Dread on Arrival

We somehow managed to get the crab creature to help us. We're sitting on its back as it brings us back as it brings us back to Ninjago City. It finally stops in front of the police office, shocking the police man, which's standing outside.

,,Is the police commissioner here?'', Kai asks and the man slowly nods, still staring shocked at the big crab. ,,Don't forget... the best way to defeat your enemy is to make him your friend.'', Zane tells him as we jump down from the crab.

It growls and puts his head down in front of us. ,,Aren't you, crabby.'', Jay says as he pets him. ,,Crabby!'', Wu yells, throwing his little arms into the air. Crabby growls again, before we open the door and walk inside.

,,Hey, what am I supposed to do with him?'', the officer asks us. ,,Take him to the zoo.'', Nya replies, before the door closes behind us, leaving him alone with crabby. ,,We need the commissioner!'', Kai tells one officer, who's standing in front of the commissioner's office.

,,He's not taking any visitors.'', the officer replies. ,,But it's important.'', Cole tells him. ,,All his work is important.'', the officer responds. ,,Don0t make me zap you.'', Jay warms him, before he uses his power on the officer and we run into the commissioner's office.

,,Commissioner!'', Nya shouts. ,,Good to see you.'', Pixal says. ,,There's no time.'', Kai tells him. ,,Sorry, but it's urgent.'', Cole apologizes. ,,We have to vacate!'', Zane shouts. ,,Weapons. Lots and lots of weapons.'', Jay adds as we finally reach his desk. ,,Crabby.'', Wu yells, throwing his arms into the air again.

,,Whoa, whoa, whoa. One at a time. Just shoot it to me straight. What's gonna do me in?'', the commissioner asks. ,,Pardon? Do you in?'', Pixal asks him. ,,Every time something bad happens to the city, first thing they do is can the police commissioner. So what is it this time? Subterranean mutant insects? Indomitable flesh eating zombies? A pirate genie?'', the commissioner asks.

,,Pirate genie?'', Cole asks, surprised. ,,Yes, why not? Anything can happen in this crazy town.'', he replies. ,,Ah, don't be ridiculous, it's the Sons of Garmadon.'', Jay tells the commissioner. ,,They have Lloyd.'', I continue. ,,And the three Oni masks.'', Zane adds.

,,The Quiet One...'', Kai starts. ,,Who is Harumi...'', his sister interrupts. ,,... is gonna resurrect the evil spirit of Lord Garmadon, and...'', Kai continues. ,,Just stop! The princess is behind all this?'', the commissioner asks, cutting Kai off.

,,Which is why we need you behind us.'', Cole responds. ,,Along with everyone on your force.'', Nya adds. ,,I'm not ready to lose my city just yet.'', the commissioner replies, before he grabs the phone and calls the mayor.

It got dark and Kai and I are standing on a roof, watching a group of the Sons of Garmadon. ,,We were right. The streets are teeming with Sons of Garmadon.'', Kai tells the others over the intercom.

,,They don't want anyone getting close to the palace.'', I add. ,,We are in place. Operation Under Cover initiate.'', Zane informs us. ,,Copy that.'', Kai replies.

We're sitting at the water, waiting for Kai to arrive. As he finally does, we all jump inside and hold onto the submarine he's sitting in. He drives into the direction Pixal tells him, until we arrive at the palace.

,,You got us to the palace. Thanks, Pix.'', Kai thanks her. ,,Do take precaution.'', Pixal reminds us. ,,We will. You take care of little Master Wu. See you on the other side.'', Kai replies.

,,I can't believe we're stuck on foot patrol duty. We're missing all the goof stuff.'', one of the guards complains as they walk around outside the palace. ,,Tell me about it. I hear she's opening...'', the other one replies as Jay runs past his back, making him stop and turn around. ,,... vortexes and stuff.'', he continues as he sees nothing and they walk towards the palace. ,,Ah, man, someone better take pictures.'', the first one replies as we jump onto the roof above them.