The Forgotten Element

,,Bring in the prisoners.'', we can hear Clouse call out as we're brought into the room, where we saw Chen taking Karlof's power.

,,So the Ninja were right. This was never about any of us winning the tournament. This was always about something sinister.'', Griffin says. ,,What gave that away? Was it his cult following, or the giant snake head?'', Shadow asks him sarcastically.

,,We've been fighting each other for so long, it took us all losing to finally pull us together. Too bad, it's too late.'', Neuro mentions, while Jay next to him is humming and smiling.

,,Why are you humming?'', I ask him. ,,You do know they're about to take our powers?'', Kai asks him, while turning around to us. ,,Since these cursed shackles have blocked our powers, I choose to use the power of positive thinking. Lloyd will come and save us. You just wait.'', Jay tells us and we arrive in front of Clouse and Skylor.

As Skylor sees me and Kai, she looks to the ground, probably feeling guilty. ,,Go ahead and look away, but you know as well as I do, after he takes our powers, he's still gonna need yours.'', Kai tells her. ,,You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants. I had no choice.'', she responds. ,,Just tell me one thing. Was it his idea to make me fall for you, or yours? Because it worked.'' Kai asks her, but instead of replying, she just looks to the ground again.

,,Lock them down.'', Clouse commands the warriors. ,,All rise for Master Chen!'', he adds. His warriors begin to cheer as Chen hovers down to us on his throne.

,,Look at me, I'm floating.'', he yells, but nearly falls down at one point, making his warriors gasp. ,,I got it, I got it.'', he says, after catching himself and landing the throne in front of us. ,,I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks. Well done, Clouse. You've really set the mood. And look at this. Soon I'll have more power. It's good to be me.'', Chen says excited.

,,You may have us, but you still don't have the green Ninja.'', Jay tells him. ,,Ah, yes. I bet right now he'll swoop down to save you in the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons.'', Chen mentions, jumping back on his throne.

,,Any minute now.'', Jay says. ,,That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: Don't be a sore loser. Only one can remain!'', Chen tells us as he uses his staff to steal our powers. ,,The power is mine. All mine!'', he shouts, holding his staff into the air.

,,He never came.'', Jay frowns. ,,Take them to the factory.'', Chen orders. I see Skylor talking to him, pointing over to us.

,,Leave the red one.'', Chen tells his warriors. So she asked him, if he could leave Kai with her. They take Kai's chains off and the rest of us are brought to the factory.

It's a noodle factory, of course. One of them pushes me and Jay over to a conveyor belt. ,,Work!'', he commands. ,,No, no. It's not work if you love what you do.'', Jay tells him. ,,The power of positive thinking.'', I say with a smile. ,,Now you're talking.'', Ja replies also smiling.

,,Psst.'', we hear someone in front of us. We look over to see who it is. ,,Cole?!'', I whisper shout whit a big smile and run over to him and hug him.

,,Zane is that you? Ah, you look amazing!'', Jay shouts. ,,Not so loud. They think we've escaped and don't know we're here. By the way, I brought your sister out of here and she should be back in Ninjago by now.'', Cole tells us and I smile at him.

,,Why would you come back?'', I ask. ,,Because we're breaking everyone out.'', he replies, winking at me, making me smile even more. ,,Correction. We're building our way out.'', Zane corrects him, while pointing over to where Karlof is working on something.

,,They think we're fixing the noodle machine, but we're fixing a Roto Jet.'', Cole tells us. ,,A Roto Jet? But aren't we underground?'', Jay asks. ,,That's what I've been saying.'', Cole replies. ,,What happened to positive thinking?'', Karlof asks Jay, which makes me laugh a little.