I C A R E

I think I'm falling for him

As the song ended, Faust went up on stage. Nicolas and I pulled away and faced the stage like everyone else. He laced his fingers with mine, we both smiled at each other before glancing back to the stage. Deborah and Faust were standing right next to each other, he had his hands wrapped around her waist.

"My wife and I are very exhilarated to share this news with all of you." Faust says into the mic before passing it to his wife.

"Santos Co has decided to invest into the Astor family." Deborah says happily, a huge smile was laced on her lips.

Astor as in my best friends family. Just as I realized the news Victoria and her parents stepped on stage, Victoria was accompanied by Jakob. They stood behind as her parents took over the mic. Everything was a blur, I wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying. My focus was completely on Victoria, her eyes searched the crowd before landing on mine. A frown appeared on her lips, Jakob must have noticed me because he blocked my view of her.

I didn't realize I was squeezing Nicolas's hand till he turned to look at me.

"You okay?" He asks.

"I just need air, I'll be right back." I mumbled before squeezing through the tight crowd.

I started hyperventilating once I reached outside, I placed both my hands against the brick wall. I tried to calm myself by counting to 20. I blinked away my tears and touched my stomach while inhaling a bunch of air. I slowly started to calm down, I wanted alcohol to make me forget. I craved alcohol right now.

"Adora."

I turned around to see Jakob shutting the door behind him, I backed further into the wall. A sinful smile greeted his lips, this man was pure evil.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Babygirl, I miss your cries." He walks closer, I grabbed onto the rail debating weather to jump or not.

"You're crazy." I yelled.

He grabbed onto my arms, pulling me harshly against his chest. His breathe smelt like a bottle of cheap rum mixed with cigarettes. I tried wiggling out of his dirty hands but his grip was to strong, he banged my body against the brick wall. He then ripped the front of my dress once he did that my body turned off, memories of that night came back.

I started sobbing, my whole body was shaking with fear.

"Keep crying, Babygirl. It turns me on even more." He whispers into my ear. He started kissing my chest with his nasty lips, my hands tried pushing at his chest but he seemed to think I was enjoying it.

Suddenly he was ripped off of me and thrown on the ground. Nicolas started to pound his fist into Jakob's face, they both rolled around hitting each other. Nicolas lifted him up by his shirt just to punch him back down again. I pushed my hair back, frustrated because I didn't know what to do.

"Stop it, stop it right now." I mumbled. This was my fault, all of it.

"Don't ever, ever fucking touch Adora." Nicolas yells, his chest rumbled with each letter. Nicolas punches his face one more time before I grabbed onto his arm, pulling him back.

He looked down at me and seen how bad I was shaking so he took off his suit just to wrap it around me. Jakob started to get up, he held onto the rail for help.

"Your life is over, whore!" Jakob yells while wiping his bloody nose. "Count your days!"

Nicolas wrapped his bloody arm around my shoulders unfazed by what Jakob was yelling about, he softly kissed my forehead while leading me back inside. Jakob was screaming some more but we ignored him. My body was still in shock, I was in shock. We both tried making our way over to the front entrance so we could leave but Faust stopped us.

"What the hell happened?" Faust asked.

"Nothing, we're going home." Nicolas responds.

"Adora." Faust says while touching my arm softly, I moved my arm away from his touch.

I didn't even look at him, I kept my watery glare on the floor.

"Your new partner is outside bleeding, I would call a doctor." Nicolas mentions while squeezing my shoulders, we both tried moving but a voice stopped us.

"You are a doctor." Deborah appears beside her husband, her eyes focusing on Nicolas's arm wrapped around me.

"I'm the reason why he's bleeding."

Nicolas didn't allow them to respond, we pushed past them heading outside. The cold air greeted us again, I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand. Nicolas opened the passenger door for me, I got in. The car ride was silent, the windows were covered in fog from the humid air.

Nicolas parked the car in his driveway, we were at his house. We both hurried over to his door so we could avoid the cold rain, he quickly opened the door. I stood there in the entrance with my wet, ripped dress while Nicolas turned on his fireplace so it could warm up his house.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Hey, hey." He walked back over to me, he softly lifted his hands up against my wet cheeks. "It's not your fault."

"It is, it's all my fault."

"Adora, I would gladly punch that idiot over and over again if that means you'd be safe." Nicolas connects his eyes with mine, I watched him very longingly.

"You care about me?" I asked, no one has ever cared about me before.

"Of course I do." His answer was short but confident.

This was a very strange feeling for me, I've never felt this before. He was telling the truth, I could tell by just how sure his voice sounded. It made me feel good, good that someone actually cares about me.

"Come on, you need to change into something less wet." He chuckles a little.

I nodded. We walked over to his room where he grabbed one of his huge t-shirts for me, I slipped into it while he was changing in the bathroom. I was finally calmer and warmer, I still felt really bad that Nicolas had to get involved.

Should I tell him?

Nicolas grabbed a pillow and a blanket, he tossed it down on the couch. He grabbed some more pillows and a blanket from one of his drawers, he put it on his bed for me to use.

"Just get some rest, okay?" Nicolas kisses my forehead, he was going to turn around but I grabbed his hand.

"Can you sleep on the bed with me?" I asked, nervously.

"If you want."

"I want you too." I said.

He nods. I laid down on the bed, I pulled the blanket over my small body. Nicolas took a bit longer because he grabbed his blanket and pillows, the other side of the bed dipped. We both laid there in silence, I rolled over to look at him. He was already staring at me, I trailed my finger across his eyebrow.

"Thank you, Nico." I whispered.

"You don't have to thank me, it was the right thing to do." He says.

My lips softly touched his, his hand touched my cheek. The kiss was slow, and ensuring. We both pulled back just a little, he rubbed his nose against mine before pulling me against his chest. I cuddled into him, finally feeling safe.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

vote, share and comment