Ninja Roll

Today, Skylor has her first fight against the Master of Sound, so I head to the arena to watch them fight. I see the Ninja and sit down next to Jay, but realize that Kai isn't with them. I wonder where he could be, after all, I think he would like to watch Skylor fight.

They have already started and Skylor is doing really good. ,,Excuse me! Excuse me! Uh, don't mean to block your view. Just passing through.'', we suddenly hear Kai as he finally arrives, trying to walk over to us.

,,Sorry, all of there temples look the same. Did I miss anything?'', he asks as he sits down beside me. ,,By the looks of it, you didn't miss much.'', Jay replies, pointing at the other Masters, which are all holding their feet, because Kai stepped on them while passing through. 

,,Maybe we shouldn't be sitting together. I mean, the more they think we're a team, the bigger targets we put on ourselves.'', Jay mentions. ,,Don't say that, we are a team. Sure we just lost Cole and still can't find Zane, but we're a team. Just smaller. All the more reason to stick together.'', Lloyd replies. ,,But don't forget, you've got my help.'', I remind them and Lloyd smiles at me.

,,Skylor's fighting?!'', Kai screams, jumping up from his seat. ,,He had a crush on her until he found out they might be related.'', Jay explains to Garmadon, as he sees his confused look. 

,,Her element isn't fire. She's the Master of Amber, power of absorption. She can emulate the power of anyone she's touched.'', Garmadon explains. ,,You're telling me we're not related?'', Kai asks him excited. ,,Oh, boy, here we go again.'', I whisper to Jay, making him laugh.

As I look back to the fight, I see Skylor holding the Jade Blade in her hands, that means she's the winner. Chen pushes his button again and Jacob falls down. ,,I hope the tournament of elements has entertained you as much as it has me.'', Chen says to us. 

,,To thank you, I wanted to give everyone fancy jewels and untold shiny things. But then in yesterday's battle, Master Jay and Cole tried to undermine me by teaming up and refusing to fight each other. And that made me very upset.'', as Chen says that, everyone looks at us, mad. ,,Of course it made him upset. He's a big baby.'', I mutter, making have to hold back a laugh.

,,For their insubordination, all of your fancy quarters will be taken away, and tonight everyone must sleep together in the chow house. That is all. Thank you, you can go.'', Chen continues, making the other Masters glare at us. 

,,Nice one, Jay.'', Kai says angry. ,,Woah, easy, Romeo.'', Jay replies. ,,Don't worry about them. We aren't here to make friends, just to save ours.'', Lloyd tells us. ,,Yes, but your exclusion of others has only made enemies. Beware how you treat those around you, for they will treat you the same.'', Garmadon warns us, before we also walk outside. 

We are all sleeping in the chow house, well the others are sleeping. I just can't, it's so uncomfortable. I notice the Ninja are also awake, so I get up and walk over to them. ,,Couldn't sleep either?'', I ask them. ,,Not when we still have to get Zane and Cole back.'', Kai replies, jumping down from the upper bed. ,,Speaking of backs, these new beds are the worst. Alright let's do...'', Lloyd starts, but gets cut off by someone entering the room and we all jump back into our beds.

It's Clouse with a few of the warriors who try to wake everyone up with their gongs. ,,Good morning, fighters. Oh, that's right, it's the middle of the night.'', Clouse laughs. The warriors go to each Master, doing something on our feet, before we stand up, finding ourselves on roller skates. 

,,Roller skates?'', Kai asks, clearly not knowing how to skate as he falls to the ground, but Skylor helps him up. ,,Let me guess, another of Chen's impromptu battles?'', Lloyd asks annoyed. ,,Oh, roller skates. I love roller skates.'', Jay tells us, while he does a few tricks. ,,We should be getting used to this by now.'', I reply to Lloyd.