S E R E N A

Victoria walked in swinging side to side, she was definitely drunk

       Victoria walked in swinging side to side, she was definitely drunk. We haven't even gotten to the club yet and she's already filthy drunk, she tried leaning against my kitchen table but she missed it and almost tumbled over till I grabbed her.

"You never get drunk." I said, I was wary of the whole situation.

"Jakob and I got in a huge, huge, huge, huge-"

"I get it, it was huge now tell me what it was about." I laughed lightly, she started walking over to my fridge like she was searching for something.

"He wants to move to Maryland like what the fuck is even Maryland." She giggles at her own joke, I grab her and sat her on one of my stools, I handed her a piece of bread.

"Eat this before we leave to the club." I demanded.

"Wait!" She shouts. "Happy birthday, babe." Her sloppy hands wrapped around my neck, I patted her head and forced the piece of bread in her mouth.

I was finally nineteen, it felt great. Maybe it felt great because I wasn't living at home with my parents, I've been focusing on myself more. Faust hasn't called or even shoot me a text, it's been four days and nothing. It's not like I think about him, that was a lie I think about him every second of my life.

"Come on, everyone is waiting for us." I told her, I helped her up. She sobered up enough for her to walk on her own, our friends were waiting for us at the club, we took a taxi so I wouldn't lose my parking space.

We finally got here, the club was busy and smelt like strong ass whiskey. Lights were flashing so bright that my eyes squeezed shut a little, Victoria held my hand while we made our way inside. It was filled with people you couldn't even get to the bar without brushing against someone.

We spotted our friends sitting down at a booth, I walked around the whole table hugging everyone while Victoria was ordering more drinks. I was wearing a tight black, sparkly dress that had a huge slit running down my thigh, paired with some dark brown heels.

"Look what I got the birthday bitch." My friend, Roxy yells over the loud music. She surprises me with a birthday crown and a sash, I put both on while taking a sip of my virgin margarita.

Everyone was drinking and having fun, we were getting ready to play truth or dare but Victoria and I had to step out real quick to grab the jelly shots I ordered for everyone. We were both leaning against the bar waiting for the bartender to make them, Victoria was chugging down her aviation.

"If you keep drinking like this your going to get alcohol poisoning." I chuckled in her ear, she tosses her hands up in the air swinging her hips around.

Oh god

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder, I turned around. Nicolas was standing right in front of me with a shy smile, my eyes almost popped out from how surprised I was.

"Hey." Nicolas shouts over the music.

"Hi." I chirped.

Victoria's finger slowly climbed on my arm, I glanced down to see her two fingers walking like a person up my shoulder. This is embarrassing, not for me but for her. I flicked her fingers and she started to make explosion sounds, he pecked behind me, waving at her.

"I just came with some friends and Faust." Nicolas leans into me so I could hear him better.

"Faust is here?" I blurted out.

He nods, knots started to get tangled in my stomach. I went on my tippy toes trying to look for Faust but I couldn't see him, there was too much people.

"Watch her and don't let her drink anymore." I made the last part clear, I left before he could respond. I looked back to make sure he stayed with her, she had her arms wrapped around his throat while his hands swing around in the air.

Could have been worse, it could have been me she was choking to death.

I walked back to the booth, I grabbed my phone to check for any messages or missed calls but there was nothing. I sat down feeling defeated by life, I focused my eyes out on the dance floor that's when I seen him. Faust was dancing with a girl, her body was swaying back and forth with the beat of the music.

Pure rage took over my body, all I seen was red. She looked like a hooker, her dress was short and cut just below her ass, her hair was puffy and falling all over her face. He actually looked happy, he had on a huge smile that even I couldn't pull off with him. I got up and marched towards them, he still hasn't seen me. I grabbed him by the shoulders spinning him around to face me.

I looked him up and down in disgust, his head shakes. I looked at her, she stopped dancing to stare at the exchange between Faust and I. I leaned over him and grabbed her by the hair, Faust grabbed ahold of my waist trying to pull me off but I just tugged her back and forth by her hair. Her arms started to swing at me but she clearly couldn't see where she was hitting.

"Knock it off right now." Faust shouts.

I transferred all her hair to one hand while my other hand started to punch her. I felt another pair of hands hit at her, Victoria grabbed ahold of her hair and punched her right in the cheek.

"Don't touch my best friend, whore." Victoria growls.

Nicolas grabbed her by the waist, yanking her off. Faust finally got me off of her too, he brought my back close to his chest, my chest was heaving up and down and covered in scratch marks.

"You crazy fucking bitch." The girl wipes her bloody mouth, her lip piercing was out of place and there were marks all over her face.

"Touch her again and I'll show you crazy." Victoria shouts while trying to wiggle out of Nicolas's arms but he held in tight.

"Let go of me." I snapped at Faust, he just tightened his hand around my small waist.

"Do you know her?" The girl asks, she flips her hair trying to get it out of her face.

"Adora meet my sister, Serena." Faust glared into my eyes, my mouth fell open.

Fucking cow shit

"Oh."

"Dayum." Victoria elucidate followed by a giggle.

I cleared my throat while fixing my posture, I tried fixing my hair by patting it down.

"If you just add a little bit of makeup to your cheeks, you'll be good to go." Victoria's drunk self tried making the situation better but it wasn't working.

Yea like makeup would fix the scratches

Nicolas looked at her like she was crazy, she wasn't crazy but bipolar. Faust was just staring, I was trying to think of an excuse but I couldn't. My feelings got the best of me and now I feel like a total asshole.

"We should get going, she's clearly drunk." I whispered, pointing at Victoria. Victoria was mushing his cheeks together while her face was almost on top of his.

I lowered my eyes in embarrassment as I grabbed her wrist, I looked back at Faust not knowing what to say so I just pulled Victoria through the crowd trying to get as far away as possible. I told my friends that we were going home, I practically had to shove Victoria inside the taxi.

I just got in a fight with his sister, what the fuck was I thinking. I never get that mad, my body just took control and all I seen was red. Victoria fell asleep on my shoulder while I was freaking out.

And my hand hurt like a bitch

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella