerk.'', another one mentions. ,,We fear with Firstbourne by his side, he will become... unforgiving.'', Jet-Jack explains.

,,Wait, wait, you telling me all this time, while they are getting closer to the nest, you guys are arguing whether or not to release us?'', Jay asks her. ,,He's shown his true colors. And they are colors no one likes. I can put aside our differences... If you think you seven can make a difference.'', Jet-Jack replies, putting a hand on Faith's shoulder.

,,We'll follow their tracks. Let's go and stop them before it's too late.'', Cole says, before we walk off. ,,It's too late.'', Faith says disappointed as we followed their tracks to a crushed bridge.

As we arrive back by the hunters, they all look at us expectant, but we just shake our heads. As we suddenly hear a loud noise behind us, we turn around and see a dragon fly over the mountain behind us. ,,Firstbourne again!'', one of the hunters shouts. ,,Run for your lives!'', another one yells and they run away.

,,No, wait.'', Cole shouts, pointing at the dragon. ,,Look!'', Kai does the same. ,,Whoo-hoo. Yeah! All right. Way to go! Ha-ha-ha.'', Jay yells as we sees Wu sitting on the dragon. ,,He's riding without chains? How is that possible?'', Jet-Jack asks, unbelieving. ,,The dragon Master doesn't need them.'', Faith tells her and as Wu lands the dragon and jumps off, we all run towards him.

,,You did it! You actually did it!'', Jay shouts, before we hug him. ,,I always knew you had it in you!'', Kai cheers. ,,What about Iron Baron?'', Faith asks as she walks towards us, followed by the rest of the hunters.

,,Iron Baron's days are over. He showed his true colors and Firstbourne was not impressed.'', Wu answers. ,,He's gone?'', Jet-Jack asks, before they all start cheering. ,,You did well, Master.'', Zane tells him, turning back to Wu.

,,Or should we say... Dragon Master.'', Kai corrects as we all bow to him. ,,No, my friends. I bot to you. It was your lessons that guided me.'', Wu replies, smiling at us. ,,Hey, I don't mean to rain on the parade, but our job isn't done.'', Cole reminds us.

,,He's right. We've got friends waiting for us.'', Jay agrees. ,,And a score to settle with Garmadon.'', Kai adds. ,,Do you think Firstbourne can take us all home?'', Zane asks. ,,That's up to them.'', Wu replies, turning around to Firstbourne, before she growls, making five other dragons fly towards us.

,,Looks like we found our answers.'', Cole mutters as we watch them land next to Firstbourne. ,,Faith, we promised to bring you with us. You can ride with me.'', Wu offers, walking towards her. ,,You kept your world, and that means the world to me. But I am needed here.'', she replies, looking at the hunters behind her.

,,I thought you hated that place.'', Kai mentions. ,,I did. But you taught me that with courage, things can change. And I would rather stay and fight for change in my home, than run. But I cannot do it alone.'', she explains, turning to Jet-Jack who nods at her.

,,Faith, if you ever need help, you know you have friends in Ninjago.'', Kai tells her, smiling. ,,And you have friends here in the first realm.'', Faith returns the smile, before we run over to the dragons and climb onto their backs.

,,Ready to leave this place?'', I ask. ,,Yeah. Master Wu, get us home.'', Kai answers, looking at my father. He starts to fly into the air on Firstbourne and our dragons follow her. ,,Man, I missed this.'', Cole says as we're flying above the clouds.

,,Everyone... Hold on!'', Wu tells us, before the dragons start to spin around themselves. Suddenly a portal opens in front of us and the dragons fly through it.