Bonus chapter

Three years later

Three years later

These past years have been nothing but pure bliss, Miliana is now talking and walking which has been a handful because she wants to do everything her big sister is doing. Those girls are connected by the hip, they do almost everything together. Kenzo is finally an adult, and is freshly graduated from high school. Tonight we're celebrating his birthday as a family since pretty soon he'll have to leave and start his own life in college or his dream career.

My velvet emerald green dress hugged every curve of my body, my brown curls rested right above my chest. My jewelry was all in the same shade as my dress except my wedding ring, I grabbed Miliana from her bedroom so I could start dressing her. I picked out a little emerald green dress so she could be matching with her dad and I, paired with black stockings and a black headband. She has her dad's eyes and hair shade, even the curls are the same which is adorable.

Faust entered our room fully dressed, he of course looks gorgeous. A black turtleneck with a green velvet suit and black slacks, I watched as he sprayed the cologne I got him last year all over his body.

"Dada." My daughter called out, unfortunately for me she's totally a daddy's girl.

"My beautiful Principessa." He gushes over her adorable little face, I stood up to hand her over to him. "And my gorgeous wife." He whispers inside my ear before squeezing my butt cheek, I smiled at him. (Translation: Princess)

"Thanks baby." I kissed his cheek while combing back his hair a little.

"Kenzo's bringing Taryn to dinner." He mentions, excitedly.

I couldn't help but to jump up and down with a little squeal, Kenzo has been dating this girl for a year and he still hasn't introduce her to us, I know a lot of his insecurities about love come from his parents past relationship but I'm hoping now he sees his dad and I together and how happy we are that he realizes love isn't about betrayal or hurt but instead finding happiness and trust.

"Let's hurry up, I want to be the first one to meet her." I practically flew out the door with a diaper bag in one hand and a gift bag in another.

Faust buckled in our daughter and checked it four times like he always does before getting inside the car.

I've never been as happy with life than I am right now, Faust taught me how to love and how lovable I actually am. He tells me I'm beautiful every morning, he leaves a poppy at my nightstand before he leaves for work, when he orders me coffee he makes sure they add honey and not pre packed sugar, he got my favorite flower tattooed on him, he makes sure he fills up my water bottle before bed, he's perfect any every sense.