The Attack

,,Woah, amazing.'', Cole mutters as he, Jay and Zane are standing around the time blade, staring at it, while I sit in a chair and watch them. ,,It is unlike anything I have ever seen.'', Zane mentions.

,,So cool.'', Jay exclaims, holding the blade into the air. ,,I must urge caution, Jay. The time blade is a powerful weapon.'', Zane warns him. ,,Uh, you think I don't know that? Check this.'', Jay replies and throws the time blade at a stack of boxes they built as a target.

,,Boom! Ha! Eight bull's eye in a row. Beat that.'', Jay shouts excited, smirking at Cole. ,,I did.'', he replies with the same smirk as he walks over to get the time blade.

,,Oh, really? When?'', Jay asks not believing him. ,,When I got nine in a row.'', Cole replies, still smirking. ,,Okay, yeah, if you wanna count that.'', Jay laughs sarcastically as I stand up and walk over to them.

,,But watch this.'', Cole tells us as he throws one box into the air and uses the time blade to create a bubble around it. ,,Haha! You missed!'', Jay laughs. ,,Did I? Slow-moving target. Easy peasy, lemon.'', Cole replies and jumps into the air, slicing the box into pieces.

,,And that's how you recycle and empty box.'', he adds as he lands back on the ground. ,,But that box wasn't empty.'', I mentions, pointing at something laying on the ground. ,,Ah!'', Jay screams, running over and picking it up.

,,Mr. Cuddlywump...'', he mutters, looking at the stuffed toy in his hands. ,,...is a teddy bear I used to love when I was five, but now he's totally lame and...'', he adds but gets cut off. ,,We know you still sleep with him.'', Cole mentions. ,,And I don't care who knows it! Mr. Cuddlywump.'', Jay replies as he hugs his toy.

,,Switching to playful mode.'' Zane says as he twirls around, throwing the blade in Nya's direction and it hits the wall behind her. ,,Hey, watch it. I'm working here.'', Nya groans, looking at Zane angry. ,,Sorry, Nya.'', Zane apologizes and walks over to get the blade back.

,,What's with Nya? She's been on her computer since we got back from the desert.'', Cole asks. ,,Her attempt to locate her stolen Samurai X suit is consuming her.'', Zane explains. ,,Ugh. She's as bad as her brother.'', Cole adds, pointing over at Kai, who's staring at one of the Vermillion's helmets.

,,Ah-ha! I've got a clue.'', he calls out, jumping up and running over to the table and starts looking through a book. ,,Ah, I haven't got a clue.'', he sighs as he throws the book away and it lands in front of my feet so I pick it up.

,,He's been reading those history books all day.'', Cole mentions as he looks at the book in my hands. ,,Ugh, I don't get those two. We finally get a victory and they choose to celebrate by dorking out instead of doing something cool?'', Jay asks himself, then he gasps.

,,Let's run straight at each other and see if this will slow us down before we collide.'', he tells the others excited and the run over laughing, making me slap my forehead at them.

Cole and Jay are now standing on each side of the room, facing each other, while Zane ad I stand between them with him holding the time blade. ,,Let's do this. Time blade ready?'', Jay asks Zane excited.

They both scream as they start to run towards each other. ,,Faster, Jay.'', Cole laughs in slow motion as they both laugh. ,,You're so slow, Cole.'', Jay jokes.

,,Hey, I told you guys not to mess around with the time blade. Why didn't you stop them, Lu?'', Lloyd asks as he enters the room. ,,We aren't'', Jay replies, still in slow motion, just as the bubble bursts and they both collide and fall to the ground, making me laugh out loud.

,,To answer your question, Lloyd, that's why.'', I tell him, pointing at Jay and Cole, still laughing. ,,I didn't expect that.'', Cole speaks up as he holds his head, making me laugh even more. ,,Serious? What did you think will happen after the bubble bursts?'', I ask him smirking, earning a playful glare from him.