C H A R I T Y C A S E

I felt someone jump on me, my eyes fluttered open to see Kenzo and Livia jumping on my bed

I felt someone jump on me, my eyes fluttered open to see Kenzo and Livia jumping on my bed. I pulled the blanket over my chest with a huge smile on my lips. I glanced up to see Faust leaning against the door frame.

"Nicolas called me asking for you." Faust says.

I frowned at his words, I grabbed the jacket next to me to put it on. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom without saying a word, I pulled my phone out from my pocket and powered it back on. My phone started to go crazy with old text messages, they were all from yesterday and early this morning.

'Adora answer my phone calls, I didn't mean what I said.'

'Adora I'm worried.'

'Baby please call me or text me.'

'I just love you Adora, I don't want to lose you.'

'You're my yellow baby.'

I glared at the last text message, his yellow. I shoved my phone back into my pocket ignoring his text messages, I fixed my hair a little before walking back out. The kids and Faust weren't in the room anymore, I changed back into my original clothes before walking downstairs.

Faust was cooking eggs for the kids with bacon cooking on the side. My lips curled up, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I thought they were vegan?" I questioned.

He gave Kenzo two eggs and two slices of bacon while Livia got an egg and three slices of bacon. Livia immediately went for the bacon while Kenzo destroyed his eggs.

"Deborah wants them vegan but that doesn't mean that I do." Faust grabs his coffee mug while sitting at the table with them.

"So I made them vegan food for nothing."

"Well not exactly, Deborah doesn't know that when she goes off to Paris that the kids aren't vegan." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes as I laughed. Our laughs dialed down when we both stared deeply into each other's eyes. He's very intimidating with his broad shoulders and bright blue eyes, he was almost too perfect. Everything about him is perfect, his suit literally never has wrinkles, his watch is always shinny, his hair always has the perfect amount of gel and perfectly styled.

How could his biological parents give him away?

"Uncle Nico!" Kenzo shot up from his chair, sprinting behind me.